GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, Does anyone think it is possible that this may have been an attempt on TS's part to cover his tracks. He knew from news reports that the person they were looking for had a tattoo on the right arm, what if that is TS's clothes this guy was wearing and he was pushed in front of that train he had no identification on him..same clothes tattoo on rt arm no id, makes you wonder. I strongly believe that they need to process this guys clothes for DNA. could have been a setup!!!

I thought they ID'd TS by his fingerprints??
Wouldn't this guy have had his fingerprints taken also??
If he were the REAL TS wouldn't that be evident??
Correct me if i'm wrong but I really thought I read that LE ID'd TS by taking his prints.....

If you want to help with the funeral today, either call the funeral home (they take donations via VISA/MC) or go to a Whitney/Hancock bank. I went to a Whitney this morning with my donation.

I called the FH to contribute for the services.

If most of it's paid upfront, the family won't have the funeral bills hanging over their head. Funerals can be expensive.

It's also like a gift to Jaren, herself.

ETA: And they just emailed me a receipt. They're on top of it.

Havent they been taking [multiple different people/banks/churches/random businesses]donations for a while now??
I'm just asking...BC I know there was some problems that someone was stealing :maddening: the donations...I'm just hopeful I guess that this doesnt happen again...As I have seen some people posting on FB that you can buy T-shirts...I would like to help out and purchase a shirt but not if the proceeds aren't given to the rightful people thats all...

The T-shirts are the real deal. Those donations are going to the family.

Hmmm, Does anyone think it is possible that this may have been an attempt on TS's part to cover his tracks. He knew from news reports that the person they were looking for had a tattoo on the right arm, what if that is TS's clothes this guy was wearing and he was pushed in front of that train he had no identification on him..same clothes tattoo on rt arm no id, makes you wonder. I strongly believe that they need to process this guys clothes for DNA. could have been a setup!!!

This is interesting.....

Does anyone know if this individual has ever been identified?:waitasec:

If it were a set up, wouldnt they have included something like the knife or personal item of Jaren's? Also, it was just a man found, how does that help MAS out of the situation? I dont think railroad guy has a link to this other then speculation here.... MOO

Since dancing has been brought up again I just thought I'd add my 2 cents on the topic again...
As far as the money issue you are 100% correct on it being a hit or miss industry. However, prior to 2008 it was much more hits than misses and now the opposite is true. The economy has caused men to tighten up their budgets and more girls are driven to dance causing more competition. Also gone are the days when a man would whip out his business credit card and let the company write off the expenses. Guys have a harder time justifying spending that much of their own hard earned money in one night on a "fantasy".
For those who may pass judgement on the dancers, of course there are some "dirty" girls who do extras, but a smart dancer wants to keep a guy entertained in the VIP room as long as she can keep them up there. Most rooms are sold by the hour or 30 minutes. I can't see a man paying for an extra and then renewing the time so they can cuddle.
As far as the weirdos and creeps- of course there will be some in the mix but that is not the majority of the clientel on Bourbon St. There are many conventioners, batchelor parties, vacationers, etc - people who just come in to drink and have a good time and not there to fall in love or cross boundaries. I can tell you over the years I have met a few celebrities as well. Maybe not A-listers but people you would know their names or at least their faces.
Dancers have the right to refuse service to anyone for whatever reason. If a guy is creeping her out, all she needs to do is leave his presence. If he is very persistant all a girl has to do is have security or a manager handle the situation. There are cameras all over the club to ensure security and protection. That is why it is much safer to dance solely in the clubs and not do private parties.
Girls always hear they need to be leery of the customers but I don't think anyone would expect something like this to happen from a co-worker.

Most rooms are sold by the hour or 30 minutes. I can't see a man paying for an extra and then renewing the time so they can cuddle. BELIEVE ME THEY DO

Can I be nosy and ask where it is on Burbon Street that you danced before?
I am asking BC it just seems as if you have so much wisdom of how this industry works..

BTW I danced for many years I know how it works....
Some of ur points are spot on...
Some however seem to me to be a little off...So I was thinking maybe you danced somewhere other than Bourbon St. and were trying to compare the two ...I'm just a little confused that's all

And I'm also wondering why it is that you are trying to explain to me these things...Like I said I danced for many many years in the FQ before and after the recession....

