Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cann't make the connection between cs's divorce attny and criminal.....I mean isn't he a little outta his league. Perhaps he has some knowledge...
They don't want to hire a criminal atty at this point to further place him looking more guilty, but someone is instructing them from that side. I would bet the Divorce Atty is working closely with the one who will eventually take his criminal case when they come up with evidence.

seriously Serching, Hunting buddies, wouldn't that just be.....interesting....yes I believe you are right, some one is advising them and will probably be the one to take over the case. Perhaps another hunting buddy

I don't see him running in the same social circles as the Attys. He is rather the 'country bumpkin', if you ask me. He just wouldn't fit in, IMO.

Anyone know what "blog" LE is referring to? And how long do forensics take? Seems like forever!

Anyone know what "blog" LE is referring to? And how long do forensics take? Seems like forever!

According to this article

But those messages - which can be found on the "Find Lisa Stebic" message board at www.voy.com/211695/ - have left many following the case wondering whether the authorities will finally declare Craig a "person of interest."
I've never heard of it and haven't checked it out either.

Sounds like LE is getting frustrated with the whole situation, too. Maybe the forensics and the search will further the case ahead for them.

According to this article

I've never heard of it and haven't checked it out either.

But those messages - which can be found on the "Find Lisa Stebic" message board at www.voy.com/211695/ - have left many following the case wondering whether the authorities will finally declare Craig a "person of interest."

I read through a lot of those threads on voy.com. REAL CREEPY! Does anyone get the idea that "matt" is really C.S.? I made one post and it seemed like he was trying to figure out who I am rather than debate my points by the re-posts.

Cockroach,

The blog being referred to is www.voy.com/211695/

Lots of posts there, most of them garbage from who seem to be kids. But, there must be something buried in there that LE's glommed onto. I've been on that site, but got disgusted with the B.S. people were posting there. Lots of junk. I don't have time to wade through it all.

I read through a lot of those threads on voy.com. REAL CREEPY! Does anyone get the idea that "matt" is really C.S.? I made one post and it seemed like he was trying to figure out who I am rather than debate my points by the re-posts.

CloseObserver,

Yes, I am wondering just who "matt" is, too. Yes, there are lots of very creepy posts and some very immature ones there. You'd think that with such a serious subject, they could stick to the topic at hand, but there are all kinds of posts there, some are just ridiculous. I started going there after Lisa disappeared, but quickly got turned off and looked for some serious discussion such as this one. Those folks have nothing better to do.

I hope so, too. Right now, C.S. is just having fun. There is now a nice big boat in his driveway. Don't know if it's his or a friends, but it is obvious that his focus is far from helping his children find their mother.

That's outrageous! A nice, big boat??? I hope it sinks, with him in it! This is disgusting - his estranged wife is missing, his children are motherless, and he's going boating?????? Very sad. I guess this is what he's saying to the rest of the world - :crazy: !

I really wonder how those poor kids are doing!

I watched with great interest the other night the story of Perry March on 48 hours Mystery. And all I could think of was - CRAIG STEIBIC!! It reminded me of him to a T. Perry didn't get by with it, it took some 9 years, so I hope ole CS ain't thinkin he will get by with it.

everyone get a good night sleep. The search is tomorrow and we will need our energy!

everyone get a good night sleep. The search is tomorrow and we will need our energy!
prayers to all that are searching- good luck- I hope she can be found, and brought to rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong