Oscar de la Renta Has Passed Away

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies

Oscar de la Renta dressed first ladies, movie stars and some of the world's most famous brides.

"(CNN) -- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta has died, close friends of the family and industry colleagues told CNN on Monday. He was 82."

"Throughout his illustrious career, de la Renta dressed first ladies, movie stars and some of the world's most famous brides."

"His creations regularly graced red carpets and his name is one of the best known both in and outside of the industry."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/20/living/oscar-de-la-renta-death/index.html

Oscar perfume was fabulous

RIP Oscar

Rest in peace Oscar.Thank you for making my butt look halfway descent in your jeans back in the 80's.:blushing:

He shared a seat on the train at Atlanta airport 20+ years ago; we boarded and he scooted over to make room beside him at the front. At the time I was a reader of WWD & easily recognized him. Under my breath I said, " You are..." He nodded & smiled , our little secret. He chatted with my pre-teen son & admired his leather over-nighter. When we were leaving the airport & I told him who the (impeccably dressed) man was, he said "whoop de doo."

Lunatic Fringe, you owe me a screen clean-up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back