Just wanted to add that there is still a ton of money to be made in gentlemen's clubs all around the country...Fantasy (sexuality) sells....through rough times or not...Men will always spend their money in these places regardless...J/S

I would also like to get back to the case at hand if you don't mind bc this seems to be going way off the wall here.....I don't think we should be so focused on Jaren being a dancer anyway or dancing by anyone to be honest...

Not to be rude but I wish we could just get back onto the subject that matters more than what we have both wasted time doing and that is discussing dancing for a whole thread when in all actuality what matters more is finding the truth about what happened that night...

No disrespect, just feel like this is really going nowhere and it's kinda pointless for both of us to be discussing these things ...wouldn't you agree?

Maybe to just rid himself of the clothing(evidence)?IMO if there's evidence of JL somewhere out there shouldn't every possible avenue be at least look into? IMO.

He could have rid himself of the weapon anywhere!That is easy to dispose of. What if he didn't have an extra set of clothes with him at the time of the murder? So after he got home and cleaned up what does he do with the clothes? We know he had some kind of something on there! Maybe....whew....with this guy(TS) who knows what's gonna come next out of this hat!!

The only thing I can find on it is here:

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2012/06/man_dies_after_being_hit_by_tr.html#comments

"The man had no identification, Gagliano said. He has dark-brown or black hair and a tattoo on his right arm that appears to be carnival masks. Gagliano said. He was wearing khaki shorts and a black shirt."

I just thought it weird that they were wearing the same clothes and the man has a tattoo on his right arm!

Not sure if this was posted yet but fox8 live news reported on MAS's hearing this morning. The reported described MAS's state of being as strange. MAS was sucking her thumb and sobbing silently.

If you want to help with the funeral today, either call the funeral home (they take donations via VISA/MC) or go to a Whitney/Hancock bank. I went to a Whitney this morning with my donation.

I would really like one of the shirts as well!! Do you or anyone else for that matter know if the person in charge of this is ligit??
I think her name is Courtney who has been posting alot on the J4J FBpage

I called the FH to contribute for the services.

If most of it's paid upfront, the family won't have the funeral bills hanging over their head. Funerals can be expensive.

It's also like a gift to Jaren, herself.

Nicely put....The gift part:cheers:

I thought exactly as you about the tattoo thing
It's the only logical explination
common sense

I don't know why the person who was asking about that wouldnt think of that but hopefully we were able to help LOL :p

Well, I asked the question and I answered it! lol! :crazy: :waitasec:

I contacted the producers at Wlox tv the day after the man was hit by the train. I too thought it was the same guy in the surv. Video. They told me that they contacted NOPD and were told the guy hit by the train was 65 even though the age was different from what was reported originally. I also emailed the times picayune and got no response.

Not sure if this was posted yet but fox8 live news reported on MAS's hearing this morning. The reported described MAS's state of being as strange. MAS was sucking her thumb and sobbing silently.

Do you have the link? I didnt get to see this yet

IMO I think it would be just the clothes maybe? But then again alot of men have black shirts and kahki pants, it is still somewhat strange to me. I wonder if the two knew each other(TS and the train victim)?

At the link kindly provided by another poster (sorry I dont remember who) I found some interesting stuff...

It would seem TS has connections to both CA and LA. I wont give the names but I will repost the link. Sleuth the names that shared his address. I found one name led to another and from there it shows how he could have ended up in several different states.

http://www.yourownprivateeye.com/TERRY+C+SPEAKS

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search...bdd=&doby=&utm_source=piplv2&utm_campaign=tzr

Here's another address that peaks my curiosity (Johnson City, TN) - the FBI/LE are the only one's who can verify if it's really him though.
Holly Bobo is missing from Parsons/Darden, TN.

Has this case been posted? Just noting it here for the record.
Terry Lynn Tersak, missing 6/1/09 from Asheville, NC.
Liked to work as a stripper (per husband) for Pure Gold Chain in Cary, Southern Pines and Garner.
Husband claims to have seen her briefly in October of 2009; she said she was living in Boone.
She was going to visit someone in Raleigh in June 2009 when others say they last spoke to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123