GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A while ago I posted a long post about prison records versus probation records and as to why they don't show up on the same page.
While I was thinking the issue through, it became clear to me why you proposed that an imposture could have been sent in TS's place
to fulfill his probation duty. I see how it COULD be possible. (Sorry, I didn't remember who originally proposed the idea.)
Also, I wonder if one is fingerprinted everytime they report to fulfill a rule of their probation.

1. As far as the prison shoes go, you can take your own prison shoes if they are white and have no shoe strings.
2. As far as sending an imposter to fulfill your probation reporting, they never fingerprint you for that. Basically if you know someone that could pass for your driver's license photo, it is doable. In some locations probation officers change frequently. Sometimes you report to the probation officer at his/her office and sometimes they do home visits to confirm where you are living, who you are living with, etc. Sometimes working is a condition of your probation, so they also call your employer to confirm you are working. Now you know.

Actually, now that I consider it -- having someone report to your p.o. in your stead would relieve you of any suspected culpability in another crime location would it not? Dark, very dark.

That kind of blew me away also!
Where does she think hes been? Camp?

In order for evil to exist two things have to take place. One evil person is the perp of evil. But another interesting phenomenon also takes place simultaneously. The people surrounding the evil person have their eyes and ears closed to the evil taking place. It has to be that way in order for the evil to exist. If I explained it neurologically, it would be that one person perpetrates the evil and the witness goes into a state of self-denial -- as if they are unable to comprehend what is going on, so they deny it. :what:

I'm going to have to look into (when I have time, when I retire) where dismemberment is most popular among murderers.

I'll have to go fetch plainjanedoe from the Mickey Shunick thread. I believe she was talking about the geography of specific criminality.

Maybe it wasn't PJD, but reading through 28 threads is too daunting a task for me right now. :notgood:

1. If you want to read about dismemberment, try Sarah Aldrete. Dismemberment in certain devil worshipping cults, etc. is common. From what I gather, they believe that somehow killing and dismembering folks gives them protection against LE for distributing their drugs. Common in some of the cartels.
2. On a smaller scale I believe that dismembering a murder victim makes it easier for transporting (bodies are not light). To plain folks there is the belief that gators/fish will dispose of the carnage.
3. Another reason to dismember is to erase evidence (under the fingernails for example) or defensive wounds.

The funeral home (Brandon Thompson Funeral Home) is also taking direct donations for her services.

The phone number is 225-567-1884.

Misty Gwinner disappeared on 4/3/05
TS failed to report 3/28/05

Chrystal Hall disappeared on 3/3/09
TS failed to report on 3/24/09

Paige Johnson disappeared on 9/23/10
TS failed to report on 8/12/10

TS did report 3/21/11 the last date he was verified.
Holly Bobo, Lauren Spierer, katelynn Markham, and Karen Swift disappeared in 2011 AFTER 3/21/11...:dunno:
I DO KNOW he was NEVER accounted for at the same time these girls went missing!
http://search.criminalcheck.com/pdd...er=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC&identifier=&sessionid=
moo

He was reportedly fired form his Bourbon street job about two months ago...
two girls that disappered in 2012, Heather Hodges 4/9/12 and
Kelli Bourdeaux 4/14/12
170 miles from each other...

All this traveling back and forth from New Orleans to Carolina -- has anyone ever mentioned WHAT KIND OF CAR/TRUCK he drove? Are there any registered in his name?

Was this man ever identified? The odd timing of his death on June 11th and his description made me think of the man in the Temptations video...what if he was the man in the video instead of TS? - or was he in some way connected? Worth checking out.

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2012/06/man_dies_after_being_hit_by_tr.html

The Orleans Parish Coroner's Office and New Orleans police are investigating the death of a man who was hit by a train Monday evening. "It's not clear if it was a suicide or an accident," Gagliano said. "It's under investigation."

He estimated the man "may be 20 to 30 years old or older" and that the train hit him sometime between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

The man had no identification, Gagliano said. He has dark-brown or black hair and a tattoo on his right arm that appears to be carnival masks. Gagliano said. He was wearing khaki shorts and a black shirt.

His face and body were damaged, Gagliano said.

Hmmm, Does anyone think it is possible that this may have been an attempt on TS's part to cover his tracks. He knew from news reports that the person they were looking for had a tattoo on the right arm, what if that is TS's clothes this guy was wearing and he was pushed in front of that train he had no identification on him..same clothes tattoo on rt arm no id, makes you wonder. I strongly believe that they need to process this guys clothes for DNA. could have been a setup!!!

Something else that I have been thinking about is if LE was able to obtain laptops/hard drives from MAS' home in Kenner. I know we have discussed whether or not TS and MAS had an actual computer or if they just used mobile devices/ tablets. I am thinking that there should have been at least one actual computer being that she seemed to have deleted her FB. IIRC, you have to deactivate your account from an actual computer device. I could be wrong, but I know that from my even my smartphone, I still only have limited access to account changes and such.

Just a thought.

I really hope that LE found some serious evidence from the home and they are just confirming before the two are actually charged.

I would like someone at Mapquest to put in her address and see if they ever used Mapquest for their various routes, especially those to the Carolinas...or anywhere actually --

Do we have any actual addresses for TS in any other places besides Kenner, LA and North Carolina? Or even just a CITY location for the other states it's mentioned that he was in and the supposed dates he was there? I had started working on a google map with his known locations marked with links to the sources for that information. I think it would be interesting to put him on a visual map with dates that he was there, and then start mapping other missing women during the same time periods. I can put the map together, but i'm having a hard time finding any addresses for him besides North Carolina and Kenner, La. I KNOW someone linked to a site that had a list of reported addresses, but I can't find it now for the life of me. I've gone through pages and pages of threads on Jaren and just can't find it.

oh - and does anyone have the exact address of the Kenner home?

I just made a donation to the Jaren Lockhart fund at Whitney Bank. I asked if donations could be made remotely and the teller didnt know (since I was at their HQ, she might have been able to ask). She thought you could call their 800 number and ask to make a donation and they should be able to apply the funds to the correct name.

1. As far as the prison shoes go, you can take your own prison shoes if they are white and have no shoe strings.
2. As far as sending an imposter to fulfill your probation reporting, they never fingerprint you for that. Basically if you know someone that could pass for your driver's license photo, it is doable. In some locations probation officers change frequently. Sometimes you report to the probation officer at his/her office and sometimes they do home visits to confirm where you are living, who you are living with, etc. Sometimes working is a condition of your probation, so they also call your employer to confirm you are working. Now you know.

Actually, now that I consider it -- having someone report to your p.o. in your stead would relieve you of any suspected culpability in another crime location would it not? Dark, very dark.

not in every state, not in every jail/prison County jail you might be able to keep your sneakers (big might) you are given shower shoes (in colorado anyways) if your in prison you have to buy the shoes from the commissary. It must be different fro each state.

There will be candles lit tonight across the nation for this young lady. One will be at my house.

Mod Note: Regarding Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and other social networking sites, only those pages belonging to either a perp or a victim can be linked. Exceptions are public group pages, such as "missing" pages or "justice for" pages, LE pages, news media pages.

You can refer to a comment/post or photo and include a link. Do not copy and paste comments/posts. And again, always include a link. The same goes for comments to news articles.

Pages belonging to individuals who are neither a victim nor a named suspect/POI are not allowed to be linked.

We have a great group posting here for Jaren. This is such a sordid crime, and it easily could be sensationalized. But you guys have consistently shown respect and discretion.

:gthanks:
Cupcakes for everyone!

:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

Ok so just so I'm clear the link I posted last night...I'm sorry but I'm still unclear can I post that or not??

I got the link from google....I didn't got onto a person's actual FB page so I guess that is why I am confused..

And my apologies once again if I did something wrong.....
Maybe you shouldnt have taught me how to link lol JK
I am not kidding however on the confusion I have over what is allowed to be posted and what is not....sorry

and thank you for all ur explinations....

Also if you post something ur not supposed to will you get a warning throught email or PM or something or are u just automatically banned??

:please: forgive me I'm ignorant at times ....well most of the time when it comes to computers lol

Do we have any actual addresses for TS in any other places besides Kenner, LA and North Carolina? Or even just a CITY location for the other states it's mentioned that he was in and the supposed dates he was there? I had started working on a google map with his known locations marked with links to the sources for that information. I think it would be interesting to put him on a visual map with dates that he was there, and then start mapping other missing women during the same time periods. I can put the map together, but i'm having a hard time finding any addresses for him besides North Carolina and Kenner, La. I KNOW someone linked to a site that had a list of reported addresses, but I can't find it now for the life of me. I've gone through pages and pages of threads on Jaren and just can't find it.

I was looking at this link this am.
I found a few questionable locations I hadn't seen mentioned before but I just don't have time to look into them or see how accurate they are.
Hope it helps.
http://www.yourownprivateeye.com/TERRY+C+SPEAKS

JMO

Well I guess I'll answer one of my own questions. If it is TS in the video, he may have gotten the tatoo on his right arm
since the last time LE got an official look at him. That's the only explanation because the Mugshot page states his scars and
tatoo on left shoulder.

The feet look similar in the shoe pictures. Don't they?

I thought exactly as you about the tattoo thing
It's the only logical explination
common sense

I don't know why the person who was asking about that wouldnt think of that but hopefully we were able to help LOL :p

If they opened an account at a Wells Fargo, it would be much easier for people to donate. I learned a few weeks ago that you can contribute to a Wells Fargo fund from anywhere there is a Wells Fargo bank.

i just want to take this moment to rehash some things that some of our posters might not know. Shortly after jaren's disappearance, a family member began posting here. That individual insisted that jaren's boyfriend was not involved. Another family member posted here a few days later. That family member reiterated that the boyfriend was not involved and asked everyone to be mindful of avoiding comments that might be unnecessarily hurtful should her daughter read them some day. The family member also asked us to refrain from discussing jaren's daughter, as the little girl has nothing to do with the case.

Jaren's daughter is being cared for. Jaren's boyfriend is accounted for. Trust me, police are going to notice if the boyfriend leaves for south carolina.

I'm not a mod, and i'm not perfect. But i would respectfully like to see this stay a little more focused on the facts and a little less open to wild speculation.

aaaaaammmmmmeeeeeennnnnn!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member