GUILTY MI - Carnel Chamberlain, 4, Mount Pleasant, 21 June 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there were indications about previous interactions between the two (AB and Carnel) that would lead Carnels mother to come to the same conclusion as le regarding her ex

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Andrew Keller WNEM @WNEMAKeller
Reporter for WNEM TV 5
605437491.jpg

views-icon.png
about 2 hours ago
Search on for 4 year old Carnell Chamberlain in Mt. Pleasant.
http://twitpic.com/a0gmk3

Is that the pool on the grass beside the garage?

I wonder if there were indications about previous interactions between the two (AB and Carnel) that would lead Carnels mother to come to the same conclusion as le regarding her ex

Probably has to do more with Bennett not fully cooperating with LE. Why wouldn't you tell everything you know? Even if you were high or using drugs at the time, it's better to disclose. If you're innocent, shout it from the rooftops!!

• Adults in the life of missing 4-year-old Carnel Chamberlain – including his mother’s boyfriend, who has been termed a “person of interest” in his disappearance – have had several legal skirmishes and his biological father is imprisoned for felonious assault.
  • Carnel was born in January 2008 to a teenage mother with substance abuse problems and Michigan officials placed him in foster care and attempted to remove parental custody.
  • His mother’s boyfriend, Anthony Michael Bennett, 20, whom police have termed a “person of interest” in Carnel’s disappearance, was released unsatisfactorily from state probation a year ago.
http://www.themorningsun.com/articl...ns-person-of-interest-in-carnel-disappearance

MUCH more at link!

Is there a temp holding unit on the reservation, or do they have a use agreement with the County Jail?

The Public Safety Building houses the full-time fire department, police, 24 hour Tribal dispatch, three detention cells, a multi-purpose training room, and the Tribal Court facilities.

Just to clarify so no one gets confused... Carnel has not been found deceased or otherwise.
It simply appears that he likely isn't alive, based on everything we are seeing. That hasn't been confirmed though. :seeya:

I was so tired last night when I posted, that I jumped to erroneous conclusions. I should not have said RIP. I guess it happens that way so often that I jumped to that awful conclusion. Sorry.

Seems like if that was the pool they would have taken it just in case it provided some evidence. It stated he was cleaning it, did he take it down after or is this even the pool. if you go to the link you can blow up the picture and it's still hard to make out what it is. It appears to be folded over.

Seems like if that was the pool they would have taken it just in case it provided some evidence. It stated he was cleaning it, did he take it down after or is this even the pool. if you go to the link you can blow up the picture and it's still hard to make out what it is. It appears to be folded over.

I can't tell what it is for sure, just thought it kind of looked like one of those blow-up pools?

ETA-I did not realize the campground is right next to the home. If you look to the left of this picture, is that the campground?

http://twitpic.com/a0gmk3/full

I was so tired last night when I posted, that I jumped to erroneous conclusions. I should not have said RIP. I guess it happens that way so often that I jumped to that awful conclusion. Sorry.

No... it's totally okay. :seeya:

I just knew that someone would read your post and then we'd have three pages of "OMG, they found him?!"

So I just wanted to clarify before it got out of control. Obviously it's a very logical assumption...
I just wanted to ensure it was clear that we had not gotten information to verify it, even though it is suspected. :seeya:

I would bet that alarm bells went off in her head when she returned home and her precious child was not there. Her BF's response should have been to call her or report the missing child before she returned home to find him missing. Also, from "RUMORS", it sounds like people warned her to stay away from this BF because of his prison term. Maybe, gut instinct told her to stay away, but old habits are hard to break? She just didn't get away from the "bad boy"? Not to mention that he is also not cooperating with LE. I also wonder what his demeaner was when she asked him where her child was. How did he respond, and what was his demeanor?? I am really worried about this child. :(

On the local TV news channel 12 (Flint--tri cities), Carnel's mother said she believes he is dead. She said she hopes he is alive but that its been too many days and she believes that he is "gone." I wonder if she has asked her boyfriend for details of how he disappeared and questioned him thoroughly, and if she believes what he says. I wonder what her relationship is with the boyfriend now?

On the local TV news channel 12 (Flint--tri cities), Carnel's mother said she believes he is dead. She said she hopes he is alive but that its been too many days and she believes that he is "gone." I wonder if she has asked her boyfriend for details of how he disappeared and questioned him thoroughly, and if she believes what he says. I wonder what her relationship is with the boyfriend now?

for some reason this dosent surprise me, no snark intended.... so sad..

• Adults in the life of missing 4-year-old Carnel Chamberlain – including his mother’s boyfriend, who has been termed a “person of interest” in his disappearance – have had several legal skirmishes and his biological father is imprisoned for felonious assault.
  • Carnel was born in January 2008 to a teenage mother with substance abuse problems and Michigan officials placed him in foster care and attempted to remove parental custody.
  • His mother’s boyfriend, Anthony Michael Bennett, 20, whom police have termed a “person of interest” in Carnel’s disappearance, was released unsatisfactorily from state probation a year ago.
http://www.themorningsun.com/articl...ns-person-of-interest-in-carnel-disappearance

MUCH more at link!

Baby boy never stood a chance. How sad he wasn't allowed to be adopted. Maybe mom decided he was worth something to her if she kept him......:(

The young and made mistakes excuse works better when a person is 16. Using live-in lover, felon as a babysitter isn't a mistake. It's wanton disregard for the welfare and safety of a child. IF this live-in is responsible for this baby being gone, I truly wish the mom could be charged, also. Child endangerment seems appropriate. Maybe if it happens enough times, these women will pay attention!! :banghead:

Carnel's mother is heartbroken. She says her boyfriend's story just isn't adding up.

Jaimee Chamberlain is praying for the best, but she says her motherly instincts tell her to prepare for the worst. "My gut is he's gone. It's been in my gut and everybody's telling me to keep my faith up, but I know my son and, I know, I hope he's here, but it's been too many days."

Jaimee Chamberlain's boyfriend told her Carnel disappeared from the pool when he was left unattended.

But Jaimee says Carnel has never wandered off.

http://www.abc12.com/story/18874700/mother-of-missing-4-year-old-speaking-out

Thank you Jan.
Video is not up at site yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads