2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jose knows exactly what Casey is capable of and that is why she is the one running her defense. I can not believe that Jose would think it was a good idea to completely alienate the only two people on this planet that were willing to lie for Casey. This defense has Casey written all over it.

I personally think JB is scared of Casey and he should be. He better hope he makes lots and lots of money off this case because I give her less than a week before the sexual assault allegations come out (once she is convicted of course).

I agree, it has her stamp all over it. It's been formulated to ensure ICA is guilty of nothing. Caylee got herself out of the house. Cindy left the ladder up. George fished Caylee's dead body from the pool. George decides this will be covered up. George disposes of the body. And yeh the stench in the trunk is really trash. :eek: We can pin the duct tape on the "morally corrupt" Mr Kronk who found and stored Caylee's body.
:clap: :clap: :clap:​

Baez and Mason :slap: can't be this dumb......can they? :waitasec:

BTW, wasn't Simon Birch the perfect witness. He was concise, articulate and totally credible. And who'd have guessed he has worked in the waste disposal industry too. :bang:

They hit on the playhouse, and IIRC the sandbox as well :(

Oh WOW! I was thinking that maybe Casey buried Caylee in the sandbox. Knowing Cindy, it probably had a cover to it to keep wandering cats and varmints (heck, I don't know how to spell it) out of it. Sand would be easy to dig with a shovel.

I truly beleive that Jose has been played by Casey...what a nightmare.
look how hysterical casey becomes when she realizes she's being exposed. All she can do is counter with faux outrage....all designed to distract...

she's a pro.

IMO.. Serves him right..JMHO

I hope that it is okay that to put this here. I just wanted to share this with you all. Regarding Casey's pregnancy and denial etc., I know that it seems impossible that G&C didn't realize KC was pregnant until she was 7 months but it is possible that KC was able to hide it until her uncle's wedding when she had to wear something (maybe even something her Mom picked out) more clingy. My Mom was an unmarried 19 y/o girl living in the deep south too ashamed and scared to tell anyone except my father when she became pregnant with my oldest brother. This is a picture of my Mom (5'2") and Dad taken at their wedding on June 6, 1959. My brother was born September 19, 1959. He was full-term and weighed-in at around 7 pounds. After they were married, she began to feel more comfortable I guess or just less ashamed and filled out very quickly. She has never divulged how much weight she gained with my brother, but she does say that it was me, eleven years later that ruined her figure!

It may take equal parts denial, deception and dumb to pull it off but it can happen![/Quote

I agree that it is highly possible that GA & CA didn't know. I had a friend in high-school who was able to hide her pregnancy from the other kids at school- her parents knew, her close friends knew , but the other than that no one else knew. She wore baggy clothes - sweats mostly and a large starters jacket. ( our school was cold) She ended up giving birth over Christmas break and returned to school right after.

Casey thought her parents would do anything to have her back, now that caylee is gone.

the text message to Tony where she says...guess who will have to rot in jail the rest of their life?

that one is a BURN...admission of guilit IMO.

My understanding was if you were out front facing the house the gate to the right had a shed directly on the other side. To the left was a narrow area with stepping stones that if the gate was open led directly to the pool. I'm not sure which one was padlocked?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought there was only one gate? That debunked the theory of George & ICA running from the gates at the side of the house and meeting in the middle and finding beautiful Caylee in the pool. I'm tired & on narcotics for my ankle, maybe I didn't hear right?!?!

Hello everyone....I am trying to catch up on todays trial. I have watched all except for pt. 7, and when i click on pt. 7 it plays a part i have already seen, I think it goes back to pt. 1...anywho, does anyone know where I can watch pt. 7???? TIA

Oh WOW! I was thinking that maybe Casey buried Caylee in the sandbox. Knowing Cindy, it probably had a cover to it to keep wandering cats and vermin out of it. Sand would be easy to dig with a shovel.

I am also thinking this is where Caylee was initially put after being bagged. The shovel may not have been so much for digging but removing her body from there and placing it into the car trunk.

MOO

Well now, she got some very good stills, didn't she? I agree with her comments, truly, honestly, absolutely...

Quiche - even though I posted it in the trial thread, I just wanted to point out again what an absolutely brilliant post you made...

When CA was describing what ICA had told her of Jeffrey MICHAEL Hopkins -extolling his virtues and then pointing out that he had a trust fund and only worked if he wanted to you said (paraphrasing) :

Wow - It's just like playing Barbies! (correct my paraphrase as you see fit.)

I cannot tell you how artfully elegant that post was - it was the most perfect and succinct summation of ICA's mind in the history of the universe.

I bow before your greatness!

Foundation has to be laid. This is only week one....

