2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

I thought it was said last night that it was Billie who was threatened and not Hailey?

Grandma said that she heard directly that BD was threatened by PT and heard through a 3rd party that Hailey was also threatened by PT.

Grandma said that she heard directly that BD was threatened by PT and heard through a 3rd party that Hailey was also threatened by PT.

I'm sure LE has thoroughly checked out all of the people surrounding HD and where they were that day, including PT. I believe she was instrumental in organizing searches for HD wasn't she? That would have put her on LE's radar right away I would think.

Strangely enough, the only one who apparently was somewhere alone within the vicinity of the house where HD was supposedly alone was SA. And he's the only named POI/suspect. Go figure.

MOO

Go to work when all is calm and come back and BAM! This was the first thread title I saw when I came here and thought WTH now?!

I don't believe that CD doesn't believe that SA doesn't have anything to do with his daughter being gone. I think what has most likely happened is that someone has spoken with him to keep the word out looking for a live Hailey, and to do that you have to say and do certain things. At least I'm hoping for it to be this way otherwise I'm going to scream!

As much as I wish that she had ran away from BD and what she dragged into their home, I just don't believe it.

After reading all these posts I am going to have to go and listen to this interview myself to get the full blown reality of it all .... Reading along it somewhat reminds me of the Cummings and Croslin clans.
What a friggin mess...........

Heck, I need to go read up on the Cummings/Croslin bunch just to feel normal again.

I swear this bunch gives addicts a bad name. :razz:

I think Connie was clear in saying she thought SA has done something with Hailey. She said if not SA she would think think PT.

She does sound like she does not have a clue as to what has happened.

I dont know if sister M is the same SIL that worked with bd or not but she sounds as if she cant understand BD having him in the home on the sole reason SA is a suspect. She didnt say much else other than she doesnt understand and doesnt want to think about what could have happened. They probably should have had her speak first.
Either way it would be hard to form an opinion of if sister M cares for Billie or not. She just keep saying she doesnt understand why SA is there. She didnt even say if she thought he was guilty.

I didnt find the radio show hard to follow at all an took notes to what was said and I have seen stuff being misrepresented. IMO
The crazy part of the interveiw was when connie said what she thought happened to Hailey. Other then that I got the overall impression the family has no clue what has happen to Hailey and suspects SA the same way everyone else does for the same reasons and not independant reasons we are not aware of. IMO. She even stated SA could clear all this up and asked her two questions she wanted answered most.

I cannot quote because it would be unfair to quote something I wrote in my words based on what I heard. I also dont want to lead anything into thinking these were exact words but it is what she said. It is incomplete as she said something abit more but the jist of her responce to the question of what she thinks happened to Hailey is in red.

After he quit he job he molested or raped her. Hailey would have told on him.
She thinks SA choked Hailey.
She thinks the varmits dragged Haileys bones away and buried them and all that is left is teeth.
No one owes BG a favor so she doesnt think he could have done this because he isnt supposed to drive.

I encourage everyone to listen for themselves. It was worth listening to IMO. It adds a few pieces to the time line of the 27th. If for no other reason.

Since it has been "rumored" (I'd like clarification too) PT was dating BG (CD's half/step bro)--- and he threatened to harm BD and HD. I'm betting PT was pizzed because HD snitched on BG to BD and BD called CPS on him. (mushrooms). If BG was living with PT and her lover had to be removed because of this...and with this group...I'd believe it. imo

omg ...

Does LE have a "Genealogist" on staff who can draw us a "Family Tree" so we can keep track of "who is married to who" and "who is living with who" and "who did what with who" ... ?

Thank You !

omg ... the similarities between this case and the Cummings case are astounding... just to name a few:

Haleigh C has been missing for 2 years now.
Hailey D has been missing for 2 months now.

Grandma Flo -- she probably heard a million different "stories" from the bunch in Satsuma. :banghead:
Grandma Connie -- she probably heard a million different "stories" from the bunch in CC. :banghead:
Both Grandmothers on the NG Show ...

Ronald C -- we still don't know for sure if he was at his job the night Haleigh C was reported missing ?
Shawn A -- we know that Shawn went to work for 10 minutes and "quit" his job. :banghead:

Ronald C marries Misty C -- the last person who "supposedly" saw Haleigh C.
Billie D -- defends Shawn Atkins, the only named POI by LE, and "supposedly" the last person who saw Hailey D (are BD and SA living together?) :sick:

The Cummings and Croslins -- changing "stories" ... RC's fake tears ...
Billie D -- changing "stories" -- too many to keep up with ... no emotion from mom ...

Ronald C has been sitting in jail for drugs along with Misty C and brother Tommy.
Clint has record of drugs use as well as Billie and Shawn purchasing drugs (per Affidavits) ... and if this bunch in CC keeps up the drug use, they too, will be sitting in jail like the Cummings/Croslin Clans.

The only thing we do not know yet is if there is a "Cousin Joe" who was visiting Billie in Colorado City the weekend of Christmas, right before Hailey went missing ...

And if a Cousin Joe turns up ... I'll be popping the same "treats" as this bunch ...

p.s.: I just hope this made sense ... please correct if necessary. Thanks !

:crazy:

BBM. Oh we do have a cousin Joe. BG aka the MM. The one who BJD said was close to the family and should be looked at.

Oh wait, that's right BJD now says she always felt Hailey was abducted by a stranger, and even told Hailey never to leave the house "that day".

:banghead:

MOO

Mel

omg ...

Does LE have a "Genealogist" on staff who can draw us a "Family Tree" so we can keep track of "who is married to who" and "who is living with who" and "who did what with who" ... ?

Thank You !

That wouldn't help. It would be one twisted, weird tree. It might make us more confused, lol.

So SA threatened the father of BD's children with a medieval mace (club with nails) and she STILL allowed this man to move into her home and be around her children?

I swear, everyday I think I have heard it all, and then something like this, something like ALL that has transpired today, pokes me in the eye and says, "Hey, here's another doozy for ya to think on!"

Who in their right mind would ever allow their children to be around or subjected to a person who exhibits that kind of behavior? It is no wonder DD has been removed from that home.

I need to go find my crane and try to lift my chin up off the floor AGAIN.

Before I even knew about the club or reason for the fight I theorized this could be the motive for SA to do something to Hailey. It seems even more likely now.

So sorry folks The following is the only link I can find so far that even mentions a n unidentified POI. But they are talking about BG here, maybe some of the better researchers here know exactly where to look and can post a link to verify this guy. But I will keep looking also tomorrow. Have to get to bed tonight. I apologize again. jmo
sweets

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26664667/detail.html

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...-and-aunt-livemisisng-laurie-partridge-family

No wonder a young teen was afraid of SA now that we have lerned about all the *advertiser censored* pix!
What she may of heard from their bedroom!
So she slept on the couch.
PLEASE interview the grandma and aunt again!

This case make me very angry because it sounds like LE many of times could have pressed charges for many things that have gone on with these people over the last few years. Does seem like they did. Why were LE so lax? I guess we maybe haven't been too informed whether charges were laid, but by what Connie was saying during that interview, doesn't sound like it. I think LE were very familar with these people and chose to turn a blind eye on there BS.

Now we have a missing innocent little girl and my personal opinion, but LE are probably saying, we saw something like this coming.

What bothers me the most is the comment Connie made about HD being dead and the critters or varmits finishing her off. It wouldn't take long for that to happen if there are a lot of wild animals around where HD may have been dumped.

Seems BD may have had a habit of doing 5 finger discount at her place of work. I really wonder if this could be the reason for her not renewing her license. Maybe she was caught and the the board advised her that if she renewed, she would have to go before the board to explain away her thefts. Possible charges could be laid against her, so she opted out not to show or renew. JMHO

Someone mentioned in a previous post that unfortunately, this stuff happens way too often. Poor children subjected to this type of life. I wonder when DD received this "crazy" tattoo, anyone? Could it be that BD was pizzed that HD told Gma, and Gma or someone else was threatening to call CPS on her? BD feared losing her kids anyhow? Maybe BD and HD got into a physical fight when BD found out HD squealled about the tattoo? Oh Dear Lord, please let HD be found and the people/persons responsible for this mess, be handed the stiffest sentence possible.

And now with some of this new information coming out I can see why LE might think that it was possible that Hailey ran away or was frieghtened enough to run.

I have a theory on what happened but that is for another day!

I'm sure LE has thoroughly checked out all of the people surrounding HD and where they were that day, including PT. I believe she was instrumental in organizing searches for HD wasn't she? That would have put her on LE's radar right away I would think.

Strangely enough, the only one who apparently was somewhere alone within the vicinity of the house where HD was supposedly alone was SA. And he's the only named POI/suspect. Go figure.

MOO

BBM: I don't think we can say that with certainty, as LE hasn't come out and said he is the only POI out there. We don't know where many of the possible POI's were at the time of her disappearce....and since PT talked of a "hit", we don't know who she had in mind to accomplish that. KWIM?

With that said, I'm still thinking SA.

So sorry folks The following is the only link I can find so far that even mentions a n unidentified POI. But they are talking about BG here, maybe some of the better researchers here know exactly where to look and can post a link to verify this guy. But I will keep looking also tomorrow. Have to get to bed tonight. I apologize again. jmo
sweets

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26664667/detail.html

LE has not named any POI or suspect except Shawn Adkins.

Private citizens can not designate people as POIs.

http://equinox-ecliptic.blogspot.com/2011/02/connie-jones-and-mary-cooper-for-hailey.html
The above link in purple is to the complete transcript of this BTH blogradio with Connie and Mary{Clint's mom and sis}

I still have tears streaming down my face from just now reading the transcript..It really is heartbreaking..and It just seems as tho there is no light at the end of the tunnel{and that's whats most scariest of all}..that this can easily be just another case that has no end to it for years and years if ever...That just can't happen..Lord do I pray that not happen to precious Hailey..

