TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This brings up another red flag for me concerning BD. We now find out that HD had never ever spent the night at MB's before, yet when SA tells her that is where HD is, she never bothers to check it out. I could give her a pass if it was a routine thing and she knew things were okay. But if my kid left me a message that she was spending the night somewhere new, with people I didnt know, I would be on the phone or at their door to check things out.

It makes me wonder if she had never spent the night there, how did SA know her name unless Haleigh told him. Just a thought to toss out there.

13 year old stuck at home with a cell phone and doesnt make any calls...
big red flag JMO

Good point there...! LE is probably deducting that if no calls were made on Monday, then she was missing by then. It's not what calls WERE made but what calls WEREN'T made. Hmmm.

I keep thinking did they follow Zahara's case and Matt Hoffman the monster in Ohio that hid the bodies in a tree.

I keep thinking that they need to check out hollow trees and root cellars. I just don't think they will find Hailey in a field or in dump. I think he would hide a body in more enclose place... knowing his hobby.

And for goodness sake I hope LE is working on warrants to search his family land.

I joined WS because of the Matt Hoffman case (as a local to there). I've thought about this too (looking in hollow trees). I don't think SA is as fit and in shape as Hoffman is (if you're reading this SA, that means you're out of shape for a 25 year old), who climbed that tree (with his tree climbing equipment) to get those bodies in that hollow tree.

But not all hollow trees are hollowed out that high up, so it is still possible .... especially since it was national news and very recent.

This brings up another red flag for me concerning BD. We now find out that HD had never ever spent the night at MB's before, yet when SA tells her that is where HD is, she never bothers to check it out. I could give her a pass if it was a routine thing and she knew things were okay. But if my kid left me a message that she was spending the night somewhere new, with people I didnt know, I would be on the phone or at their door to check things out.

If this is true....that H NEVER spent the night at MB's....EVER....then B is caught in a lie...IF she claimed H occasionally spent the nights there..

She WOULD KNOW if H did.....

I am sure the LE are checking out H's friends...to get statements...if H stayed ANY overnights...and comparing it to B's statements..

Could these questions played a role on her failure of the poly's?????

I posted this at the end of the other thread and wanted to bring it over...

Belimom, you are asking about where you read about the details of the phone pings (BDs phone).

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

Go to that big paragraph on page 3, that starts "According to ADKINS, he was fired...". Down at the bottom (of that paragraph), there are details about the other phone, starting with "Records and interviews of witnesses indicate...".

Hope that helps!

Here's a question I have that perhaps someone has a theory about....

What would a person ....who had just abducted/harmed/killed a child....have a reason to go.....to his mom's house...of all places????

Could there be outbuildings on her property to hide the body???
Shower and change his clothes?
dispose of tools?....her clothes???

I have no idea...why......he would go...to his mom's....if he is guilty..

I have a suspicion...his mom KNOWS!!!!

Yes, perhaps she is one of the people that failed a polly and maybe the uncle too.

Right, I gather Hailey never had a phone to begin with. Which would make likely rape and abduction the night before.

To all those who are already familiar with this pic, forgive me for posting it again..
I had never seen this picture in its entireity{i.e. the portion of just Hailey had been cropped and shown..with mom and SA cropped OUT)..

For me this picture clearly shows the dynamics of this family, IMO..
It's shocking and extremely saddening to me...
Hailey%20Dunn%2C%20Billie%2C%20and%20killer.jpg

Right, I gather Hailey never had a phone to begin with. Which would make likely rape and abduction the night before.

And when did Billie get her phone back if she left it with Hailey?

We can't talk about all that stuff (fb and paid for background check)..........just sayin' and anyway the way it's posted it's all confused. lol. Not that I'm talking about it , but I don't want people running with it, and now I hope ya'll are happy I have to report myself.

And when did Billie get her phone back if she left it with Hailey?

Speaking of which, the LE have BD's cell phone. If BD left it that morning at home, where did she leave it and where was it when she found it? Had it been moved....or was it in the same spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks