2008.07.16 / 2008.07.25 / 2008.10.27 / 2008.11.04 Ricardo M. Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to make them larger for reading...."view" and "text size" isn't working (?) help, please. thank you.

Yes, I ran into that problem...too. Shadow's site offers them full size. Let me see if I can go back and find the link.

Tell me if I was reading this wrong. The last time that Ricardo, Casey and Caylee slept in the same bed was June 10th. And it seems to me that Ricardo said he had sex with her that night. So they did it with Caylee asleep in the bed????? Please tell me I read this wrong!

To enlarge the pages, select the Control key and the + key at the same time. Do this several times to get the text to the size you want.

ts

Tell me if I was reading this wrong. The last time that Ricardo, Casey and Caylee slept in the same bed was June 10th. And it seems to me that Ricardo said he had sex with her that night. So they did it with Caylee asleep in the bed????? Please tell me I read this wrong!

I hadn't made that connection but unfortunately, I think you may be correct.

That is what I took it to mean, even this was alluded to in the other 400 page docs.

That is what I took it to mean, even this was alluded to in the other 400 page docs.

Sadly, I, too was drawn to the same conclusion. This poor child. We know KC is not right but what's up with Ricardo? Its not like these people are 16 years old - someone should know right from wrong. I hope that we are wrong in our assumption of the sleeping arrangements.

Wasn't it also in Ricardo's interview that yet another paramour comes to light (SJ)? Some guy in Chulota? Every day it seems like there is literally another guy popping out of the woodwork!

What is with Casey waking up in the middle of the night to take Caylee home? She must have been awfully quiet to not wake Ricardo.

That is just stupidly weird to me. Not suspicious, just stupid.

This girl is just one lie after the other. Working at Universal, going to Valencia College to get a certificate in event planning, Zanny, spying on her boss's daughter at Fusion, the mini-stroke her dad supposedly had so she wouldn't have to go to Jacksonville.

She is so adept at using people, it's scary.

Could Cindy have called Casey or just "showed up" at Ricardos house and said "I am here Bring Caylee out to me now!!!!"? (When Ricardo woke up and saw that Caylee was gone) If Casey only left the bed for a minute or two, it would be more of a possibility that Ricardo wouldn't have "felt" Casey and Caylee leave the bed. If she was gone the whole time to drive Caylee home it would have been more likely he would have noticed they left. jmo

Quick question.
WHY in three of the interviews: TB, AH, RM do they mention Casey's two flat tires in MAY??? Am I missing something here? What does this have to do with Caylee?

Wasn't it also in Ricardo's interview that yet another paramour comes to light (SJ)? Some guy in Chulota? Every day it seems like there is literally another guy popping out of the woodwork!
If you are talking about "Na-Naw", that was in WW's interview. Steve J. was mentioned who lived around Lake Pickett...which I am very interested in.

pg. 111
The 1st time Casey spent the night at RM's without Caylee was on July 1st.
The 10th of June is the last time that he saw Caylee, and she and Casey had spent the night that night.
pg. 114 On the 13th she is telling him that she was unable to take Amy to Jacksonville because her dad had a mini stroke in the middle of the night the 12th, but in the same conversation she is trying to get HIM to go to Fusian that same night.

pg. 118 Casey is still at his house on the 2nd of July when he gets up to leave for a trip to Boston, and he believes she was washing clothes when he left.

pg. 111
The 1st time Casey spent the night at RM's without Caylee was on July 1st.
The 10th of June is the last time that he saw Caylee, and she and Casey had spent the night that night.
pg. 114 On the 13th she is telling him that she was unable to take Amy to Jacksonville because her dad had a mini stroke in the middle of the night the 12th, but in the same conversation she is trying to get HIM to go to Fusian that same night.

pg. 118 Casey is still at his house on the 2nd of July when he gets up to leave for a trip to Boston, and he believes she was washing clothes when he left.

and ironically she took a shower at Jesse's on JULY 1st. Maybe washing away evidence in both cases?

By that time, I don't think there was any "evidence" to wash away. It was just somewhere for her to go during the day.

What is with Casey waking up in the middle of the night to take Caylee home? She must have been awfully quiet to not wake Ricardo.

That is just stupidly weird to me. Not suspicious, just stupid.

Maybe he's a hard sleeper...I just don't think I would get up in the middle of the night and bring my child home and then come back. Maybe if I lived next door or something, but I wouldn't drive across town and then come back just to go back to sleep. (Not that I'm saying R lives across town from KC, b/c I don't know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh