Tom Cruise agrees being an actor is like being a soldier in Afghanistan

Give me a break. Tom Cruise should keep his mouth shut. Disgusting.

I can see it though. For someone who's totally rich and sheltered, actors often put in 16-hour work days, their breaks are when they aren't in a particular scene. I'd imagine that it's exhausting. Maybe not serving a tour in Afghanistan traumatic, but certainly tiring and mentally difficult.

He can't say that's what it felt like unless he's served a tour in Afghanistan as a Soldier. He could say "The separation was likely as hard as being away from your family when deployed," but that's not Tom. He is on a whole other level.

His publicist is the one that actually made the comparison, but Tom didn't hesitate in agreeing with the analogy.

The little guy is a royal, certified Richard Cranium, to the nth degree. He is so full of himself... and while I get why he is suing the tabloids, I am finding it rather amusing that it is backfiring on him.

His publicist is the one that actually made the comparison, but Tom didn't hesitate in agreeing with the analogy.

The little guy is a royal, certified Richard Cranium, to the nth degree. He is so full of himself... and while I get why he is suing the tabloids, I am finding it rather amusing that it is backfiring on him.

BBM. Richard Cranium? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Now, that is hilarious!!

Ugh I am so tired of this man and his ways.

Hands up who saw this mess coming, right from the "engagement" on the Eiffel tower?

He needs to retire yesterday and disappear with Miscavige into the volcano of Sickentology.

I so cannot stand that man. Refuse to watch his movies. Every self involved word out of his mouth seriously annoys me.

Let me see...Tom Cruise wears make up and reads lines for a living. Soldiers on a tour of duty have to kill and risk being killed on a daily basis.

Yep, that's totally the same. :)

Katie Holmes doesn't come out of this mess with any sort of glory.

She walked into this "arrangement" and willingly attempted to dupe the world along with TC.

Her career is now down the toilet as a result of her efforts. TC doesn't like it when his wives careers are successful.

Let me see...Tom Cruise wears make up and reads lines for a living. Soldiers on a tour of duty have to kill and risk being killed on a daily basis.

Yep, that's totally the same. :)

Excuse me, it's hard to perform stunts in heels you know!:floorlaugh:

Tom Cruise is a delusional, arrogant <modsnip> IMO.

I so cannot stand that man. Refuse to watch his movies. Every self involved word out of his mouth seriously annoys me.

BBM
Same here..

I have watched only 1 movie that starred Tom Cruise and that was"Rain Man" but I didn't watch it because of him..I watched it because of Dustin Hoffman's performance.

I think Raine man was my last as well. Then I started to see/hear him in the press. He reminded me of someone in my RL. It was not a good association for me. End of me watching his movies.

Ugh I am so tired of this man and his ways.

Hands up who saw this mess coming, right from the "engagement" on the Eiffel tower?

He needs to retire yesterday and disappear with Miscavige into the volcano of Sickentology.

Me too. <modsnip>. JMOO

I'm glad she left him. I don't get involved with celebrity stuff-too contrived and too wealthy for my taste. But, Scientology is just bad news. :moo:

Tom Cruise: I didn&#8217;t see Suri for 110 days; Scientology made Katie Holmes flee
In a stunning Sept. 9 deposition, Cruise confessed that Holmes dumped him to spare their daughter, Suri, now 7, from the sect, and also admitted that he only saw his daughter 10 times between the middle of June and Thanksgiving. The admission was sparked by a $50 million lawsuit accusing Life & Style and In Touch magazines of defaming him in 2012 stories claiming he'd 'abandoned' Suri.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...i-scientology-article-1.1510304#ixzz2kHtgBgMO

Katie Holmes doesn't come out of this mess with any sort of glory.

She walked into this "arrangement" and willingly attempted to dupe the world along with TC.

Her career is now down the toilet as a result of her efforts. TC doesn't like it when his wives careers are successful.

She's set for life beyond our wildest dreams. I have no sympathy for her.
She knew what she was getting in to. :moo:

He is <modsnip>.. but maybe he is putting his life in danger on a daily basis. I mean, if he says crap like this more often I'm sure there would be some people who would like to take him out!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back