ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not surprised that JD has an attorney, but, are we to believe it is a silent one? I know that PD and ED have an attorney, so was JD also part of that deal from day one?
If so, then the silence is indeed deafening. No wonder mama omitted that small detail. She is rather loose with the facts. Sorta like half-truths? Guess even an attorney doesn't want his name linked with JD. JD and his three gals are not very well-liked nowadays. Wonder if it would make a difference if one of them spoke the truth, or if silent out of fear, she could call the anonymous tip line. That's all it takes, gals. You really don't want to spend your life in jail for Justin, do you.
IMHO

Personally, I hope they aren't going to find little Ayla in some search ... Personally, I hope she is alive and well with someone ~ anyone...and that she gets to go home to mommy soon. Every time there is a new search I see people posting that they hope 'they' find her...not me, not now, not ever! I pray with all my being that she is somewhere out there, but not alone, not hurt, not passed away!

But they aren't searching houses, and there's no real evidence that anyone has Ayla. So the logical conclusion when police are searching the woods is that they believe the child is deceased. :twocents: No one is hoping for that at all, just being realistic at this point.

I am not surprised that JD has an attorney, but, are we to believe it is a silent one? I know that PD and ED have an attorney, so was JD also part of that deal from day one?
If so, then the silence is indeed deafening. No wonder mama omitted that small detail. She is rather loose with the facts. Sorta like half-truths? Guess even an attorney doesn't want his name linked with JD. JD and his three gals are not very well-liked nowadays. Wonder if it would make a difference if one of them spoke the truth, or if silent out of fear, she could call the anonymous tip line. That's all it takes, gals. You really don't want to spend your life in jail for Justin, do you.
IMHO

I am afraid no one will go to jail, if Ayla is not found...LE must have all test results back by now-unlikely to get new evidence without someone talking and I just don't see that happening in this case. People just don't seem to want to admit, even anonymously, knowing anything about a child murder case. I still point to Haleigh C-if the drug users in that case did not turn on one another, who will? JMO

I can't believe I'm saying this... But NG said it best regarding Hailey Dunn when she said something to the effect of: there is nothing like a little coconspirator charge to make someone talk.

IMO ED and CR need to be charged with something ASAP. They need to know what it feels like to have their baby taken away. At least arrest them and hold them for SOMETHING. Put the babies in foster care while the moms are in jail. First one to tell the truth gets the best deal.
I have a feeling both will talk to save themselves and their babies.

Probably a little OT, but I thought of this case today while driving over to my daughter's. Once I leave my house, I have to drive through an undesirable neighborhood to get to the direct street I need.

A silver late model Mercedes with Maine plates pulls out in front of me from one of these "lovely" homes. My first thought of course was drugs. And, somehow I think drugs play an important role in the disappearance of Ayla.

Not sure how yet...

(I'm in NH by the way.)

Personally, I hope they aren't going to find little Ayla in some search ... Personally, I hope she is alive and well with someone ~ anyone...and that she gets to go home to mommy soon. Every time there is a new search I see people posting that they hope 'they' find her...not me, not now, not ever! I pray with all my being that she is somewhere out there, but not alone, not hurt, not passed away!

Unfortunately LE is saying there was no abductor. They are saying that Ayla's blood was spilled in the basement of the DiPietro home and that the adults that were there, JD, CR and ED are not telling the truth. Their stories do not pass the "straight face test."

As much as I would like Ayla found alive and healthy and happy. I don't think that is a possibility at this point. So do I hope "they" find her? Abso-friggin-lutley! I hope they find her and she gives up the forensic evidence to put whatever monster did this to her behind bars for the rest of their miserable life!

Just a reminder. . .LE is not looking for a live Ayla. :(

images

I am so glad to see that more searches are underway. I was especially encouraged by the statement that the searches aren't just of new areas, but for some previously-covered places, too. No expert in this and actually I'm pretty ignorant of how conditions have been in ME, but I can imagine some scenarios where warmer weather might make some areas easier to search in detail.

Actually you're absolutely right. Usually we have another solid month of winter here in Maine, but we've had record setting temperatures in March this last week and all of the snow has melted. I believe this is why the massive search was scheduled for today, and also why they went over previously searched areas.

