jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been searching everywhere trying to find officer friedman's testimony on youtubem to see what he testified about regarding the burglary of Jodi's grandparent's house. I can't find it anywhere and finally decided to register on ws just so I could ask all of you. Can anyone direct me to a link?

Thanks!

:welcome4: fred, glad you decided to join us!

I haven't found a video of Officer Friedman's testimony, a transcript from wenwe4 can be found in the media/timeline thread, post #122.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195462&page=3

Glad I decided to skip streaming the trial today and just pop in here to see if it was worth Youtubing. Thanks y'all, you saved me several hours of hair pulling today!

Sorry for those of you who actually had to watch that drivel!

For the first time, I walked away from the live stream about twenty minutes into Nurmi's sex talk. I popped back after an hour and he was on the sex tapes. I shut my computer off at that point.

Even Travis' friends admit that he knew she wanted more than he did out of th relationship yet he continued to see her for sex. They've described it as stringing her along and using her. They admit it was wrong and really stupid on his part.

Jodi was in love, completely obsessed and acting crazy. To continue having sex with a person like that is a really poor choice. He sent that email to her calling her a sociopath and describing her ruining his life, and a week later, right before she kills him, he has sex with her again?

None of this justifies what she did. I just don't feel the need to worship Travis and call him a saint.

I don't think anyone is calling Travis a saint. No one is perfect. He was a normal young who discovered sex when JA introduced him to it and he realized how pleasurable it is.

Even if he did use her, she was aware that it was happening. She admits that. If she didn't want to be used, she should have backed away and never contacted him again. But she didn't. She pursued him as much as he pursued her (and more IMO).

Jodi is responsible for her own actions here. Travis never held a gun to her head. She was the one who held a gun to his. Oh yeah, and stabbed him 27 times and slit his throat.

She admitted Thursday that everything she says has been memorized... She may sound very bright but she uses most of the big words wrong.

Yes. IMO she's street smart and manipulative

Why do you think she has no common sense?

I am simply responding to someone who made ugly remarks about Arias' intelligence....
I find her bright. That is my own opinion. Please do not attack it. I am not attacking you for thinking she is not smart.
It does serve a purpose to know if we think she is intelligent....it goes to state of mind and manner.

I think she is very smart and such a waste as she could have gone far. She speaks well, too bad much of it is a lie. She can think fast on her feet where most of us would be sputtering trying to get the words out. She is the great deceiver. jmo

How did it go today? What were the key moments or key things to know that happened with jurors or with the testimony or with media weighing in? TIA to anyone who can answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something huge, Gitana!
THE judge let in the sex tape, the EDITED version, with only Travis dirty words appearing on screen. And JODI got to give live commentary about how it made her feel. :furious:

Jodi lives in a world of darkness of her own creation. She is having a pity party because know one likes her - everybody hates her - we can only hope she eats worms. She wants to end it all because it's through no fault of her own.....
and....don't forget the Ravished Sleep Screwing.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am simply responding to someone who made ugly remarks about Arias' intelligence....
I find her bright. That is my own opinion. Please do not attack it. I am not attacking you for thinking she is not smart.
It does serve a purpose to know if we think she is intelligent....it goes to state of mind and manner.

Sociopaths are often quite intelligent. It does not surprise me at all that people find her bright. It doesn't mean her mind is right.

yeah, she almost got away with the perfect crime as far as I'm concerned. [nobody else agrees with me on that, tho]

how????? She left a bloody handprint on his wall! Even though she left the camera, they would have had her no matter what! Heck she was implicated by Travis' friends on the 911 tape as being a possible suspect due to how creepy she was! The cops knew that she was a POI before they even got to the house!

My dh just spewed and then sucked beer back and almost choked when I told him about the accidental penis injection.

A person who has been abused must let go of anger towards themselves and others or they cannot heal properly.

She did lie. She admits it. She killed him. She admits it.

It IS emotions that are ruling the majority of posters here. Look at the terrible attacks that are being spoken? Logic would never allow that to happen.
Well then let me be clear...my experiences and the obvious emotions involved are not clouding my judgement. Just because I was subject to abuse doesn't mean I am going to believe everyone that makes the same claim when there are warning flags telling me a much different story.

Emotions are likely to be tripped though when a murdering, lying psychopath 'pretends' to be an abuse victim to save her sorry self from death row. That most assuredly gains my rancor and rather justifiably so.

In my opinion, anyway. ;)

Actually I don't think her vocabulary is unusually large, and, strangely, I'm impressed with the precision with which she selects her words. But I am clearly in the minority on that point!
She has had 5 years to perfect it.
Still though, had she exercised her mind elsewhere, I think she could have done a lot of things with her life. She could have done higher education and put her sociopathy/psychopathy to good use...well...whatever use that would be. They are commonly very very good workers.

