ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A poster on another website is claiming to be one of Robert's aunts. THIS CANNOT BE CONFIRMED because it's just someone posting on a website, but...she says that Robert did ask to go to the party but it was earlier in the day. Robert's mom's boyfriend let him go outside to play while mom was still at work. They noticed that he was gone between 9-9:30. She also says "My sister and Robert's father have primary custody of Robert while his mother has limited visitation. Her visitation was revoked a while ago until she completed some time in lock up and several hours of parenting/anger management classes for the fracture in her infants skull."

Again, this can't be verified as it's just a posting on a website. If I need to remove it or provide a link, just let me know. But if this is true, the connection we made earlier is correct. The woman is the same person.

ETA LINK: http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15748&page=6

that def looks like the same woman. The lines on the mouth etc are identicle.

Day 3 Search For Missing Boise Boy Comes Up Empty

A search for a missing 8 year-old boy is entering its fourth day Tuesday morning, and despite following over 70 leads police still have found no sign of Robert Manwill.

"This is the most important investigation we have had in a long time", says Police Chief Michael Masterson.

The investigation into the disappearance of eight year old Robert Manwill is more than 72 hours old at this point.

[snip]

The search will be expanded out to a mile and half radius on Tuesday. Police are not looking for anymore volunteers to help.

http://www.kivitv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10790517&nav=menu536_9_7_1

I haven't been able to be here for awhile, Robert is why I'm here. This ones really bothering me, I can't sleep. I've been praying he be found by now. 3 days and still no sign of this little guy. Please let him be found soon.

'police not looking for more volunteers'... okay. What does that mean?
How can you have too many people on a search?
Why did they search only a 1/2 mile radius at first?

'robert's mom's boyfriend let him go out to play.'
I thought Robert was with his dad and aunt.
Why would the bf be in charge?

What time did Robert go out to play?
Who saw him at 9:30pm?

Does he live with his mom? or dad?
Mom appears to be same one who hurt her baby last fall.
When is the last time mom saw Robert?

I think LE knows much more than they are saying.
And it certainly does not look good for Robert.

:praying: for Robert

A poster on another website is claiming to be one of Robert's aunts. THIS CANNOT BE CONFIRMED because it's just someone posting on a website, but...she says that Robert did ask to go to the party but it was earlier in the day. Robert's mom's boyfriend let him go outside to play while mom was still at work. They noticed that he was gone between 9-9:30. She also says "My sister and Robert's father have primary custody of Robert while his mother has limited visitation. Her visitation was revoked a while ago until she completed some time in lock up and several hours of parenting/anger management classes for the fracture in her infants skull."

Again, this can't be verified as it's just a posting on a website. If I need to remove it or provide a link, just let me know. But if this is true, the connection we made earlier is correct. The woman is the same person.

Yes, you need to provide a link. Thanks.

Hoppy

http://www.idahostatesman.com/273/story/846836.html?commentSort=TimeStampDescending&pageNum=2&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container

On the 2nd page of comments, the very last comment states:

"The boy is my neighbor. He only stays there in the summer, with his mother and step father. Good kid, great manners. And, YES, there is much that has yet to be told which doth stink."

So.... Why does Robert only live there during the Summer?!?!

This person states his a good kid with good manners, but maybe Mom and/or Step Dad got angry with him for some reason? Hate to say it, but it would appear Mom has a violent past?

Sorry to quote myself here but here is the link that I was supposed to have included. http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15748&page=6 The poster that is supposedly his aunt is Doitaynstyle.

The search goes on for missing Boise boy Robert Manwill

After chasing more than 50 leads, Boise investigators say they still don't know the whereabouts of Robert Manwill, an 8-year-old who went missing Friday night.

[snip]

Boise Police Department detectives said there is no indication Manwill was abducted. Since there is no evidence of abduction, police have limited the search to the Boise area.

More: http://www.idahopress.com/news/?id=25073

I pray that Robert is found safe. And soon. Gotta say though that the fact that his mom was arrested previously for child abuse is not sitting well with me with regard to Robert's whereabouts.

I just don't have a good feeling about this.

I did a search on People Search and Melissa is 30 years old. Guess she was married to an Afton Manwill ( Robert's Father ?) She also has another couple of last names..Seiber and Sperry.

Sorry...I looked in the column that usually shows spouses and it showed Afton. I just assumed Afton was male.

I pray that I am wrong, but I'm starting to have a "not so good" feeling about this case.

Search intensifies for missing 8-year-old Boise boy
More than 100 volunteers join effort; no evidence of foul play

Pam Yancey skipped her hair appointment Monday afternoon when a pair of plainclothes FBI agents showed up at her Oak Park Village apartment in Boise.

Yancey answered questions, filled out a questionnaire and let the men search her apartment and her car. It was the third time since Friday that law enforcement officials had come knocking, and the second time she let them search her apartment.

She said she didn't mind because scores of local and federal police officers and hundreds of volunteers are conducting an unprecedented search for an 8-year-old boy who has been missing since Friday night.

"I just hope they find the kid," Yancey said.

More: http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/847786.html?commentSort=TimeStampDescending&pageNum=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288