I realize it is only week one, but I am not sure what they have established except that she didn't tell anyone her daughter was missing. I know this is a very important point and I suppose the jury didn't know that so they have to establish it for them. Like I said I am just impatient because I want to know myself how the state plans to prove she murdered her. thnks.

Was just doing a bit of searching from the past....and found that D. Bennet, CA's co-worker spoke to LE about the side gate and pool ladder when she was interviewed....saying that it happened around the 16-17th time frame....CA told her at work that someone had been swimming in their pool.....etc.....

I am a very careful parent and always look 3 steps ahead, if I was on trial my friends would tell you I am paraniod and think up safty issues about everything to an extreme.

So here is what I saw from just looking at the pictures when they showed it and going by what was said .

1. the lock on the sliding doors are not child proofed
2. the ladder being next to the pool
3 the potted plants next to the pool.
3. the lawn chair can be moved over to make a great stand to stand on as one nets the pool out or cleans the skimmer and for a kid to touch the water.

At 2 my middle kid figured how to take my broom and knock the chain lock off the back door. I was completely shocked.

I woud walk into the kitchen and she would be on top of the fridge.

I still to this day cover my garbage disposel with a fliped over saucer so a climbing kid who might hit the switch with a foot in the sink, wont get hurt.

I have also learned some people just really dont ever forsee accidents, or really look at dangers in extreme forms.

respectfully snipped

My oldest (at 2 1/2 - 3) used to take child locks apart - not to get into the cupboards, just because she could...

BBM - Good point. I think CA's pool practices were overkill. IMO an almost 3 year old, one-on-one with an adult would be safe with floaties. The pictures of CA/GA in the pool with Caylee also showed her wearing a life jacket... but they left her alone with ICA who CA admitted to the psychologist had enough issues that she was told to take custody. Danger in an extreme form IMO.

Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II is a former employe of Universal, he left years before - wasn't it Jeffrey Michael Hopkins who ICA claimed she had a relationship with? This person as described by ICA does not exist.

Sometime during the 31 days Casey and some of her friends went to a restaurant/bar in Orlando and Jeffery Hopkins, a high school classmate of Casey's, was there with a group of friends. Casey spotted him and came over to the table he was at and said hello. He's been quoted as saying that he hadn't seen Casey since high school at that time.

It would appear that Jeff Hopkins exists, but the background that Casey gives for him is completely made up. He doesn't work at Universal, doesn't have any children, etc.

Oh WOW! I was thinking that maybe Casey buried Caylee in the sandbox. Knowing Cindy, it probably had a cover to it to keep wandering cats and varmints (heck, I don't know how to spell it) out of it. Sand would be easy to dig with a shovel.

It did have a cover. I remember from the Greta tour. In fact, I think Greta opened the cover and talked about the sandbox.

I realize it is only week one, but I am not sure what they have established except that she didn't tell anyone her daughter was missing. I know this is a very important point and I suppose the jury didn't know that so they have to establish it for them. Like I said I am just impatient because I want to know myself how the state plans to prove she murdered her. thnks.

they seem to be going chronologically... and very artfully at that..

we must remember the majority of these jurors know hardly a thing about this case... we all have had 3 years to digest and pick it apart.

they need to set the foundation as amster said... which currently is that no one knew Caylee was missing, and Casey was out partying, and she stole gas cans and broke into her shed, and now we are just hearing of the horrendous lies to her mother....

they will not put up the ME or LE or anything else related to finding Caylee untill they establish all of this.... they are solidifying right now their aggravating factors that weigh in the death penalty phase.. that is for sure.. they are making sure they have an air tight case.

moo

I am also thinking this is where Caylee was initially put after being bagged. The shovel may not have been so much for digging but removing her body from there and placing it into the car trunk.

MOO

or moving aside a quantity of sand ?

To be honest, I think the shovel was a diversion. I think she knew the neighbor saw her and created a plausible reason for being there. Hid in plain sight so he wouldn't get (more) suspicious and go nosing around

I find this really annoying as well. Baez and his " Casey's World " BS is very aggravating. He is trying to imply that she does not know any better.

I really wish we could have just one look at the jury to see how they are responding to this charade the DT is attempting.

I think it will be more like she was never good enough always pushed to do better , made to feel as she was worthless, so as a coping skill she learned to lie to impress her critical ,abusive family.

Cindy supports this theory with the way she speaks about Casey ,Lee and Caylee. It is hard to know if that is a reaction to all that has happened or if it was always that way. IMO.

No wy was ths family ever normal.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/
Well now, she got some very good stills, didn't she? I agree with her comments, truly, honestly, absolutely...

cindy-k-4-hate.png

The essential ICA...snarling lip and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46