Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to need to find the 911 call about the protesters...I don't remember hearing that one...

From my experience....
I am a mom of many and if I can't find someone it can send me into a panic attack...and I am not a panicker by nature...

Dh and I went away over night a few weeks ago and left the children with older siblings at the older siblings request...I G-talked a few times just to makes sure things were okay...and if I didn't get a quick response I started to panic.

No way could I be without my children for 31 days...heck if I don't hear from my married children for a week I start calling, texting until I get a response.

I don't think CA will be able to explain her way out of that 911 call and I am not sure how long she will really last on the stand.

Going to need to find the 911 call about the protesters...I don't remember hearing that one...

From my experience....
I am a mom of many and if I can't find someone it can send me into a panic attack...and I am not a panicker by nature...

Dh and I went away over night a few weeks ago and left the children with older siblings at the older siblings request...I G-talked a few times just to makes sure things were okay...and if I didn't get a quick response I started to panic.

No way could I be without my children for 31 days...heck if I don't hear from my married children for a week I start calling, texting until I get a response.

I don't think CA will be able to explain her way out of that 911 call and I am not sure how long she will really last on the stand.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJIFYUBeEs[/ame]

Hope I did this right, lol.

notthat...you know, I often agree with you on many points..for example, I, like you, believe that KC was neglected and abused. Your post here is very hard to read with all the IMO's in every single sentence. I do agree that KC's home environment was AWFUL and she has become who she is due to emotional abuse and likely sexual and physical abuse. I totally disagree that the cold manner she had during the 911 call will help her. On the contrary, that cold tone in both that call and her call home indicates a true complete lack of concern for Caylee. Indeed in the call to home there is apparent contempt for Caylee. Most people will not have a scintilla of sympathy for KC even though you and I understand her better than most. I do feel sorry for KC--but a tiny child like Caylee trumps a 23 year old "victim" every time. What the calm demeanor tells us is that KC was on auto pilot. When a child is missing there needs to be appropriate response. KC is very ill "IMO" and maybe Andrea Lyon and her batch were/are going to proffer the reasons behind her inappropriate response. I hope so..because it would be good for everyone to understand how KC became so detached and inhuman. I hope the truth comes out.

And let's not forget that Casey was SO calm and collected through Caylee's 'disappearance' and that she pole danced her way through Fusion night club, bought herself lingerie, sunglasses, jewelry, clothes, and beer with Amy's stolen money, got herself a "Bella Vita" (the Good Life) tattoo, and generally partied and celebrated her way through that month. Yup, calm and level headed indeed!

Yes you did. Sheeze, ICA refused to give her name, identifies herself only as "resident" ..... OH boy ....... yet she was able to give the dispatcher detailed information about the protesters, but not about Caylee.

Priorities ........ sure doesn't have any except for in her 10 minute timeframes.

And let's not forget the Casey was SO calm and collected through Caylee's 'disappearance' and that pole danced her way through Fusion night club, bought herself lingerie, sunglasses, jewelry, clothes, and beer with Amy's stolen money, got herself a "Bella Vita" (the Good Life) tattoo, and generally partied and celebrated her way thorough that month. Yup, calm and level headed indeed!

but she was looking for Caylee....don't you remember??????:banghead::loser:

From my experience....

heck I panic if my kids are a little bit late --- and they are currently 19....can't tell you the thoughts that went thru my mind when they went to a few concerts and I was waiting up till after 2:00 am.....calling them on cell phones and whatever else....no she wasn't the least concerned....don't care what anyone says---NOT NORMAL REACTION FOR MISSING CHILD......PERIOD!!!!!:furious:

I think it is like comparing apples to oranges.IMO Sp had strong motive. Kc is no Sp in any way shape or form. IMO I do not believe this Jury will be comparing the two at all. And yes you are correct that the State is not required by law to provide manner of death, but they may be required by the jury. IMO

BBM

Just to clarify - I believe ME Dr. Jan G DID list manner of death as homicide. What she did not specify is cause of death.

but she was looking for Caylee....don't you remember??????:banghead::loser:
Caylee could have been hiding behind the bar or beneath a table, don't ya know. That's why KC was grinding on the stage at Fusion, so she could get a better view.

If my toddler went missing, the first thing I would do is go into my basement and dust off my hooker boots then hop onto the nearest dance floor and grind the nearest person next to me, so I could be all under cover like.

