Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145546"]Thread 2[/ame]

Please remember that name calling will be removed. If you write a really good post, but then call someone names, the ENTIRE post will be removed. All your HARD WORK down the drain. THINK before hitting the POST BUTTON.

All TOS apply - attack the post, NOT the poster. Don't bicker. If someone is getting under your skin, USE the IGNORE button.

STAY ON TOPIC - WHERE IS CASEY? Not about the jury or the jurors or the A's or Baez or CM or DS or ............ IT IS ABOUT WHERE IS CASEY?

As always - if you have questions or problems with moderation or another poster - PM a member of the MOD TEAM. Don't respond in the thread because the responsibility lies with YOU and YOU will be the one that gets the TO.

Thanks Everybody! :blowkiss:

Salem

http://www.caseytrackers.com/

Casey Living in Okeechobee, FL!

08:00 Aug 22 2011
Okeechobee, FL

"Multiple Twitter reports that Casey Anthony has been sighted in Okeechobee, FL. "Spotted around town. people in Okeechobee not angry at her, they say shes polite and very quiet.""

"We have not received any confirmation, photos, or news links for this sighting, only Twitter rumors. "

Okeechobee, FL

"Multiple Twitter reports that Casey Anthony has been sighted in Okeechobee, FL. "Spotted around town. people in Okeechobee not angry at her, they say shes polite and very quiet.""

"We have not received any confirmation, photos, or news links for this sighting, only Twitter rumors. "

Weren't there some Port St. Lucie rumblings a bit ago...(just down the road-ish).

I don't believe any "anonymous quotes/twitter posts" that spring up like this. It is the DT. It's BS and that is all it is.

All sociopaths wear "The Mask." If, anyone truly believes she is "quiet and polite" they have not spent nearly enough time with her. During the trial, if they even watched it, they did not pay attention to her quick change act. They obviously are unfamiliar with her "scene changes," the immediate application of her mask, when the jury came and went. They must not have seen her use her monitor screen as a mirror, either. Checking to see if the mask had any flaws.

Casey could easily pull off "quiet and polite" for a minute or two. And it sounds like people in town just see her in passing and do not spend extended periods of time with her. I am not saying I believe she is there but if the DT were putting this info out wouldn't they say she is in hiding and cannot show her face due to threats on her life? This report makes is sound like she is out and about, being seen, and that no one has a problem with her being there. Does not exactly go along with her life being in danger. Or was the DT saying that danger was only in Orlando? It's hard to know with them because the DT spins things differently depending on what they hope to achieve with any statement.

Okeechobee, FL

Not buying it. Who polled the people in Okeechobee? Who determined they are not angry and who has spoken out saying FCA is polite and very quiet? :sick: :sick:

Casey could easily pull off "quiet and polite" for a minute or two. And it sounds like people in town just see her in passing and do not spend extended periods of time with her. I am not saying I believe she is there but if the DT were putting this info out wouldn't they say she is in hiding and cannot show her face due to threats on her life? This report makes is sound like she is out and about, being seen, and that no one has a problem with her being there. Does not exactly go along with her life being in danger. Or was the DT saying that danger was only in Orlando? It's hard to know with them because the DT spins things differently depending on what they hope to achieve with any statement.

Really good point krkr! The DT's claims that her life is in danger anywhere in FL is undermined when the locals are reporting she is out and about and quiet and polite. Even LP's associate (can't remember her name) who lived w/the A's while kc was out on the Padilla bond said kc was the nicest person she ever met. Of course . . . it only takes one crazed person to attempt to hurt kc out of all of the tens of thousands of good people who are angry with the decision . . . but would never physically attempt to hurt kc. Honestly, seems to me that there would be a much higher likely that kc would encounter a crazed, angry, revengeful individual who would attempt to take her life . . . while in jail! Just the population concentration would be higher for the number of people who have actually committed violent crimes in jail. I think kc is far safer on the streets (IMO).

Furthermore, kc has been supervised for the past 3 years while incarcerated . . . if she craved anything, it would probably be freedom to walk around anywhere, whenever she feels like it - without constant supervision. I believe the DT would want to give that to her. Also, since there is no money to support her clothing/shelter/food/shopping . . . why would anyone volunteer to chaparone her for free?

