2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

At one point didn't Cindy have an email account through Baez's office. I'll go back and look. As to the letter Brad wasn't aware of it until MN showed him. Loved to have been a fly on that wall.

Novice Seeker

bbm
:dunno:
but iirc she did have an email account with Dominic Casey's it was... dgator
page 1...shows Cindy's email..
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

Interestingly, Cindy does not mention this email address in the Affidavit concerning Laura Buchanan only her Yahoo and Hotmail accounts
Page 4-6
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/anthonyaffidavit0128.pdf

JB sent the email to Beth Karras, an INSession/TruTV/CourtTV reporter the night before the hearing.

And if we can go back and determine the date that we (the public) got a copy of this email exchange through discovery...

Couldn't we go back through the docket and determine exactly when this particular discovery was turned over to the defense...

And then determine exactly how long Baez sat on it before sending it to Beth Karas in July of 2010?

JB sent the email to Beth Karras, an INSession/TruTV/CourtTV reporter the night before the hearing.

I remember seeing that before..we have discussed that email Baez sent Karras somewhere here on the WS threads..

OMG.:maddening: For what purpose would that serve, geesh. For Baez to turn this document over to the reporter wouldn't he have needed permission from those who involved in this letter? What's the difference of KS refusing to provide information that could possibly be considered work product, attorney-client confidentiallity out of fear of facing a 3rd degree felong to Baez passing this information on to a reporter?

As far as I'm concerned, this reporter is no better than JB. A reporter representing a legal network accepting documents such as this.:maddening: Makes you wonder just what else JB has turned over to Karras..

Every time I begin to think there isn't anything else JB can stoop to he proves me wrong

Novice Seeker

I have no idea for what purpose, it was interesting because JB used his personal email account.

Yes she did! I recall that too! In one of the first doc dumps.....the one where he refers to her as "Rosebud"?

I am vaguely remembering the Rosebud email address...anyone have a link...need to refresh the memory.
so that's another email address Cindy did not mention in her affidavit regarding Larua B.

I remember seeing that before..we have discussed that email Baez sent Karras somewhere here on the WS threads..

On the hearing thread starting here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5408580&postcount=194"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10[/ame]

And on the TES thread starting here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5501464&postcount=619"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1[/ame]

Does any of the following strike you all as a bit of suspicious timing?

April 5, 2010: Judge Strickland denies the defense motion for TES records, in spite of the Laura Buchanan and Josepth Jordan statements. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23059303/detail.html

April 7, 2010: Jose Baez writes a letter to Brad Conway asking for "As you recall, you also offered to look into the Equusearch files that are in the possession of attorney Mark Nejame. Therefore, we ask that you check their records for the following names: Keith Williams, Roy Kronk, Howard Earl Tate, Cedric Lamont Kirby, and Alphoso Hamilton."
(Discovery, p. 24121)

April 16, 2010, 4:48 PM on a Friday afternoon: The defense files a motion for Judge Stan Strickland to recuse himself. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23197373/detail.html

April 19, 2010: Judge Strickland issues an order recusing himself from the case. Read more about this hearing at the link. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23199370/detail.html

April 20, 2010: "As you may recall, our previous letter asked that we be provided with the information from the Equusearch files. However, due to the urgency of this matter, we ask that the Anthony's also write to Mr. Tim Miller of Equusearch, requesting that they provide any and all records requested by the defense."(Discovery, p. 24122)

Yes she did! I recall that too! In one of the first doc dumps.....the one where he refers to her as "Rosebud"?

:loveyou:

for a moment there I thought my brains had finally been fried :rocker:

Would you be so kind to direct me to the aisle this stuff is on?:blushing:

Novice Seeker

OMG.:maddening: For what purpose would that serve, geesh. For Baez to turn this document over to the reporter wouldn't he have needed permission from those who involved in this letter? What's the difference of KS refusing to provide information that could possibly be considered work product, attorney-client confidentiallity out of fear of facing a 3rd degree felong to Baez passing this information on to a reporter?

As far as I'm concerned, this reporter is no better than JB. A reporter representing a legal network accepting documents such as this.:maddening: Makes you wonder just what else JB has turned over to Karras..

Every time I begin to think there isn't anything else JB can stoop to he proves me wrong

Novice Seeker
It seems like there's a whole bunch of attorneys associated with this case that need to re-examine their duty to uphold the law.

Assuming all the time stamps are right, maybe she forwarded a draft to JB for his approval first? I haven't gone back to look at the email chain to see if that makes sense, though.

And note that she did not copy Brad on the forward...No wonder she thinks JB is "humble." Why on Earth would she or George or anyone who cares about KC be satisfied with JB's representation? My parents/I (if it were my child) would be livid, especially after the sanctions.

If anyone can assist with finding the thread about LB's blog, please help! I cannot find it in a search, maybe downstairs by now. I bumped it not that long ago, may have to do the tedious and go page by page to find it, but if anyone has the inclination/time to seek it out, I do not believe the title gives exact reference to the blog itself.

If anyone can assist with finding the thread about LB's blog, please help! I cannot find it in a search, maybe downstairs by now. I bumped it not that long ago, may have to do the tedious and go page by page to find it, but if anyone has the inclination/time to seek it out, I do not believe the title gives exact reference to the blog itself.

JJ, last I saw it is was in the Parking Lot. Maybe search for "New Jersey" down there??

It seems like there's a whole bunch of attorneys associated with this case that need to re-examine their duty to uphold the law.

And on the same token, I think there are a LOT of people on this forum who need to consider applying for a job with their local district attorney office because you guys are amazing!!!

:rocker:

it states on her profile that she grew up in NJ but has lived in SC
I'm not sure that ending a sentence with a preposition is geographically significant - poor grammar habits are everywhere

I'm in Canada & people do it here (including me)

Above is from the thread re: the blog...Still no mention on KY, but didn't KC mention the Carolinas/Jersey early on? I smell a JoyW sitch.

MODS-I am getting waaaay O/T-Will bring this down to the PL thread if anyone wants to join! Is there a way to pull the thread out of the PL? Please don't spank me for askin! :slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17
Back