Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

I'm also betting the OS attorneys may have threatened legal action themselves. Or, someone at BKH finally realized that they were just supplying ammunition for further negative publicity with these rantings.

Btw, I saved everything that was posted on all pages.

I saw their Twitter page had a new posting/news story about kids being suspended from school for wearing inappropriate clothing. Nothing else.

It amazes me that with the missing children they have done nothing remarkable since we first heard of them. jmo

It amazes me that with the missing children they have done nothing remarkable since we first heard of them. jmo

I'm sick of these bottom dwellers who seem to attach themselves like leeches to any and every missing child case for their own financial gain and purpose under the guise of "foundations" with "mission statements".

Helping solve the problem with missing children doesn't start with money, it starts with getting off your lazy azz and looking. You can't find a child by talking the talk. It requires walking the walk.

Walk the walk searching. Walk the walk placing flyers. Walk the walk standing at busy intersections with signs for awareness. Don't attach some bogus prefix to your name to attempt to establish credibility to your transparent purpose. Don't align yourself with self centered parents and relatives who are only in it for themselves also. George and Cindy Anthony were GIVEN a search and rescue boat, fully equipped, to search for missing children and NEVER EVEN GOT THE BOAT WET!

I don't give a rip how many "butterflies" and "balloons" you release by a lightning scarred tree, aligning yourself with other cons and whinning about donations is transparent and laughable.

My contempt knows no bounds for their sort.

I'm sick of these bottom dwellers who seem to attach themselves like leeches to any and every missing child case for their own financial gain and purpose under the guise of "foundations" with "mission statements".

Helping solve the problem with missing children doesn't start with money, it starts with getting off your lazy azz and looking. You can't find a child by talking the talk. It requires walking the walk.

Walk the walk searching. Walk the walk placing flyers. Walk the walk standing at busy intersections with signs for awareness. Don't attach some bogus prefix to your name to attempt to establish credibility to your transparent purpose. Don't align yourself with self centered parents and relatives who are only in it for themselves also. George and Cindy Anthony were GIVEN a search and rescue boat, fully equipped, to search for missing children and NEVER EVEN GOT THE BOAT WET!

I don't give a rip how many "butterflies" and "balloons" you release by a lightning scarred tree, aligning yourself with other cons and whinning about donations is transparent and laughable.

My contempt knows no bounds for their sort.

So well said CP
May sound odd but your contempt is admirable.
And don't get me started on the boat. It doesn't matter who actually paid for it or owns it, it was parked at their home for use by them in the search for missing persons .... and has not been used for that purpose ONCE. What a waste of an otherwise valuable resource.

I'll bet you're right about the OS lawyers making them get rid of that childish rant. This group seems to think they are above the law and can take on a huge company just for kicks. <snip>

I hope so. And if that's what happened, then I'll look at it as the answer to this group's demand for a 'contribution' from OS. Not quite the 'contribution' they were hoping for, but most appropriate! :floorlaugh:

So well said CP
May sound odd but your contempt is admirable.
And don't get me started on the boat. It doesn't matter who actually paid for it or owns it, it was parked at their home for use by them in the search for missing persons .... and has not been used for that purpose ONCE. What a waste of an otherwise valuable resource.

I wonder where that boat is now. Parked somewhere with a for sale sign on it? Up on ebay for sale? In a storage locker? Revamped to a fishing boat and rented out to the wealthy?

I wonder where that boat is now. Parked somewhere with a for sale sign on it? Up on ebay for sale? In a storage locker? Revamped to a fishing boat and rented out to the wealthy?

IIRC Kidfinders are the owners of the boat , not the Anthonys. http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/

Also apparently no rift between DelValle and BKH. From the Delvalle's website:

FAMILY UNITY RUN-WALK A SUCCESS!!
October 29, 2011

Thank you to everyone who joined us for the Family Unity Run-Walk event. We thank the Marine Color Guard for being there and performing a heart warming patriotic service. Thank you to Autism Speaks.org group who highlighted awareness to the issues of Autism. Thank you to the Caylee Fund.org who donated the T-shirts for the event. We also want to thank Gabriel "The Storm" Jarrett for his incredible singing and musical talents. Thank you to Bring Kids Home.org and Dr. DelValle for highlighting cases of missing children and Dr. DelValle for organizing the run-walk event. Fun was had by all and our goal was accomplished of bringing families together, bringing awareness to teen violence and missing children, and spreading good throughout the community. We look forward to next years event!

http://tbcproductions.com/

Kind of hilarious that DelValle thanks himself. TBC appears to be a one man band.

I hope so. And if that's what happened, then I'll look at it as the answer to this group's demand for a 'contribution' from OS. Not quite the 'contribution' they were hoping for, but most appropriate! :floorlaugh:
So their big corporate donation (or, what do they call it? - 'coalition partner') might be the OS itself. And the OS didn't even see it coming. Maybe that's what BKH meant in the rant when they said the partner would be announced at the 'proper time'. Lol

Nothing but contempt for an organization which collects charity through intimidation, threats and belittlement.

One thing is certain - it won't be in drydock for its first thousand mile service

Looks like we're not the ONLY ones thinking this deal stinks.

Homeowners association wants investigation of Caylee memorial charity

As plans for a Caylee Anthony memorial remain in flux, a homeowners association representing many residents nearest to the proposed site says it's asking authorities to investigate the project.

In a letter addressed to the state Attorney General, the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Sentinel, an attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about the proposal.

In the letter, Karen Wonsetler, the HOA's attorney, writes that the charity is soliciting, though "they do not own the land on which the memorial would be built, nor have they shown proof of the permitting or approval of the project."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ds-home-hoa-concerns-20111104,0,2092470.story

Looks like we're not the ONLY ones thinking this deal stinks.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2092470.story

"Homeowners association wants investigation of Caylee memorial charity

As plans for a Caylee Anthony memorial remain in flux, a homeowners association representing many residents nearest to the proposed site says it's asking authorities to investigate the project.

In a letter addressed to the state Attorney General, the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Sentinel, an attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about the proposal........."

Thanks CP for posting this story. I, for one, am THRILLED that this reporter is keeping on top of this, and that the Homeowners Association is finally on record as wanting an investigation into this "charity". The whole article is worth reading..... I am glad they are questioning why BKH is SOLICITING $$$ without owning the property yet or having the proper zoning. And someone official can question BKH for selling the bricks that are really not for sale, in the ever-changing text and information on their ever-changing website. IMO, MOO, etc.

Thanks CP and NSM.
These would be the same local homeowners who BKH and the Anthony's have long claimed to be in favor of the whole sordid deal?
Funny, I seem to remember the blast at the Sentinel on the BKH site saying the 'majority' of residents welcomed the idea. How many had they actually asked? One?

Wow, what a great article! And it's about time authorities looked into this org. Kudos to the HOA and The OS! :)

Eta: I note the article still indicates the org is based in NJ despite it being registered in Bellevue WA and tax returns filed indicating an address in WA. Well, the org may be run in NJ by Segura but, jmo, the legal address must be WA.

Oddly quiet today, eh?

I hope Jeff Weiner keeps up the investigation of this charity. The more I dig, the more questions I have.

Isn't sex trafficing a Federal issue, or are they saying they are dealing with it on a local level?

True. The relevant authorities would be a little displeased at a few local cowboys undertaking intelligence operations and undermining their own efforts, wouldn't they?

Thanks CP and NSM.
These would be the same local homeowners who BKH and the Anthony's have long claimed to be in favor of the whole sordid deal?
Funny, I seem to remember the blast at the Sentinel on the BKH site saying the 'majority' of residents welcomed the idea. How many had they actually asked? One?

Yeah! LOL. Just another way to show that if your going to LIE you better be prepared for it to bite you on the caboose. How I feel so sorry for the Anthony's neighbors and yet notice not one of them has never tried to make a penny off of the tragic story of Little Caylee.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back