It sure seems to be the sentiment here, and I am sorry. I totally feel ya, though. I just gave up.

We have been told that ALL opinions are welcome, but in actuality, it is SOOOO not the case. :truce:

All opinions are welcome.
I am just jumping off your post frayedknot

Folks: please stop personalizing posts. You can agree or disagree but if you do.. please do it with respect for you fellow posters.

:tos:
:nurse:
:werk:

No its not. Its rendering a sentence, which is the jury's legal duty. But they will not call her the name that you just said.

I don't agree with you, but hope you stay here. I've seen you on many other threads and I know you are not just here to stir up trouble. I respect your opinion and usually agree with you.

The writing was on the wall, instead of crying for a couple of weeks and then moving on like any normal person, she obsessed and killed a man because he did not want her. This woman manipulated and victimized everyone around her, there is no intelligence in that.IMO

I am not attacking you because you think she is bright and intelligent, that is your prerogotive, I am simply saying it means nothing because she lacked common sense.

Travis and his sex talk on the tape may turn off some, but that is really unfair. I'm sure he said that privately with the understanding they were having sex talk about fantasies. I don't judge Travis for his fantasies. It's preposterous to judge a phone sex conversation as being too dirty, kinky, or whatever...it's mutual phone sex. Actually, this defense is totally preposterous, IMO.

Let's get to the important stuff like the gun and knife that appeared in the middle of Travis taking a shower.

Even Travis' friends admit that he knew she wanted more than he did out of th relationship yet he continued to see her for sex. They've described it as stringing her along and using her. They admit it was wrong and really stupid on his part.

Jodi was in love, completely obsessed and acting crazy. To continue having sex with a person like that is a really poor choice. He sent that email to her calling her a sociopath and describing her ruining his life, and a week later, right before she kills him, he has sex with her again?

None of this justifies what she did. I just don't feel the need to worship Travis and call him a saint.
Blaming the victim for not being able to escape is not helpful. It seems Travis had a hard time saying "no" to anyone. Put that together with his sure knowledge of all the "evidence" Jodi had gathered (not to mention we're talking about SEX here), and I think Travis was trying his best to escape her clutches. I mean without her "outing" what they had been up to for all the church and PPL friends to see (and hear - probably secretly recorded him to use for further blackmail).

If she got there with the recording AND got the video she would have a great deal of power and control over him. When that failed and she knew it was finished - she killed him - the ultimate act of domination.

How did it go today? What were the key moments or key things to know that happened with jurors or with the testimony or with media weighing in? TIA to anyone who can answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the morning, but after lunch it was all about sex, sex and more sex. The DT played the recorded 'phone sex' audio again, only this time it was highly (and prejudicially imv) edited - snippets of Travis' words only. They added captioning in huge letters to bring the point home. I think the attempt was to instil the idea that Travis was 'deviant' or perverted, when in fact it was just pretty average sex talk. The way they spliced it seemed like really dirty pool to me, but the judge allowed.

The DT also went over some of JA's journals, including (wait for it) pages that were ripped out (don't exist), and had JA describe what was on the missing pages. I KNOW...

Everyone perked up when JM did a quick yet amazing voire dire over new diary/journal evidence.

JA went on about the Law of Attraction, and even mentioned TWICE that "she wouldn't want to jeopardize Travis' life," by writing about his deviant behaviour in her journal. Yeah, she went there... soon after that I pulled my earbuds out for a little while (but I faintly heard about something vibrating... dunno).

I just got increasingly bored, disgusted - little if anything has already been gone over in direct., so you really didn't miss much, frankly.

There was a little more diary reading (a tearful JA reading an entry about suicide - gag me with a stick. /sorry/). I do not know and want to find out how much of this diary was written after she killed Travis.

I will almost guarantee the THs will be all agog over the DT having a 'win' today. But they'll talk about sex, sex, sex a lot more.

Jean Cesarez (sp) said that she thought the revised, edited tape was extremely effective and painted Travis as a very BAD person (paraphrasing but that's about it). I don't know how her brain works or processes info, but it's foreign to me and mine.

Hope that helps!

Are you suggesting that she needs to be flushed down the toilet "like a used piece of toilet paper"?

hee-hee good one...seriously though, what earthy GOOD is she now to herself or anyone else? best to send her on to meet her maker and be in heaven..oh wait . . . . she is going to hell and eternal damnation....!!! yes send her onward-! get the needle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle