Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

court in recess until tomorrow

Thank you so much Talina!:seeya: You have been such a great asset to us all.

I have had to multi-task today and your posts have kept me up to date.:woohoo::woohoo:

IMO

He declared bankrupt in the 90s. Has he filed for bankruptcy since this happened?

IMO

Sally Hirschberg the CSR at Sea Coast Medical said iirc one item ordered by CM was retained because his credit card was maxed out.

AFAIK CM was never paid for the services he provided to MJ so his funds must have been low. He definitely ordered an excessive amount of supplies etc. imo

maybe he was stockpiling some to bring to London, he may not have found it so easy to be able to buy the drugs he wanted in London as unless he applied for a license to practice as a Dr in London I am not sure what the law would be surrounding prescribed medication purchasing

He had used most of it up already.

Sally Hirschberg the CSR at Sea Coast Medical said iirc one item ordered by CM was retained because his credit card was maxed out.

She would have no way to tell if it was rejected because it was maxed out if someone punched a number in wrong on a billing zipcode. I run credit cards all the time and when the dont go though they dont give me a reason except if it is stolen.That only happened once.

Anyone want to offer up why things look so amature?

The proper equipment was a arms reach away from Dr Murray. He put thought and planning into the contract,into taking his girlfriend ,into stockpiling Propofol (vinnie told me that spoiler) into ordering supplies but never the ones he needed to be safe , Why?

He is a doctor and he knows the risk he knows people can die on this stuff. First hand knowledge of problems he has had happen in past uses. A few months before MJ's death!

There had to be a joint plan involving more people. Because it makes no sence for murray not to need to have Micheal live. That was good money. Unless there is something else going on.

Stupid is as stupid does, simply!

CM is out on bond right? If he is allowed to go home everyday, his life may be in danger.

CM might be suicidal too.

I think CM is way too arrogant to be suicidal.

She would have no way to tell if it was rejected because it was maxed out if someone punched a number in wrong on a billing zipcode. I run credit cards all the time and when the dont go though they dont give me a reason except if it is stolen.That only happened once.

I checked my notes and on March 26 I wrote "item not shipped, credit no good" and then Sally stated later on that the credit problem was resolved and the item was then shipped to CM.

Were all of the drugs ordered by Dr Murray accounted for or can there be a stash somewhere else? Was Nicole's apartment searched for a stash??

I think CM is way too arrogant to be suicidal.

If CM was facing life in prison or the dealth penalty he might want to commit suicide but I would not want to be in his shoes. The pressure he is currently under is enormous but well deserved imo.

CM must need drugs to put him to sleep at night.

Michael Jackson has a large following of loyal fans and if CM is found guilty he is no longer safe anywhere imo.

I heard earlier today that propofol was in MJ stomach, which means the propofol was drank and not from an IV. This was early this morning while I was getting ready for work, it was a doctor that was on the show. Anyone else here this or know anything about it?

I checked my notes and on March 26 I wrote "item not shipped, credit no good" and then Sally stated later on that the credit problem was resolved and the item was then shipped to CM.

Yeah I think she said the card was not good. It wasnt working for that transaction . Merchants dont get to call the card companies and ask for explainations.

I was only pointing out there is no way to tell if Murray was broke or not from that ,he may had had a daily spending limit on it to prevent charges being run up by stripper girlfriends... or better yet to keep himself for overpaying for lapdances to future girlfriends..could have been a mistake or someone transposing numbers.

I heard earlier today that propofol was in MJ stomach, which means the propofol was drank and not from an IV. This was early this morning while I was getting ready for work, it was a doctor that was on the show. Anyone else here this or know anything about it?

The following is an excerpt from page 12 of MJ’s autopsy report.

Toxicology findings (see separate report)

A) Propofol, Lorazepam, midazolam, lidocaine, diazepam and nordiazepam, identified in blood samples. (see toxicology report for details).

B) Propofol, midazolam, lidocaine and ephedrine identified in urine.

C) Propofol and lidocaine identified in liver tissue.

D) Propofol identified in vitreous humor.

E) Lidocaine and propofol identified in stomach contents.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/09/mj_autopsy.pdf

Transcript of Michael Jackson audio recording: “I hurt you know. I hurt.”

- recorded on Dr. Conrad Murray's Iphone on May 10, 2009 at 9:05 am.

MJ: Elvis didn’t do it. The Beatles didn’t do it. We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, “I’ve never seen nothing like this in my life. Go Go. I’ve never seen nothing like this. Go. It’s amazing. He is the greatest entertainer in the world”. I’m taking that money, a million children, children’s hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson’s Children’s Hospital. Gonna have a movie theatre and a game room. Children are depressed. The - in those hospitals, no game room, no movie theatre. They’re sick because they are depressed. Their mind is depressing them. I want to give them that. I care about them, them angels. God wants me to do it. God wants me to do it. I’m gonna do it Conrad.

CM: I know you would.

MJ: Don’t have enough hope, no more hope. That’s the next generation that is going to save our planet, starting with - we’ll talk about it. United States, Europe, Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave
- a psychological degradation of that. They reach out to me - please take me with you.

CM: mmnh - mmnh

MJ: I want to do that for them.

CM: mmnh - mmnh

MJ: I’m gonna do that for them. That will be remembered more than my performances. My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I love them. I love them because I didn’t have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it. Heal the World, We Are The World, Will You Be There, The Lost Children. These are the songs I have written because I hurt, you know I hurt.