Out of the entire transcript there was one tiny sentence that stood out to me..7 little words out of that entire transcript stood out as if they were Bolded..Highlighted..and flashing every color of the rainbow.. I don't know why this certain tiny sentence stood out..there were many other things that could have been seen as much more relevant or of meaning..Infact now thinking back on it I really cannot understand why those 7 words literally jumped off the screen at me.. There were many other negative..or damning..or shone in a bad light things that were stated in this interview that would seemingly draw far more attention than these 7 little words..

They were so out of place tho... They had no business being where they were infact they were buried in a statement made by Connie that she specifically asked the host could she add.. and it was a positive statement speaking of her best friend Connie Ostrander{Billie's mom}and that how the two of them had spent nights together there at her home just literally crying in each others arms..Hours spent just driving and talking..seemingly just trying to make sense of something that just never ever will{IMO even when they find Hailey it will never make sense to them the reasons that this was done}..because there are no reasons that could justify ending this precious and full of life little 13yr old girl whose named after her maternal grandma..Hailey Darlene Dunn.. it will never make any sense because it is senseless..

But those 7 little words are buried among these positive words of these two grandmas who share the pride and joy of being this awesome little girl's grandma and at this time are sharing in their worst nightmare of not knowing where Hailey is or what was done to her..These two grandmas..best friends are there for each other.. no one else in this entire world knowing this specific pain of losing grand daughter Hailey Darlene..Something that within such a time of tragedy and trauma is a sweet and calming notion of these two leaning on one another...and buried amongst something so positive and heartwarming Connie Jones for an unknown reason spoke these 7 little words...I hope that Billie Jean wants her back.

Why on Gods green earth would this be said? It goes with NOTHING that is being spoken about..nor does it with anything even prior to this part..It comes out of no where..And it hit me like a ton of bricks.. I think this grandma knows and I even think its quite possible that her best friend..Billie's own mother even knows..they both know deep down with their gut instincts that something is just not quite right with Hailey's mom..Billie Jean and I think that as much as they fight it and don't wanna believe that deep down they do infact feel it..that Billie Jean doesn't want Hailey to come home..

I really do..

Here's the context within which this strange and out of place sentence appeared out of no where but stood out as a bright flashing neon sign..have a read of the entire transcript you'll see that..IMO there's no place for it anywhere..yet there it is..Those 7 little words..that IMO speak a 1000 words..that unfortunately tell a story that none of us want to be true..Especially these two grandmas..

Here's The paragraph with the 7 little words bolded and italicized

Connie: Can I say something else. If her grandmother, Connie was here. She would say the same thing. She wants that little girl home so much. I mean she's just when we were talking to each other. We just, we just cry on each other's arms. She spent the night here and we would, we would just cry together, we would ride around. We just cried all the time. It's killing us. We just want some, something to hold onto. We want, We want our baby back is what we want and I know Hailey. I hope Billie Jean wants her back. And If anybody knows anything, please call the Colorado City police.

http://equinox-ecliptic.blogspot.com/2011/02/connie-jones-and-mary-cooper-for-hailey.html
The above link in purple is to the complete transcript of this BTH blogradio with Connie and Mary{Clint's mom and sis}

....snipped.....

Here's The paragraph with the 7 little words bolded and italicized

Connie: Can I say something else. If her grandmother, Connie was here. She would say the same thing. She wants that little girl home so much. I mean she's just when we were talking to each other. We just, we just cry on each other's arms. She spent the night here and we would, we would just cry together, we would ride around. We just cried all the time. It's killing us. We just want some, something to hold onto. We want, We want our baby back is what we want and I know Hailey. I hope Billie Jean wants her back. And If anybody knows anything, please call the Colorado City police.

WOW. That is an odd thing to say. Especially because she had said how Billie had 'cried so much' over it. So that statement makes it sound like there was some major issue between them. And that statement reminds me of this odd wording in an earlier interview,

Billie, was there a problem between Shawn and Hailey ?...

"NO, NOT ANYMORE"

I missed that sentence from Connie. "I hope Billie Jean wants her back." What does that mean? I take it as they want BD to come clean with the whole truth so they can bring Hailey home, not left out in the dirty fields.

Yeow, SmoothOperator, good catch. I listened to the program, but didn't catch it, although I do remember that paragraph. I missed several of the things said and told myself to listen again later. I haven't, but it's saved on my computer. I'll try to give a listen later tonight. I want to hear how she says it.

Thanks so much for being so sharp.

I wonder what she meant by the part in red, "and I know Hailey"? Maybe she was going to add something else and let it drop? :waitasec:

Everyone seems to have a quirky speech pattern in that group. :cool:

ETA: after listening a few times, it sounds like she started to say, "and I know Billie Jean wants her back", but mistakenly said Hailey, so she tried again, and with all her pauses, it sounds like she says, "and I hope Billie Jean wants her back", instead of, "I know Billie Jean wants her back". That's how the two sentences were supposed to be said together but came out differently.

Now a psychologist might say her slip of the tongue could have underlying meaning and what she was thinking actually spilled out. :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back