Personally, I believe that kc is out and about in whatever town she is in . . . she is just too obsessed with being noticed not to be.

Well, Baez admittted she had been in Columbus and that the pics were her. Whether Baez was in on it or not, who knows. But if Casey or the DT set the Columbus sighting up, she/they got money for the photos/video in Columbus and that money could be paying Casey's living expenses. It would mean Casey is not indigent--but that's for another thread I suppose.

Well, Baez admittted she had been in Columbus and that the pics were her. Whether Baez was in on it or not, who knows. But if Casey or the DT set the Columbus sighting up, she/they got money for the photos/video in Columbus and that money could be paying Casey's living expenses. It would mean Casey is not indigent--but that's for another thread I suppose.

ITA - it also means that Casey is not in fear for her life. And also means that while Casey was in OH, the only therapy she was doing was shopping therapy. JMO. Lies no matter how you look at it.

Report is based on twitter comments made by two different people .... don't believe they had a pro-defense agenda, but who knows in this case??!!

heathercox3 heathercox
#CaseyAnthony back in Florida flight time to Orlando, 11 minutes. hint hint t.co/Ct6ok3v [Okeechobee map]
22 Aug

heathercox3 heathercox
#foundcasey #CaseyAnthony JoseB said shes in FL she has been seen In Okeechobee fl 4 D past week small airport there 2 t.co/Ct6ok3v
21 Aug

heathercox3 heathercox
#foundcasey in Okeechobee FL #CaseyAnthony Spotted around town. people in Okeechobee not angry at her, they say shes polite and very quiet.
20 Aug

VFR_Rider JJ
#CaseyAnthony is she in Orlando or Okeechobee? Okeechobee makes more sense 2 hrs from Orlando in the middle of nowhere with Large Ranches
21 Aug

There was never a question in my mind that was not FCA in those pics. Whether she was paid or not, I'm sure that will come out eventually but I would think she was. Just give her the year and let's get on with it.

Okeechobee, FL

Where does Dottie Sims have her ranch ie spiritual retreat?

Where does Dottie Sims have her ranch ie spiritual retreat?

Dorothy Clay Sims and her husband Dr. Oregon K. Hunter run or ran "Vision Farms Meditation and Retreat" in McIntosh, Florida

Vision Farm located in McIntosh, Florida

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI_JLznS3cM"]Nature Lovers Delight - Personal Paradise in McIntosh, FL - YouTube[/ame]

Weren't there some Port St. Lucie rumblings a bit ago...(just down the road-ish).

39 miles - 53 minutes from Okeechobee, FL

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/13/lead-investigator-for-casey-anthony-defense-from/

TCPalm
Lead investigator for Casey Anthony defense, from Port St. Lucie, says Casey will ‘go into hiding' after jail release Sunday

* By Melissa E. Holsman
* TCPalm
* Posted July 13, 2011

"...Jeremiah "Jerry" Lyons, of Port St. Lucie, a private investigator hired in 2009 by Anthony's attorney Jose Baez..."

"Lyons, who in 1994 retired after a 20-year career as a major case detective with the New York City Transit Police, said when he met Baez in December 2008, he was drumming up work for himself as a private investigator after moving to Port St. Lucie to join his wife, whom he married in January."

"...he met Baez for the first time in Orlando during a "Death is Different" seminar, hosted by the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys...."

"...Lyons spoke fondly of Anthony...."

"..."I found her to be soft-spoken and nice and I found the things that she said to be genuine," Lyons said.
"She was confused as to why her family was testifying the way they were against her. She told me that her head sees this but that her heart has a hard time accepting it."

"He didn't know how Anthony planned to support herself, but he didn't discount her selling the rights to her story for a profit...."

"...Lyons said Anthony's legal team is hoping to help her build a foundation so she'll be strong enough to survive what remains an uncertain future."

"I think that's the goal of the team," he said. "But the team can't be with her forever and she'll have to eventually venture out on her own. And at that point, I just hope that she's strong enough to do so. She survived this — I hope she has what it takes to survive from here on out."..."

