Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what we can see of the *book* in the crime photo, it appears to be the same size as Caylee's book.

To me the yellows are the same shades/tones in both. It appears to be the same illustrator style.

I think the *book* in the crime scene and Caylee's book are likely one and the same. Why would Casey even bring up the *book* if she hadn't been thinking about it being there?

IMO, Casey was, in her mind, planting that book with Zanny just in case.

I thought about that also. However, being the book lover that I am, I have to question how it could have survived a hurricane?

It is probably shriveled and warped and moldy. The pages might be stuck together.

But still, from what is shown in the crime picture...Some size...Same shade of yellow...Same style of illustration.

And, Casey brought it up.

From what we can see of the *book* in the crime photo, it appears to be the same size as Caylee's book.

To me the yellows are the same shades/tones in both. It appears to be the same illustrator style.

I think the *book* in the crime scene and Caylee's book are likely one and the same. Why would Casey even bring up the *book* if she hadn't been thinking about it being there?

have to agree with that one....

haha thank you, i couldn't have said it better myself.

We are here for a reason and it's because we are inquisitive human beings.

I saw a post that bashed me for putting that skull up in the image. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I have spent a lot of time working with photos and figured I had the ability to help some people see what others were seeing.

The biggest tell in these photos is going to be the difference in texture. The texture in the pixels does not lie. And there is something there.

Bobbie, I really appreciate the work you've done. I like to explore possibilities. We do not have one collective brain, so of course we are all going to see things differently. We also all have different interests - some that are stronger than others. We should be allowed to explore that here without being bashed by those that don't care to go in the directions our thoughts are taking us.

Personally, I rarely went on the phychic thread and even less on the Astro thread. Just not that interested, that's all. But I'm not going to slam those posters just because it may not be my favorite definition of sleuthing. :blowkiss:

haha thank you, i couldn't have said it better myself.

We are here for a reason and it's because we are inquisitive human beings.

I saw a post that bashed me for putting that skull up in the image. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I have spent a lot of time working with photos and figured I had the ability to help some people see what others were seeing.

The biggest tell in these photos is going to be the difference in texture. The texture in the pixels does not lie. And there is something there.

It is a JPEG-compressed image, so the pixels have already been manipulated and the original information is lost.

That is not a human skull in the picture, any more than there is a horse's head in the wood grain of my living room floor. The textures of the foliage - which by the way are several feet off the ground - give the illusion of a skull.

Didn't CA state that nothing was missing from the home? Given that the book played such a prominant role in the last video footage of Caylee shown alive, wouldn't it have been obvious and unusual for her (CA) to have noted if the book was at home or not? It will be interesting to find out if indeed it is THE book...Her omission in mentioning its absence could be very telling indeed.

MOO

ETA - I do see a black plastic bag through the foliage but nothing at all that resembles a skull.

I totally agree, Jolynna. Casey knew this book would be found with Caylee. That is the only thing that makes sense as to why she would have said Caylee mentioned this in the phone call. (If anything makes sense at all!) :crazy:

Didn't CA state that nothing was missing from the home? Given that the book played such a prominant role in the last video footage of Caylee shown alive, wouldn't it have been obvious and unusual for her (CA) to have noted if the book was at home or not? It will be interesting to find out if indeed it is THE book...Her omission in mentioning its absence could be very telling indeed.

MOO

Yeah, how many things did CA state that we now know are "conflicting statements", "mistruths", or "half-truths", right? Would not surprise me in the least to find that this was just another one.

Yeah, how many things did CA state that we now know are "conflicting statements", "mistruths", or "half-truths", right? Would not surprise me in the least to find that this was just another one.
This would be a very obvious ommision. That video has been key in this case and her not mentioning that the book was missing would be very difficult to "explain away"!

OCSO would not release photos with pertinent evidence in them. Period. There is no skull or bag in any of those photos, imo. Matrixing and the pixellation of leaves, roots, etc. will always create images in our minds. That is all it is.

ITA...its like the people who see Jesus in a grilled cheese sandwich or whatever the latest craziest one was....The power of suggestion plus a distorted photo will cause your mind to see whatever you want it to.

LE has made a few mistakes, but releasing a pic of the skull is NOT going to be one of them.

The possibility of that being her book, however, is quite intriguing....

This would be a very obvious ommision. That video has been key in this case and her not mentioning that the book was missing would be very difficult to "explain away"!

Looking at it from another angle, being that Caylee and Casey were gone from the house, perhaps it wasn't unusual for them to have taken Caylee's "favorite book" with them. :waitasec:

Looking at it from another angle, being that Caylee and Casey were gone from the house, perhaps it wasn't unusual for them to have taken Caylee's "favorite book" with them. :waitasec:
Probably not unusual at all but worthy of mention by CA surely!

MOO

ITA...its like the people who see Jesus in a grilled cheese sandwich or whatever the latest craziest one was....The power of suggestion plus a distorted photo will cause your mind to see whatever you want it to.

LE has made a few mistakes, but releasing a pic of the skull is NOT going to be one of them.

The possibility of that being her book, however, is quite intriguing....

LOL.LOL.

It is a JPEG-compressed image, so the pixels have already been manipulated and the original information is lost.

That is not a human skull in the picture, any more than there is a horse's head in the wood grain of my living room floor. The textures of the foliage - which by the way are several feet off the ground - give the illusion of a skull.

I completely agree with you... where people are circling images of bags and skulls isn't even relative to where the ground would be in the picture...

Look at the blades of grass and the tree in the foreground, where people have the outline of the bag is actually about 2 feet off the ground...

and if you remember it was said that the garbage bag was depressed into the ground, meaning that it has come to rest in a spot and it was obvious because it had made in indentation into the ground...

LE has been extremely sensitive in this matter, in terms of not releasing any details about the crime seen or what was found or anything... so I'm sure there is nothing in this picture that would be offensive or upsetting to the victim (if thats the way to put it)

I think this is a picture is actually from the spot where the bag was located - looking into the woods more

MOO

ETA - I do see a black plastic bag through the foliage but nothing at all that resembles a skull.

Casey told LE that Caylee was talking about the book when she talked to her on July 15. She said it was the same book Caylee was reading in the June 15 video.

It seems to me Casey was trying to plant the book with Zanny way back when. To me that indicates it weighing upon her mind.

LE knows whether or not that book is in the Anthony home.

One simple factor seems to be escaping logic here: The meter reader said the skull came out of the bag. In the picture that is being much analyzed, the object being described as a skull (in fact, BOTH objects being described as skulls) are in situ. They are NOT freely on the ground. The objects, if they are not tree roots (which is what I believe they are) cannot be the skull the meter reader found. Whatever is in the tree (ROOTS!!!), it has not yet been disturbed.

Casey told LE that Caylee was talking about the book when she talked to her on July 15. She said it was the same book Caylee was reading in the June 15 video.

It seems to me Casey was trying to plant the book with Zanny way back when.

LE knows whether or not that book is in the Anthony home.

I am going to guess, no.

And I am going to guess "no", right there with ya. Time will tell. I am impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave