Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of Casey's friends declared themselves on WS? Is something like that ok or against the rules?

To my knowledge, no one posting here has declared to be a friend of Casey's or her family.

If someone else knows differently, please post!

Okay
After the visit on the 15th to see the great-grandfather, what happened once Cindy and Caylee left the care center. What time did they leave, where did they go? Where was Casey? When did the argument occur? I cant seem to understand the order of when Casey got Caylee back from grandma.

Thanx!

I don't think any infomation on that day/night has been released..The only thing I have heard is GM saying she tucked Caylee into bed that night with Casey...and the door was closed...(per the bond hearing)
Doesn't mean there was not anything else that went on that day/night...but I don't think anything else has been said or reported about June 15th.

Does anyone know if the video conferences from the jail will be released?

Anyone know what the custody arrangements might be "IF" Caylee is returned? IMO their has been a lot of neglect as per the safety of this child. I am not familiar with Floridas regs for CPS but I know that burden of proof is far less for family court than criminal court. I assume CPS is involved since "mom" does have neglect charges? Anyone have any wisdom?

Sorry forgot to add that IMO the GM and GP have not proven to be anymore responsible than Mom.

I don't think any infomation on that day/night has been released..The only thing I have heard is GM saying she tucked Caylee into bed that night with Casey...and the door was closed...(per the bond hearing)
Doesn't mean there was not anything else that went on that day/night...but I don't think anything else has been said or reported about June 15th.

Cindy says Casey left to bond with caylee after they had an argument about doing that.
So Casey then takes Caylee to?
With?
She did not move in with Tony till ?
I have not Googled Tony's apartment area has anyone?

Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not John Walsh has commented on this case? I would be curious to hear what he has to say!

I have a question, I apologize if it has already been asked.

Where were grandparents when the shed was broken in to? Were they really on vacation or out for the day? What if they actually took Caylee somewhere and then came back and pretended that there was gas or something stolen.

Also, what about the cement? Somewhere I heard they resurfaced the patio. What if they purchased more cement materials then what was needed for the patio and used the patio for....

Also, what about the cement? Somewhere I heard they resurfaced the patio. What if they purchased more cement materials then what was needed for the patio and used the patio for....

The report on the cement has been reported as being incorrect per LE news conference. They had some pavers in the back but LE took those up during the search.

I have a question, I apologize if it has already been asked.

Where were grandparents when the shed was broken in to? Were they really on vacation or out for the day? What if they actually took Caylee somewhere and then came back and pretended that there was gas or something stolen.

This is similar to my question - I distinctly remember reading/hearing the grandparents were out of town for a couple days on the
2oth or 22nd of June. Could you please let me know where I can confirm this? Thanks, This is a great idea for a thread.

I saw that on the news. I wonder who that guy was and why he was there? Other than, as you said, his 5 mins of fame.

From what I understand about visiting prisoners in jail, you have to be on a so-called "guest list" to get in to see a prisoner. I didn't think just anyone could walk in and visit someone....

From what I understand about visiting prisoners in jail, you have to be on a so-called "guest list" to get in to see a prisoner. I didn't think just anyone could walk in and visit someone....
Hi Poco. Jail is much different than prison in terms of visiting. At least they are very differnt here in Cali. Anyone can go to a jail and visit as long as they meet certain visitor criteria like not being on probation and things like that.
Prison is much tougher and I believe you need to be *preapproved*

Have any of Casey's friends ever said, "Yes, Casey and Caylee slept at MY home/apt. on such-and-such a date"?

I don't understand why the family can't come up with the $50,000 bond money. The mother is an RN and they make great money - does the dad work? Also doesn't Florida let people put their houses up as a bond? Maybe they don't have that much equity in it? It just doesn't make sense that a family can't pull together that amount of money?

Casey Anthony: "Tony has not seen Caylee since the beginning of June. What's Tony's number again?"

If Tony is her boyfriend why wouldn't Casey have his phone number?

Has Tony made any public statements? Anyone know how long they have been "dating"?

Maybe the relationship is more a figment of her imagination and maybe like the guy Susan Smith was interested in, this Tony isn't into a ready made family.

Amy told GM where to find Casey. Do we know where that was? I assume it wsn't with Amy because of the theft.

Hi Poco. Jail is much different than prison in terms of visiting. At least they are very differnt here in Cali. Anyone can go to a jail and visit as long as they meet certain visitor criteria like not being on probation and things like that.
Prison is much tougher and I believe you need to be *preapproved*

You can't just walk up, though. You have to have an appointment at least 24 hours in advance, according to jail rules.

http://orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/inmateinfo/video/default.htm

About the divers.

This is an awful question...

Wouldn't the body have floated up by now?

That usually takes just two days right?

About the divers.

This is an awful question...

Wouldn't the body have floated up by now?

That usually takes just two days right?

Not if the body was weighted down by something. Didn't it take 4 months for Laci and Connor to surface?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82