I believe CFCA is somewhere near Orlando because her attorneys KNOW they are going to LOSE the appeal ... than she WILL have to report for "Probation" by this Friday. Am anxiously awaiting the Appellate Court's decision on this issue ...

:waitasec: I wonder if Jose will try to bring the "circus" back to town IF and WHEN the felon has to report to probation ... OR ... Will they do it "quietly" and "incognito" ?

:dunno::dunno:

39 miles - 53 minutes from Okeechobee, FL

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/jul/13/lead-investigator-for-casey-anthony-defense-from/

TCPalm
Lead investigator for Casey Anthony defense, from Port St. Lucie, says Casey will ‘go into hiding' after jail release Sunday

* By Melissa E. Holsman
* TCPalm
* Posted July 13, 2011

"...Jeremiah "Jerry" Lyons, of Port St. Lucie, a private investigator hired in 2009 by Anthony's attorney Jose Baez..."

"Lyons, who in 1994 retired after a 20-year career as a major case detective with the New York City Transit Police, said when he met Baez in December 2008, he was drumming up work for himself as a private investigator after moving to Port St. Lucie to join his wife, whom he married in January."

"...he met Baez for the first time in Orlando during a "Death is Different" seminar, hosted by the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys...."

"...Lyons spoke fondly of Anthony...."

"..."I found her to be soft-spoken and nice and I found the things that she said to be genuine," Lyons said.
"She was confused as to why her family was testifying the way they were against her. She told me that her head sees this but that her heart has a hard time accepting it."

"He didn't know how Anthony planned to support herself, but he didn't discount her selling the rights to her story for a profit...."

"...Lyons said Anthony's legal team is hoping to help her build a foundation so she'll be strong enough to survive what remains an uncertain future."[/B]

"I think that's the goal of the team," he said. "But the team can't be with her forever and she'll have to eventually venture out on her own. And at that point, I just hope that she's strong enough to do so. She survived this — I hope she has what it takes to survive from here on out."..."

BBM on the Lyons part talking about the DT building Casey a foundation. OMG. I guess living off of a foundation is the answer to everything with the A's and the DT? Like who in Hades would donate to a foundation for Casey? WTF?!?! Unless they're not talking about a charity foundation? What kind of foundation can they possibly build for her? She's a liar and a thief! They'd have to get her some kind of permanent sugar daddy or mommy to set her up for good! These people drive me crazy. Casey will never be a law abiding citizen who can live legally no matter what they do for her.

I believe CFCA is somewhere near Orlando because her attorneys KNOW they are going to LOSE the appeal ... than she WILL have to report for "Probation" by this Friday. Am anxiously awaiting the Appellate Court's decision on this issue ...

:waitasec: I wonder if Jose will try to bring the "circus" back to town IF and WHEN the felon has to report to probation ... OR ... Will they do it "quietly" and "incognito" ?

:dunno::dunno:

*falls over laughing at the words quiet and incognito* Never happening. Never. They will have media all over her showing up to check in for probation at the first time. They don't know the meaning of quiet and incognito!

BBM on the Lyons part talking about the DT building Casey a foundation. OMG. I guess living off of a foundation is the answer to everything with the A's and the DT? Like who in Hades would donate to a foundation for Casey? WTF?!?! Unless they're not talking about a charity foundation? What kind of foundation can they possibly build for her? She's a liar and a thief! They'd have to get her some kind of permanent sugar daddy or mommy to set her up for good! These people drive me crazy. Casey will never be a law abiding citizen who can live legally no matter what they do for her.

"Build a foundation" means to set her up to support herself - set up a life plan - not a charity foundation.

*falls over laughing at the words quiet and incognito* Never happening. Never. They will have media all over her showing up to check in for probation at the first time. They don't know the meaning of quiet and incognito!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I was thinking that JB and CFCA would want the EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS of CFCA so they can turn around and sell the photos of the "felon" checking into the Probation Office for $ Money $ ...

Off Topic :

A 5.8 Earthquake in Virgina near Capitol ... MSM channels covering ...

Hope everyone is safe there !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members