Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been posted, different thread. I don't think pink is bones. That would be bones spread out too much and way too close to the road. Pink is probably the indiscriminate marker, and when they're sure of something, they would label it the appropriate color - that's my assumption.

Sorry egoslayer.... BUT I think the pink flags are BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

We have been hearing for a week now how they (LE) have been finding bones every day... I think the pink flags are the bones.... the string and yellow crime tape are the perimeter..JMO

195831-1.jpg

This photos shows just how well the bag was hidden, hard to even tell it is there.

There was another one I saw last night, sorry don't have it, will look later (supposed to be getting ready for work), that shows the tree roots up from the ground, some new plant growth (straight up struggling for the sunlight). If you know much about trees and plants you can tell just how much water was there, quite a bit I should say. The remains were completely submerged. No way you could have seen that until the water subsided.

Thanks for explaining the dark spot in the picture as "the bag".

Notice at the bottom of the picture, the yellow "spot" appears to be a children's book. I've cropped and enlarged the pic so we can see how much the object appears to be a children's book similar to the book Caylee had in one of the Father's Day videos. I didn't lighten it as you did the actual pic.

Caylees_book_on_ground_crop_lg.jpg

Okay, now I was on Topix and someone insisted that they saw a skull near the garbage bag. I blew this up, so sorry for the fuzziness. It's the same photo Turbothink posted, just cropped and enlarged. I'm not sure what to think.

Thoughts?

***Edited*** Scratch that. There is supposed to be tape around the skull. I don't see any tape here.

1145344.JPG

This photos shows just how well the bag was hidden, hard to even tell it is there.

There was another one I saw last night, sorry don't have it, will look later (supposed to be getting ready for work), that shows the tree roots up from the ground, some new plant growth (straight up struggling for the sunlight). If you know much about trees and plants you can tell just how much water was there, quite a bit I should say. The remains were completely submerged. No way you could have seen that until the water subsided.

Good Catch! This morning on GMA Chris C spoke with Anthony family attorney and mentioned this specific photo, and how similiar it was to the book Caylee was reading on 6/15....

Can someone help a girl out?! I see that there are now 2 separate threads regarding the Crime Scene.

I am assuming it's because some people were a little uncomfortable with the pics and discussions about the skull.

What I want to know is, is this thread for the more GRAPHIC discussion? TIA

Post removed of my own accord. This picture was posted elsewhere on the site.

moo

Hey Georgia! One of our sleuthers actually superimposed this for us last night, I wish I could remember her name!

It seems like it is such a great pic, that other sites are copying to their sites.

She originally posted it on the Crime Scene thread that has CASUAL discussion in the title, I think sometime around 11:30 pm to maybe 1:00 am.

The whole point of this thread I believe was to focus on the crime scene and not what may or may not be as we have done in the other thread...

Having two threads is going to confuse people who havent seen the other thread and people are going to say the same thing.

Im off to bed now..I really hope I wake up to this being solved ! Because my head and heart cant take another day of it !!!!

Please let me know if I should delete. Too many threads to go through, I did
not mean to copy someone's post. Thanks

Please let me know if I should delete. Too many threads to go through, I did
not mean to copy someone's post. Thanks

No,no, no, Georgia, don't delete! I was just bragging that one of our talented sleuthers was responsible for this pic!

You didn't do anything wrong, as it is already posted on WS. I will track down the poster who did this pic after I feed my 3 hungry boys breakfast!

I didn't mean to make you think you did anything wrong, because you didn't.:blowkiss:

Hey Georgia! One of our sleuthers actually superimposed this for us last night, I wish I could remember her name!

It seems like it is such a great pic, that other sites are copying to their sites.

She originally posted it on the Crime Scene thread that has CASUAL discussion in the title, I think sometime around 11:30 pm to maybe 1:00 am.

It was my work.

I'm glad you are all using it to compare. No worries!

Please don't delete the pics, I've linked to it in the astro thread. Everyone should get a chance to see these pics.

Thanks so much.

Okay, now I was on Topix and someone insisted that they saw a skull near the garbage bag. I blew this up, so sorry for the fuzziness. It's the same photo Turbothink posted, just cropped and enlarged. I'm not sure what to think.

Thoughts?

***Edited*** Scratch that. There is supposed to be tape around the skull. I don't see any tape here.

1145344.JPG

My thought is the possible skull is actually where the BAG arrow is pointing. Correct? After comparing, enlarging, and lightening the photos, this is what it appears to me.

Ok, so meter man reports "bag on the side of the road" in August? We know bag is found just inside of woods. So does LE believe this spot is important...as in a bag laid here long enough to mak a spot that still isn't grown over??
196596.jpg

Ok, so meter man reports "bag on the side of the road" in August? We know bag is found just inside of woods. So does LE believe this spot is important...as in a bag laid here long enough to mak a spot that still isn't grown over??
196596.jpg

and if that is true....then did the person who mows this swath move the bag? or did they not mow for the last 6 months? Or do they have no sense of smell when mowing in the july/august heat?????
195693.jpg

It was my work.

I'm glad you are all using it to compare. No worries!

Could you post the link to your pic since the one here was already deleted and I've posted a link to the deleted one. I'd like to fix my link.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member