2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

http://equinox-ecliptic.blogspot.com/2011/02/connie-jones-and-mary-cooper-for-hailey.html
Here's the context within which this strange and out of place sentence appeared out of no where but stood out as a bright flashing neon sign..have a read of the entire transcript you'll see that..IMO there's no place for it anywhere..yet there it is..Those 7 little words..that IMO speak a 1000 words..that unfortunately tell a story that none of us want to be true..Especially these two grandmas..

Here's The paragraph with the 7 little words bolded and italicized

Connie: Can I say something else. If her grandmother, Connie was here. She would say the same thing. She wants that little girl home so much. I mean she's just when we were talking to each other. We just, we just cry on each other's arms. She spent the night here and we would, we would just cry together, we would ride around. We just cried all the time. It's killing us. We just want some, something to hold onto. We want, We want our baby back is what we want and I know Hailey. I hope Billie Jean wants her back. And If anybody knows anything, please call the Colorado City police.

Good catch there ~ that is just too weird!

To me, it sounds as if she thinks that BD might choose SA over her own daughter.

I have a question, and I wasn't really sure where to ask it, so I'm going to try here. CD said that he didn't have a phone, does anyone know for how long he was without a phone? do we know this? The reason why I ask is this....

Connie: My daughter was here, her and and her husband and her, their youngest son, and they were getting ready to leave and go back to Oklahoma, and Clint had called me and asked me if I’d come over there, and take them to the store, because they didn’t have a vehicle, and I said as soon as LaJohnna (phonetic) left, I would go, and (Billie?) left about 1:30, and I went over there, and then I passed by Billie’s house, and I didn’t see Hailey or anything, or I would’ve stopped, and I went, and Clint didn’t feel good that day.

how did he call her on the Monday if he didn't have a phone?

this is from the bring them home show the other night. It actually caught my attention right away, but with all the *advertiser censored* coming out, I had forgotten about it.
*I got the above from: http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...s-mother-connie-jones-radio-interview-feb-23/

ETA: this was the question Connie was asked: Host: To Connie – talk about the day Hailey went missing, and what was going through your mind, and what you were doing that day?

I have a question, and I wasn't really sure where to ask it, so I'm going to try here. CD said that he didn't have a phone, does anyone know for how long he was without a phone? do we know this? The reason why I ask is this....

Connie: My daughter was here, her and and her husband and her, their youngest son, and they were getting ready to leave and go back to Oklahoma, and Clint had called me and asked me if I’d come over there, and take them to the store, because they didn’t have a vehicle, and I said as soon as LaJohnna (phonetic) left, I would go, and (Billie?) left about 1:30, and I went over there, and then I passed by Billie’s house, and I didn’t see Hailey or anything, or I would’ve stopped, and I went, and Clint didn’t feel good that day.

this is from the bring them home show the other night. It actually caught my attention right away, but with all the *advertiser censored* coming out, I had forgotten about it.
*I got the above from: http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...s-mother-connie-jones-radio-interview-feb-23/

Perhaps he's gotten a phone since Hailey's been gone? Seems as though he might, to stay in touch with LE, family, and organize things. :waitasec:

That's an excellent question. Maybe DD was over there at the time and he used his or maybe a friend was there? :waitasec:

Perhaps he's gotten a phone since Hailey's been gone? Seems as though he might, to stay in touch with LE, family, and organize things. :waitasec:

sorry, maybe I should have been more clear. Connie was answering this question:

Host: To Connie – talk about the day Hailey went missing, and what was going through your mind, and what you were doing that day?

sorry, maybe I should have been more clear. Connie was answering this question:

Host: To Connie – talk about the day Hailey went missing, and what was going through your mind, and what you were doing that day?

I see! Thanks... LOL

That's an excellent question. Maybe DD was over there at the time and he used his or maybe a friend was there? :waitasec:

it's been one of those things that has been picking at me. DD was at a friends place that day IIRC. Remember, he had gone to a friends Sunday night, and he came home at 4pm on Monday to the 'deer in the headlights'. There has been no mention of a friend being there, I guess that could be it? I dunno, but it's making me do this >>>> :waitasec:

I download the audio for that interview, and I listened to it in Windows Media Player, because it has much better sound than the Blog Talk Radio player.

What I hear Connie say is:

...and I know Hailey, I know Billie Jean wants her back.

Good catch there ~ that is just too weird!

To me, it sounds as if she thinks that BD might choose SA over her own daughter.

Hmmmm. I'd have to go back and listen, but I truly thought she said "I know Billie Jean wants her back." jmo There may be a transcription error....
Not saying I couldn't have missed it...but that would have been a jaw dropper for me and I have added speakers to my puter for music listening and can adjust for all audio.

I download the audio for that interview, and I listened to it in Windows Media Player, because it has much better sound than the Blog Talk Radio player.

What I hear Connie says is:

...and I know Hailey, I know Billie Jean wants her back.

I should have read your post first. Thanks.

ETA: this was the question Connie was asked: Host: To Connie – talk about the day Hailey went missing, and what was going through your mind, and what you were doing that day?

I caught that too and thought maybe he walked over to one of his neighbors. He lived in an apt right? Maybe it was a complex. ??

Didn't we figure Naomi had one maybe...
I remember talking about it a LOOONG time ago....

Wow this is interesting. I am convinced more than ever that SA hurt Hailey after reading this. This guy is scary!

Host: Has he been known to violently hurt people?

Connie: Well, he’s threatened me and my son, and the police down here in Snyder, Texas, they know that, because they come over here and listened to the tape, ’cause it was on my answering machine, and he threatened both Clint and I.

Host: What did he say?

Connie: He said he was gonna get a gun and come over here and kill everybody in my house, and it was just me and Clint at the time, and he thought Clint and Billie Jean were still seeing each other. Clint was through with her. He didn’t want her. He didn’t want her anymore.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...s-mother-connie-jones-radio-interview-feb-23/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back