George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet TM suffered no injuries to his head after butting GZ so hard he gave him a broken nose and two black eyes?
<respectfully snipped>
JMO

In a fall it could have been anything that hit GZ's nose, even the can of ice tea, or from the gun snapping back. GZ was on the ground when he fired and I assume it had to have been pretty close to his face. jmo

The largest skin tear on Zimmerman's head.

head2.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...uffle-trayvon-martin-report-article-1.1078882

That might be the reason George displayed such crazy decision making that night, he was off his meds.

I imagine that this opens the door to his full psychological/psychiatric history--I've always wondered whether or not he should have been able to carry a gun just from his actions that night. I would consider it impulsive (a trait of ADHD) to shoot an unarmed person while KNOWING LE was on its way. :waitasec:

Does ADHD make someone more violent than an average person?

Sorry for this off topic post - but does anyone know where the Defense Perspective thread went to?

I was posting a reply, and it went poof.

From those I know who have it, let's say they're fuses might be shorter than normal. jmo

So they get violent quicker than an average person?

ITA! How better to make his client look good than to finesse the info that is "leaked"? And then feel justified in splitting hairs in his response, so that he can dissemble and come out smelling like a rose. I cannot believe this was leaked and was leaked so quickly! And was not leaked until such time as the defence got the discovery.

If the prosecution leaked it BEFORE discovery, its a crime, not after.

In a fall it could have been anything that hit GZ's nose, even the can of ice tea, or from the gun snapping back. GZ was on the ground when he fired and I assume it had to have been pretty close to his face. jmo
The recoil from a 9mm handgun would not cause two black eyes and a nose doctors said was likely broken. Not even "possibly" broken, but likely.

JMO

I think it was just GZ family doctor that said it was "likely" broken, not a "nose" doctor. HTH.

Do you think he would put that on the report if the dr. didn't observe some damage to the nose?

No, but all I was responding to was that he was not a nose dr. only a GP. I'm sure there was some damage, I'm just not sure it got there from TM's fist.

The recoil from a 9mm handgun would not cause two black eyes and a nose doctors said was likely broken. Not even "possibly" broken, but likely.

JMO

Not even if he was on his back with his gun in front of his face??? jmo

No, but all I was responding to was that he was not a nose dr. only a GP. I'm sure there was some damage, I'm just not sure it got there from TM's fist.

He was bleeding from the nose that night, as evidenced from the LE report and the report of a photo taken by LE.

He was bleeding from the nose that night, as evidenced from the LE report and the report of a photo taken by LE.

Yes, I know, but that still is not "proof" it was from TM's fist. When we get everything released, it might show it was, and that's ok....just with what we know now it's not proof of it being from TM hitting him.

"Martin’s parents are disputing Zimmerman’s medical report, saying he was not beaten as badly as he claims he was."

Interesting how the accusations keep getting walked back. Initially, the assertion was that GZ hadn't been beaten (because he looked too unruffled on the PD tape), now that there's proof of his injuries the new meme is that he wasn't beaten "as badly" as he claims. It reminds me of the racial slur meme, which had to be walked back to "punks."

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

I think this is a situation where the parents should just not say anything. It diminishes their credibility, because it is obvious they are looking at this from an emotionally loyal position, rather than objectively.

I understand wanting to rationalize that ones child - dead *or* alive - didn't do something *as* badly as someone is alledging. I think that's normal, and probably every parent has done it at some point.

But...

They weren't present for any of what occurred. They don't *really* know what happened. They *do* know that he had been getting in trouble at school - enough trouble to be on his third suspension in just a few months' time.

I do have to wonder if they think, deep in their hearts in a place that they don't even want to acknowledge to themselves, that it's possible that Trayvon was popping off to Zimmerman.

Since they were not present, they really shouldn't be commenting about how badly their son did or did not beat on GZ, and I would hope that their lawyer would shield them from saying anything to the media that they would later regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88