It seems that they should be able to get little sister to break by threatening to take her child. She is still living in the house that her niece went missing from. Can't they say that it isa dangerous place for her baby to be living in now too?

It seems that they should be able to get little sister to break by threatening to take her child. She is still living in the house that her niece went missing from. Can't they say that it isa dangerous place for her baby to be living in now too?

Well, LE has said they don't believe an abduction took place...and since they won't or can't point a finger or say much else, I am not sure what they can do. And now they say none of them are talking to LE at all...and since the women, I believe, have lawyers, I doubt they will ever again, IMO.

Well, LE has said they don't believe an abduction took place...and since they won't or can't point a finger or say much else, I am not sure what they can do. And now they say none of them are talking to LE at all...and since the women, I believe, have lawyers, I doubt they will ever again, IMO.

I think they haven't arrested anybody yet, because they are still learning things by not arresting them. It's so hard and I'm so impatient. BUT I think LE has learned a lot and have been building their case based on behavior. It will all come out in the wash and LE is watching their every move. They are on it. . the second that changes they will move. Patience.

JMO but I think most of us qualify it with the rider "*if *she is dead in the woods", it just goes without saying most of the time. If she is alive everyone wants her to come home soon. If she is dead she needs to be found ASAP so that the person or persons responsible can be brought to justice. It's not looking too good now with the blood evidence and the family not communicating with the people who are tasked with bringing their kidnapped little baby home.

snipped from : http://bangordailynews.com/2012/03/24/news/mid-maine/search-resuming-for-missing-ayla-reynolds/

“It’s been frustrating to police since December,” McCausland said, adding that police communication with DiPietro, his sister and his girlfriend has now essentially stopped.

RBBM: :maddening: whoa -- "essentially stopped" ...

Yep ... we know that Elisha and Phoebe "lawyered up" ...

Do we know for certain that Justin "lawyered up" ?

Do we know for certain IF Justin's GF Courtney "lawyered up" ...

And isn't Lance DiP's charges for that fight coming up ? And WHAT does brother Lance know ?

LE knows that unfortunately, Ayla met her demise in that home -- the blood evidence speaks volumes, IMO ... :banghead:

And I think LE knows WHO probably did it -- but I think what LE 'might' be uncertain on is WHO helped with the cover-up ? :banghead:

I am sure LE is keeping an eye on all of 5 ... hopefully one of them will slip up some kind of way ... This crew is NOT talking -- sticking together like glue ! :banghead:

I sure hope they find Ayla now that the snow is melting and weather is improving for the searches !

MOO ...

Of course not! To add to want other posters have written about not wishing Ayla any harm...a reason I'm glad to see searches is that it means the case isn't "cold." Like maybe in addition to searching areas that were previously inaccessible, these searches are based on some new ideas. Or if nothing else, an active search gives me some reassurance that progress is being made, even though I know not every search is productive. All JMOO.

Checking in on Ayla....

Too many babies disappearing, never to be seen again. I pray Ayla will be different and that she's found soon! It breaks my heart to think about her laying out there in the elements somewhere.

Checking in on Miss Ayla. I hope someone starts talking soon. We haven't heard anything new from LE in awhile.

IMHO

I haven't read that JD has an attorney anywhere, but PD and ED do have their own attorney. So far, all I can tell is that his good friend Heidi Tudela is speaking for him and advising him (on blogs, and his recent "interview" with the Waterville Sentinel).

Sorry, Apple ~ that was my assumption from the LE statement about communication stopping. Usually, one gets a mouthpiece and then hides from the public and the law. I am so jaded about the rights of rotten parents being so much more protected than the rights of innocent children.
IMHO

:seeya: Good Morning,

Wow ... last night when I went to Wal-Mart [way down South here] on the board for the 'Lost and Missing' there is missing flyer for Ayla with 2 photos !

They were good photos of Ayla -- in pink and smiling !

I hope she is found alive ... but the blood evidence tells me otherwise ... :banghead:

:praying: That Ayla is found soon !
:praying:

SO sad. Not a lick of activity since yesterday. :(

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics