GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Police are questioning friends and relatives of a missing Fort Bragg soldier who is believed to be in danger.

Kelli Bordeaux, 23, was last seen early Saturday morning leaving Froggy Bottoms bar in Fayetteville, N.C. The private first class, who is stationed at nearby Fort Bragg, was reported missing on Monday by base officials, police said.

"There is some information we've gathered that makes us concerned for her safety," said Fayetteville Police spokesperson Gavin MacRoberts. He declined to go into more detail due to the ongoing investigation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/soldier-kelli-bordeaux-missing-fort-bragg/story?id=16157632#.T43PWO19GXw

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/wtvd/cms_exf_2007/news/local/8624606_448x252.jpg

Bordeaux is described as standing 5' tall and weighing 99 pounds. She has blond hair and brown eyes. The soldier was reportedly last seen wearing a pink halter top and black shorts.

Fayetteville Police Public Information Officer Gavin MacRoberts said based on information gathered during the investigation, detectives believe she may be in danger and are asking for anyone who may have seen her to contact police at (910)433-1856 or CrimeStoppers at (910)483-TIPS (8477).
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8624607

Fort Bragg officials reported Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux, 23, missing on Monday, and police say she "may be in danger."

Bordeaux was last seen leaving Froggy Bottoms bar, at 6326 Ramsey St., around 1:20 a.m. Saturday. She was wearing a pink halter top and black shorts.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10991835/

link to article about original RSO charges of NH: http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/103731/

case map: http://g.co/maps/fkpuu

Missing Person's report: http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wtvd/docs/041912_kelli_bordeaux_missing_person_report.pdf

thread #1
thread #2

Ouch Nurse, I got squashed in the door...

I am going to bring over my previous question for VOH, if you cannot answer that is fine, just have to give it a shot...lol.

VOH,
Its been stated previously that there was approx. 20 patrons during the course of the night at the bar on that night. May I ask, does Froggy's serve food? Also, does Froggy's have a bouncer? Barmaids? or is it strictly the bartender that works alone and closes down the bar at the end of the night?

I guess I am trying to ask how many are working a given shift at Froggy's? Especially on a Friday night? TIA

I am going to bring over my previous question for VOH, if you cannot answer that is fine, just have to give it a shot...lol.

VOH,
Its been stated previously that there was approx. 20 patrons during the course of the night at the bar on that night. May I ask, does Froggy's serve food? Also, does Froggy's have a bouncer? Barmaids? or is it strictly the bartender that works alone and closes down the bar at the end of the night?

Was just going to copy and paste to answer this.

Froggys does not serve food in the evenings. There is a food car outside of the bar (you can see it in the videos). Breakfast and lunch are served there. However, occasionally, the employees of the bar will bring in food they have made for the patrons. Or, if a party of benefit event was held, the left over food will be served.

Froggys used to have an officially paid bouncer, but he deployed. It was left to the local motorcycle club to help out. After all, it was considered "their" bar. They had helped handled small situations in the past so that they did not turn into scenes. Until recently, I was under the impression that Nick was the bouncer, based on previous information, although I cannot verify paid or volunteer. Obviously we all know what has been reported concerning his association with the bar.

I was trying to think of the words that the Chief used the other day about Nick and the latest article that you posted has it "person with information." So, at the moment that's what he is, not a POI.

VOH,

I guess I am trying to ask how many are working a given shift at Froggy's? Especially on a Friday night? TIA

To complete your question - on a Friday night it is usually who ever is tending bar and Billie. (And Nick recently, but I do not believe he will be there ever again.) If some of the members of the motorcycle club are there, they will ensure they get to their car. Some regulars, who are trusted, are also welcome to stay to ensure the women get to their cars safely. Sometimes, six or seven people will lock themselves in the bar after last call, help the tender clean up, and exit the building together upon locking.

Hopefully someone can answer this.
If LE did in fact have bloody clothes, how long would it take to test the blood and find out who it belonged to?
I wonder when and where the alleged bloody clothes were found.

what's going on? catch me up please. Has some new info about a 'male friend' been released? All I know is that Nick said that Kelli had been in the bar previously with a 'male friend' and that's when he met her. Has the male friend come into the picture the night Kelli went missing?

VOH based on the information that you KNOW and have observed, do you have a theory as to what may have happened? I am not asking for your theory, just if you have one?

To complete your question - on a Friday night it is usually who ever is tending bar and Billie. (And Nick recently, but I do not believe he will be there ever again.) If some of the members of the motorcycle club are there, they will ensure they get to their car. Some regulars, who are trusted, are also welcome to stay to ensure the women get to their cars safely. Sometimes, six or seven people will lock themselves in the bar after last call, help the tender clean up, and exit the building together upon locking.

You know, I am really happy that you posted this about people helping the women to their cars safely, and to my thinking, this wasn't and isn't just a normal sleezy bar.

If LE did in fact have bloody clothes, how long would it take to test the blood and find out who it belonged to?

I believe it would depend on whose blood was on the clothing and if any of the perp's blood is there, if they had a DNA match already in the system.

what's going on? catch me up please. Has some new info about a 'male friend' been released? All I know is that Nick said that Kelli had been in the bar previously with a 'male friend' and that's when he met her. Has the male friend come into the picture the night Kelli went missing?

nope

everyone just wonders if he was there that night, if he is a co worker, what the nature of their relationship was, etc

Was just going to copy and paste to answer this.

Froggys does not serve food in the evenings. There is a food car outside of the bar (you can see it in the videos). Breakfast and lunch are served there. However, occasionally, the employees of the bar will bring in food they have made for the patrons. Or, if a party of benefit event was held, the left over food will be served.

Froggys used to have an officially paid bouncer, but he deployed. It was left to the local motorcycle club to help out. After all, it was considered "their" bar. They had helped handled small situations in the past so that they did not turn into scenes. Until recently, I was under the impression that Nick was the bouncer, based on previous information, although I cannot verify paid or volunteer. Obviously we all know what has been reported concerning his association with the bar.

Nick is the bouncer? I wouldn't have guessed that.
Just doesn't seem like he would be to me.

Before this case, I was following the Sierra LaMar case and noticed that it took LE about 4 weeks to get the DNA results back. I don't know if blood evidence would be faster or not. I hope so.

this sounds like a great bar (and one that I would like to have a drink at and sing a few songs on the karaoke machine)

Re: talk of Nick being a sort of taxi.
I ran a small bar like Froggy's. Our bartender would run people home every single night.if she was'nt there then the bar back did. It was a much appreciated "service". Good for all involved, though now years later I see how dangerous it was.
Just saying it happens.

It was left to the local motorcycle club to help out. After all, it was considered "their" bar. They had helped handled small situations in the past so that they did not turn into scenes.

Couple more quick questions as follow up...if you will oblige...

Is it still considered "their" bar? ( you said was)

and

Do you know if this "local motorcycle group" are going to assist in the search once volunteers will be accepted.

Thank you for putting up with all the questions VOH....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear