Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark_shadows just called me from work, she has a picture of gagnon, she will scan it when she gets home and post it.

Hooray! I like to look at the pic of people I despise!

Nobody knew who BTK killer was. Including his wife. I have no idea but I think men like have the ability to compartmentalize dif aspects of themselves. Look at all the people like BTK who hide in plain site for yrs. When they get caught their best friends, neighbors, church deacons are shocked.
Except that everyone knew what this guy was! He was a KNOWN convicted violent SO...so no one around him should be shocked with this outcome.

oooopsy....N.H., not N.J. :blushing:

How Denise can show her pathetic self in public is beyond my understanding. :furious:

Especially at court! She has to be supporting MJ....

asking the landlord to throw away kiddie *advertiser censored*, he didnt know what was on it. the landlord is facing charges and they think that there will be more arrests in this case

Reporter thinks there will be more arrests....LE holding back a lot of info....

Now, on to more important news....celebrity divorce....sheesh

Interesting! I haven't heard anything. I wonder if Fox got smart and started reading here to figure out that Kevin might be involved much more than he claims? :rolleyes:

They're covering it now and I have a feeling it is going to be Kevin. Yep!
Kevin Grosenheider. It's sooo yesterday's news. About Gagnon calling back to his landlord and how the landlord possibly knew about what exactly was on the laptop, inside the safe - to include (who we know as) A.R.

Meghan Kelly is saying this guy has a lot of 'splaining to do. Guy on the phone (Sam, frm the Burlington Free Press) says there is going to (most likely) be more arrests.

That's it.

Eta: Sam also added that he felt the COD and TOD are already known but not being released in order to possibly snare other suspects

I'd like to do a little forensic investigation on the landlord's computers, frankly. I don't trust him either.

Kevin Grosenheider. It's sooo yesterday's news. About Gagnon calling back to his landlord and how the landlord possibly knew about what exactly was on the laptop, inside the safe - to include (who we know as) A.R.

Meghan Kelly is saying this guy has a lot of 'splaining to do. Guy on the phone (Sam, frm the Burlington Free Press) says there is going to (most likely) be more arrests.

That's it.

Reminds you of that loser in Nevada who "found" the tape of the little girl being abused. Yeah, Kev...just keeping on digging that hole you're in.

Thanks for the Fox updates everyone.

I sincerely hope they arrest Denise! I honestly don't think she is innocent or that stupid. Not to know what was going on in her home.

That's it.

Sam Hemmingway from the burlington free press is a very nice and kind guy, he is a reporter who gets the whole story and not missed words, no mess ups. I have known him for years.

dark_shadows just called me from work, she has a picture of gagnon, she will scan it when she gets home and post it.
WTG, Dark!! Amazing when we can't get one from the media! Great job! Cat will be out of the bag finally!
Thanks, Vermontn for letting us know.

Sam Hemmingway from the burlington free press is a very nice and kind guy, he is a reporter who gets the whole story and not missed words, no mess ups. I have known him for years.

And, he's certainly got his facts straight....unlike most of the media.

Vermont, not to be pushy, but can DS tell her boss she's sick and come home now?

I'd like to do a little forensic investigation on the landlord's computers, frankly. I don't trust him either.

Yeah, his story about the safe so far hasn't added up. I don't think the FBI would have been unable to find this alleged safe if he threw it out when and where he said he did. He lied.

Vermont, not to be pushy, but can DS tell her boss she's sick and come home now?

LOL..I'll second that!

Thanks Vermont and tell DS we thank her very much also.

:blowkiss:

SS can you imagine if any of us here had to sit & look at that low life scum?
Densie is his puppet, who knows she may of posed many times for him in his *advertiser censored*. She might not see anything wrong with the entire scenario. I'm sure MJ told Denise he is innocent & the FBI & LE is out to hang him. At what point will Denise come to her senses??? I think she is beyond any & all help.

I agree with this cheko. I don't think Denise will probably come to her senses anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998