Daniel Snodgrass

Is it just me, or do the signatures look like they were done by the same person?

Your right after looking at it again it does look like the same person signed it!

Should look better before I post!

pick him up for what? What did he do to revoke his bail? there is no proof he went to HBC, except for what Jeremiah said

umm ok

I thought the reason that Cobra went after him cause he Attempted to Donation to the HBC! At least thats the Thread I'm on! He may not be a RSO yet, but he should not be around children and we know RJ is at the HBC when it was still there! Know it's in Baker County!

Bumping this thread up as I feel this guy needs to be looked at with a fine toothed comb. His actions just don't add up. He's going to court for a pending case that could possibly brand him as a RSO yet, he's donating furniture to the headquarters being set up by the victim's mother? Doesn't make sense.

Bumped again. :)

I don't know if this belongs on this thread or not, so forgive me if I guessed wrong.

Per the criminal dockets of the Putnam County Clerk of Courts, on June 1, 2009, DSnod was granted yet another continuance in his trial for capital sexual battery. His trial was slated in March to begin on June 22.

Gotta give his lawyer credit - she has worked the system well on behalf of her client, if not for the good of the citizenry.

It isn't necessarily a move on the attorney's part to continue the trial to a later date. Conflicting schedules of the defense, prosecution and other trials come into play. For instance, a court may schedule 6 trials on one day knowing that most of them will settle (civil) and some will ask for continuances. The court is trying to make sure that days aren't wasted without trials taking place. If a trial that was scheduled before yours actually goes to trial, the court must continue yours. Hope I am being clear.

It's a PITA if it is done at the last minute because you have alreaedy served subpoenas on witnesses, scheduled experts, readied the staff, continued other cases or depositions and spent all your time preparing for trial. Then you walk into the court room with all your evidence and briefcases and learn that you've been continued. Then it's a matter of having everyone in the office contact all the people who were coming to the trial to tell them and you have a very mad and confused client, dressed for court, tired from a sleepless night and the hours of prep.

And a few months later, you get to do it all over again.

And, when the court requests the continuance or it is due to court conflict, one of the attorneys is asked to prepare the paperwork for filing and signature by the Judge.

I don't know if this belongs on this thread or not, so forgive me if I guessed wrong.

Per the criminal dockets of the Putnam County Clerk of Courts, on June 1, 2009, DSnod was granted yet another continuance in his trial for capital sexual battery. His trial was slated in March to begin on June 22.

Gotta give his lawyer credit - she has worked the system well on behalf of her client, if not for the good of the citizenry.

LFlorida I can't get into the court docs for some reason, for the last 2 days, anyway I knew there was a motion for continuance made on the 1st, I am presuming by your post that the motion was granted, do you know when his trial was continued to?

It isn't necessarily a move on the attorney's part to continue the trial to a later date. Conflicting schedules of the defense, prosecution and other trials come into play. For instance, a court may schedule 6 trials on one day knowing that most of them will settle (civil) and some will ask for continuances. The court is trying to make sure that days aren't wasted without trials taking place. If a trial that was scheduled before yours actually goes to trial, the court must continue yours. Hope I am being clear.

It's a PITA if it is done at the last minute because you have alreaedy served subpoenas on witnesses, scheduled experts, readied the staff, continued other cases or depositions and spent all your time preparing for trial. Then you walk into the court room with all your evidence and briefcases and learn that you've been continued. Then it's a matter of having everyone in the office contact all the people who were coming to the trial to tell them and you have a very mad and confused client, dressed for court, tired from a sleepless night and the hours of prep.

And a few months later, you get to do it all over again.

And, when the court requests the continuance or it is due to court conflict, one of the attorneys is asked to prepare the paperwork for filing and signature by the Judge.

You are absolutely correct [as far as my ltd knowledge goes]. But they have dragged this out since December 2007. I know Ed Hed., the judge, one of my dad's close friends. Pretty no-nonsense.

You may have seen him on CourtTV about 2 yrs ago - the guy who claimed a robber went to a very secluded beach [Guana State Park] to find a victim to rob. The imaginary perp managed to shoot and kill the estranged wife, but the estranged husband only had a superficial wound. Can't recall the husband's name - he worked w/my husband - but the hub was convicted of murdering his wife - there was no armed robber, just a SOB who didn't want to pay child support/alimony.

And you're right about the continuance - it was a motion for continuance, now that I think about it. Last I looked, the motion had not been granted or denied. [Like you, I have had problems w/that site the last 2 days - keep getting what appear to me to be very strange, irrelevant results to my searches.]

Please forgive my misstatements. btw - whenever it is that the trial starts, I am going to try to attend to Let Judge Ed & Company know that somebody's paying attn.

I listened to Simon Barrett's program recorded on Sunday, November 1 and a caller asked why LE hasn't searched Daniel Snodgrass's property or examined the furniture and materials he wanted to donate to the HaLeigh Bug Foundation for DNA and fingerprint evidence? She said Snodgrass's court hearing scheduled for June has been delayed, DS is a SSO, and this caller asked why LE is handling this guy with kid gloves? This could be the property Diane, the psychic from Georgia, who called into Simon Barrett's Show 2 weeks ago said LE needed to searched for HaLeigh She gave the name Marty and that is Daniel's roommate's name, the name Jeffrey Wands, another psychic gave when he did a reading for TN and RC before the Maury Povich Show. DS was a unicycle teacher and Misty said HaLeigh was popping wheelies in the yard the evening she disappeared. I would think DS would be interested in HaLeigh for this reason. Many suspected 2 men were involved in HaLeigh's abduction and here we have 2 men, Marty and Daniel Snodgrass.

Now Misty Saunders interview with Cobra has been posted with impt information about her stepfather, Daniel Snodgrass.

Does a sex offender live near your child's school?
Published: Tuesday, November 3, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, November 2, 2009 at 10:26 p.
<snipped>
When the search began for Haleigh Cummings and Somer Thompson, two North Florida girls who disappeared this year from their neighborhoods, officers immediately started questioning registered sex offenders living near their homes.

Investigators spoke to 44 sex offenders within a 5-mile radius of Haleigh's Putnam County home, where she was last seen on Feb. 9.

"We have found plenty of cases where there have been multiple (victims) where the person was not in the system at all," she said. "Some of the sex offenders who have the most victims probably have never been or will never be identified."

Article:
http://www.gainesville.com/article/...a-sex-offender-live-near-your-child-s-school-

bbm in red, well we already know and suspect such statistics, but to read it in print from officials just sends chills down my soul. Could Haleigh be a victim of an unknown sexual predator? With the latest current news headlines, like the serial killer in Ohio, makes one wonder. Scary stuff.

Croslin's brother jailed on drug charges
Posted: Friday, November 6, 2009
Updated: 12:11 AM on Friday, November 6, 2009
<snipped>
He was charged with possession of a controlled substance, a third-degree felony, and possession of drug paraphernalia, a first-degree misdemeanor, and was being held at the county jail on $1,508 bond.

In a news release, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said it was not giving interviews regarding the arrest as it "does not have any bearing on the Haleigh Cummings investigation, and we do not want subsequent arrests, such as this one, to cause distractions for our investigative team."

Article:
http://www.staugustine.com/stories/110609/news_2153223.shtml

Taken from the stickies thread for discussion purposes as I found an interesting statement by PCSO concerning "Their" investigation of Haleighs case. I wanted others to comment as it struck me odd yet again about the seemingly dis-attached PCSO from the publics rightful need for information and a thorough investigation. Bless our two members Angel and MadJgnlaw for their dedication and time spent.

bbm in red, this statement bugs me. If they are for real, and who knows, to take the statement literally would be a mistake on LE side. But they could be once again detering attention away from "Their" investigation.
But, I really don't see how they can make this kind of statement, as Tommy's behaviors since Haleigh went missing is very telling as it's continually piliferating quickly in a downward spiral of criminal behavior.

Are we now getting a glimpse of the real Tommy? Could he have been so criminally inclined for a long time? As we don't have his juvenile records if any, to look at and sleuth.

I have read some posts elsewhere with a close neighbor pretty much defending Snodgrass, I can't link, if this post violates TOS my apologies please delete.

I have read some posts elsewhere with a close neighbor pretty much defending Snodgrass, I can't link, if this post violates TOS my apologies please delete.

Don't they know he was charged in 2007 for sexual misconduct with a minor which occurred in the backyard of his house? How can anyone condone his behavior? Snodgrass's next door neighbor's are elderly and they were interviewed by the press after Snodgrass was arrested in 2007 for sexual misconduct with underage girls. The reporter said, "He (the next door neighbors)are still stunned". And the elderly male said, "I can't believe it, right next door here, it's terrible, it scares me to death".

http://www.news4jax.com/news/14898136/detail.html#video

I saw that video. I think perhaps the person feels innocent until proven guilty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back