FL woman buys goods with stolen card. Has photo to prove it.

zwiebel

Reaction score
'Florida police are searching for a woman who purchased more than $430 in beauty supplies with a stolen credit card. She even posed for a picture holding the evidence.'

The wallet, and card, were stolen from another shopper. When the clerk was suspicious that the woman couldn't produce other ID, he asked to take her picture. She agreed. Probably regretting it now her picture's all across the media.

Here she is folks. (And is that a name tattooed across her neck?)

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/now-trendin...icture-with-stolen-credit-card-270346091.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 88
It should say "dumb criminal" :facepalm:

http://local21news.com/news/feature...-poses-picture-stolen-credit-card-11016.shtml

"She spends a lot of money in here." Abdel Kaysem says the woman is a regular customer but grew suspicious after she showed a credit card but didn't have matching ID.

"She kept saying you know me, you know me, and I said we know your face, we know that you come in here and you're friendly, but we don't know your name so I'm not gonna take your card without ID," said Kaysem.

So, he asked to take her picture.

"I thought that would scare her into saying I don't want this anymore but she you saw the picture she smiled for it," he said

Officers have received numerous tips from the public after releasing a picture of a smiling woman posing with the card Monday.

They picked on an elderly woman, they are cowardly criminals and luckily now they are on borrowed time. Posing, smiling for the camera was one of the dumbest things she could do, but it will result in her being caught and hopfully her accomplice will be charged as well. They picked on a woman in her 70s, the pathetic cowards.
Sorry mods, I know - no name-calling but they make me angry!! :stormingmad:

So I guess it's true.............a picture IS worth a thousand words!

'Florida police are searching for a woman who purchased more than $430 in beauty supplies with a stolen credit card. She even posed for a picture holding the evidence.'

The wallet, and card, were stolen from another shopper. When the clerk was suspicious that the woman couldn't produce other ID, he asked to take her picture. She agreed. Probably regretting it now her picture's all across the media.

Here she is folks. (And is that a name tattooed across her neck?)

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/now-trendin...icture-with-stolen-credit-card-270346091.html

In her defense, it appears she really needed the makeup. :dunno:

The suspect has been identified and an arrest warrant issued:

'Detective Mark Proco of the Ocala Police Department obtained the warrant for Mashana Michelle Harris, 26, for fraudulent use of a credit card and identity theft. The agency is actively working to learn Harris' whereabouts'

The article also says that Harris's lawyer was told by his client she 'found the credit card in the parking lot'. And although police are still searching for her, the newspaper managed to get hold of her on the phone.

Harris told the reporter it was the first she'd heard of an arrest warrant and she has the money to post bond anyhow.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20140822/articles/140829905?p=1&tc=pg

Anyone with information as to Harris' whereabouts can call OPD at 369-7000 or Crime Stoppers at 368-STOP, text a tip to 274637 using keyword 368-STOP or visit www.ocalacrimestoppers.com.

The suspect has been identified and an arrest warrant issued:

'Detective Mark Proco of the Ocala Police Department obtained the warrant for Mashana Michelle Harris, 26, for fraudulent use of a credit card and identity theft. The agency is actively working to learn Harris' whereabouts'

The article also says that Harris's lawyer was told by his client she 'found the credit card in the parking lot'. And although police are still searching for her, the newspaper managed to get hold of her on the phone.

Harris told the reporter it was the first she'd heard of an arrest warrant and she has the money to post bond anyhow.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20140822/articles/140829905?p=1&tc=pg

I wonder who she stole the money from for the bond

In her defense, it appears she really needed the makeup. :dunno:
I agree! I was going to say that I hope they make her pay back the $430+ dollars because it was obviously a waste of money. But, you're right, the picture was taken before she applied the makeup. Maybe the reason no one can find her is that she now has a whole new look.

Hmmm.... maybe she's not so dumb after all if she bought a disguise with the stolen credit card. :leia:

the victim says the woman who stole her wallet was not black so maybe this dumb criminal really did find it in a parking lot

hope they catch the other thief too

the victim says the woman who stole her wallet was not black so maybe this dumb criminal really did find it in a parking lot

The criminals may work in pairs or a network. $430 worth of beauty supplies is a lot for one woman, no matter how ugly.

If she found it doesn't matter. Using someone elses stolen or found credit card is illegal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back