13 seconds: silence

CM: You okay?

8 seconds: silence

MJ: I am asleep.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/05/michael-jackson-on-audio-tape-i-hurt-you-know-i-hurt/

The following is an excerpt from page 12 of MJ’s autopsy report.

Toxicology findings (see separate report)

A) Propofol, Lorazepam, midazolam, lidocaine, diazepam and nordiazepam, identified in blood samples. (see toxicology report for details).

B) Propofol, midazolam, lidocaine and ephedrine identified in urine.

C) Propofol and lidocaine identified in liver tissue.

D) Propofol identified in vitreous humor.

E) Lidocaine and propofol identified in stomach contents.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/09/mj_autopsy.pdf

Stomach lidocaine and propofol due to fluid shift at or near death and with CPR.

After reading MJ's taped conversation, I think the reason Michael performed so well at his rehearsals was because he was deeply motivated and inspired by his desire to build a hospital for sick children and so he poured every ounce of energy he could muster into his performance in an attempt to turn his dream into reality.

court in recess until tomorrow

Headed out to mall with hubby to do some window shopping. We'll be avoiding the pharmacy. I've had enough of that area for the day. ha

Thank you for all of your transcribing Talina!

LOL about avoiding the pharmacy. Heck, by the end of the trial, you will have enough education to get a degree the art of pharmacology (if that's even a word!)

I might be wrong about this but I think MJ's security was keeping the family on a far leash way from him.Another question raised in this case.Why would they do this? They turned a blind eye too,who was running the show? I would love to know.

We may never find out the true story on this family thing, but his two older kids were old enuff to know something was wrong, especially if he was loaded that way at 10:00am in the mornings -- his call with DrM was in the morning, IIRC, and at least Prince would have known that his daddy was not right. I feel sure that he spent a lot of time with his children.

And his Mama?? Was she not curious, or was he "sober" when they visited and she had no idea?? She couldn't see how thin he was? Or did she not care?? Wild horses would have not kept me away from him if I thought something was wrong, and I can't see MJ's security guys getting rough with her.

MJ was a odd guy, but that doesn't explain anything. I'm out of ideas. There's something missing in this story. No idea. None.

I'll bite on this one. I am no expert by any means, but think of those nights when your brain is just racing and you know you are not going to sleep anytime soon, but are so tired. Then go a little further into the rhelm of you have a lot of money at your disposal, you have a show to put on, and you have access to Dr.s who will do anything for money. Combine all that with an additive personality and you have a person who has convinced themselves they cannot go to sleep without drugs. And it's much easier to fall asleep drugged than not drugged. Then over time it takes more and more drugs to induce that wonderful sleep that you so desire and you got yourself one big problem. My non-expert opinion.

You've got the right ideas on this, I think, Thundar.

Think about it this way: If you knew that if you took this little blue pill that you would without fail be asleep in 10 minutes, wouldn't you be tempted to take that little blue (or green or whatever) pill?? Over time, you need 2 blue pills, then 3, then they really don't work every time.

I've been put to sleep once for major surgery and once for minor surgery. "Count backwards from 100," they tell you & you almost make it to 97. And in the blink of an eye, you wake up -- that's the amnesiac part of the drug. Time flies, and you're rested, alert and ready. Now, it's being able to go to sleep within seconds with that needle in your arm. Instant sleep. But eventually you need more of that.... Instead of getting your own bottle of pills -- which don't really work anymore -- you get your own doctor...

And if Dr A won't do it for you, Dr. B will. Our Dr. M knew that, too.

maybe he was stockpiling some to bring to London, he may not have found it so easy to be able to buy the drugs he wanted in London as unless he applied for a license to practice as a Dr in London I am not sure what the law would be surrounding prescribed medication purchasing

I looked into what steps a person planning to leave the country and is on medication must take prior to leaving the country and in a nutshell, this would be a nightmare for Dr. Murray. It would have been much simpler for him if Michael's concert was in the USA. This was a huge problem for Dr. Murray - having to account for all the drugs MJ was taking and there is no way Dr. Murray could have completed all the paperwork involved by the time the tour was to start imo and he knew it, but instead of dealing with the problem honestly and directly, he chose to cover it up. Wow.

Now that this huge problem for Dr. Murray has been exposed, I believe this "problem" combined with the pressure from the information contained in the emails he received on June 25 caused Dr. Murray to panic and motivated him to kill Michael.

It appears MJ had been taking propofol for 3 months so why did he die on June 25, the day
Dr. Murray received emails requesting MJ's medical records, recent cardiograms results and second medical opinions on his health?

From the website "Medications and International Travel"

"All medications should be transported in their original, labeled containers along with documentation of the prescription. For Transportation Security Administration (TSA) guidelines on traveling with prescription and over-the-counter medications please see Travelers with Disabilities and Medical Conditions.

It would be a good idea to check on the laws of the destination country to see if there are any restrictions on importing medications. Some countries require special permissions or licenses in advance. Others, like Japan, don't allow for importation of certain medication classifications under any circumstances.

See if the medications are controlled and other names for it at the U.S. Department of Justice's Drug Enforcement Agency website. Then see Guidelines for Patients Traveling with Controlled Substances and contact the consulate/embassy of the destination country or your travel insurance company for more information. For information about dosages and the letter format to bring with the medications, read the Annex section of this International Narcotics Control Board website.

http://www.miusa.org/ncde/tipsheets/medications

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back