What loving mother wouldn't!!?? ELEVENTY!!!!

July 15th was originally set to hear the TES motions. Later, the admissibility of the 911 calls was added to be heard on the 15th.

I would need to go review the exact times/dates when HHJP ordered these, but I post the entries on the calendar and I recall having to edit to add the admissibility of the 911 calls motion.

btw..an FYI - I have linked the calendar in my sig line for anyone who wants to check hearing dates/times and subject matter.

Thank you for your reply and an especially huge thank you for the work you've done on that calendar! You rock! :Banane09:

I hope I get to watch this hearing live.Big C and little c looking at each other will be priceless!

notthat...you know, I often agree with you on many points..for example, I, like you, believe that KC was neglected and abused. Your post here is very hard to read with all the IMO's in every single sentence. I do agree that KC's home environment was AWFUL and she has become who she is due to emotional abuse and likely sexual and physical abuse. I totally disagree that the cold manner she had during the 911 call will help her. On the contrary, that cold tone in both that call and her call home indicates a true complete lack of concern for Caylee. Indeed in the call to home there is apparent contempt for Caylee. Most people will not have a scintilla of sympathy for KC even though you and I understand her better than most. I do feel sorry for KC--but a tiny child like Caylee trumps a 23 year old "victim" every time. What the calm demeanor tells us is that KC was on auto pilot. When a child is missing there needs to be appropriate response. KC is very ill "IMO" and maybe Andrea Lyon and her batch were/are going to proffer the reasons behind her inappropriate response. I hope so..because it would be good for everyone to understand how KC became so detached and inhuman. I hope the truth comes out.

Really? Not sure I see that. While Casey *claims* that Lee (and possibly) George molested her, she led a charmed life at home, IMO. Babysitter on demand, a room full of stuff - clothes, shoes, accessories, crafting supplies etc., a car of her own, etc etc. Cindy is definitely controlling and domineering and while Casey *claims* to fear her, I have not seen evidence of that either. Casey did pretty much whatever she wanted to do. After all, she is the CEO, even George says so. To get back O/T, I, like you all, am nearly giddy in anticipation of Thursday's hearing. It's gonna be a good one, no matter how you slice it!

And KC is the nth baby killer who has mommy issues. Cry me a river.

Not directed to anyone in this thread, just summing up my opinion on the subject.

One piece of a 100 piece puzzle does not prove anything. Add the other 99 pieces and you have a clear picture. Now this is the picture completed, what do you see? That will be the end result the jury will have to consider. CA is the beginning. The truth will come out either way. If she lies, it will come out and CA will make it look as if her daughter is guilty. If CA tells the truth it's still part of the puzzle. How will defense dispute every single witness, every single expert, every single investigator who will testify and the physical evidence presented? Not an easy task for any well-seasoned attorney with many high-profile cases under their belt. CA may as well just tell the truth. If her daughter is innocent the truth should prove that fact. jmo

I just speak from experience in my own life. That may come from being on the lower end of the income scale not sure. In my experience, police respond quicker when they are under pressure of some sort. It needs to be urgent and not some stolen car that happens to be in their own garage. I think she also said my daughter was missing and I just found her. These are not emergencies and no pressure to respond quickly. Now if you say your granddaughter is missing and it smells like there's been a dead body in the car, that will raise an eyebrow and get a response. Most people who have experienced any use of the police understand this. It must be urgent to get a quick response. This is nothing new to Ca. She knew this. all my opinion

Well first of all, your experience of lower end income scale has no bearing whatsoever on what Cindy says or does.

Now, maybe I'm missing something but... to get them there more quickly FOR WHAT? Cindy wouldn't want them there quicker to report the stolen car that was in their garage. She wanted them there more quickly because the baby was missing for 31 days and there was the stench of death in the car. I mean, what is the point of insisting she only said it to get them there faster, if she's not going to complete the sentence and say "i wanted them there faster BECAUSE...." because why? because why? If not because there was a missing baby and a stench of death, then why? Because she wanted to hurry up and take care of the stolen car issue so she could watch Desperate Housewives and go to bed early? I mean, come ON already with this get them there faster nonsense. geez louise.

Well, when I look at the way she was raised, it does not surprise me that she did not follow the proper protocol and call 911 as Ca did.IMO I don't really think it has been established when Kc realized that Caylee was missing. IMO I don't believe she ever did. IMO If the state has proof that Kc killed her daughter a month earlier, then all this is mute. IMO I just do not believe they have proof. IMO I think the jury will find out how Kc was raised and how she lived her life, and have a much better understanding as to why she did not call 911. IMO
Well if Cindy made the call and said what she did because she is the wife of ex-LEO (as you have stated)...then why wouldn't Casey do the same as she was raised in the house of an ex-LEO?

Well first of all, your experience of lower end income scale has no bearing whatsoever on what Cindy says or does.

Now, maybe I'm missing something but... to get them there more quickly FOR WHAT? Cindy wouldn't want them there quicker to report the stolen car that was in their garage. She wanted them there more quickly because the baby was missing for 31 days and there was the stench of death in the car. I mean, what is the point of insisting she only said it to get them there faster, if she's not going to complete the sentence and say "i wanted them there faster BECAUSE...." because why? because why? If not because there was a missing baby and a stench of death, then why? Because she wanted to hurry up and take care of the stolen car issue so she could watch Desperate Housewives and go to bed early? I mean, come ON already with this get them there faster nonsense. geez louise.
Ya know, I just can't get past her airing out the car in a closed garage.

Lanie, I am with you on Lee.
The CMA thing is very odd to me, as is the family's nick name for Caylee being "Cays" . Many times mom and pop have said it was like reliving Casey's childhood all over again, they mentioned they wanted Caylee to have the same teachers Casey had, etc. Cindy said the C M A thing was done on purpose to honor her,
Cindy Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Caylee Marie Anthony

in her nursery I noticed rather than have her name in the big wood letters, in this baby's room hung C M A

Caylee was a not a do over! She was her own, wholly separate child. Cindy's need for Caylee to be C M A III really bothers me. I imagine she treated Casey that way too...we have a fresh new model child...you are no longer needed. Not that it makes anything that happened to this innocent child OK, but I do see how growing up Anthony wrecked this girls emotional and moral compass. Big time.

I 'll never forget Grandma Shirley saying, " I am afraid that Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee".
Great post! I'm still waiting on Lee, though. I'd love to know what "he's done".

Originally Posted by notthatsmart [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5386630#post5386630"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
I just speak from experience in my own life. That may come from being on the lower end of the income scale not sure. In my experience, police respond quicker when they are under pressure of some sort. It needs to be urgent and not some stolen car that happens to be in their own garage. I think she also said my daughter was missing and I just found her. These are not emergencies and no pressure to respond quickly. Now if you say your granddaughter is missing and it smells like there's been a dead body in the car, that will raise an eyebrow and get a response. Most people who have experienced any use of the police understand this. It must be urgent to get a quick response. This is nothing new to Ca. She knew this. all my opinion

Excellent points, especially regarding socio-economic status and its relative impact to a call regarding a missing child! Dispatched calls are prioritized, calls are logged, reviewed by sectors/supervisors in an on-going pattern, computer screens are watched rather like air traffic controllers, public safety is not a helter-skelter, catch-as-catch can environment. That's how they avoid little incidents becoming a C-13, major disaster and that's from my life experience.
Who cares but there's a tiny fact that Cindy was dancing on thin ice already with the risk of a false police report: "Grand theft auto" by Ica between the value of the vehicle & the lack of notification that Ica was no longer permitted to occupy said vehicle, what a "chuckle" it would have been if the LE informed Ica that she could sue "mommy dearest CA" for restraint & kidnapping! Of course those pesky credit card charges would have to surface also! That to me is a perfect example of exactly what CA's attitude is/was regarding the "public service sector" (read: PUBLIC SERVANT) means to her and her family, just catch up on her LE interviews, so demeaning & demanding! And then we have the dim-witted CA asking "what did you do" to Ica in the house while Lee was practicing his investigative skills with Casey the liar. Perhaps, just perhaps, the stench of the DB was assumed to be a victim of some nefarious scheme that Caylee's KIDNAPPER was involved in and Ica was intertwined, or some other poppy-cocked story that CA could create for herself to believe rather than her almost perfect daughter's oops.
Points of the 911 calls: progression of information received, status of crisis situation escalating, EMS response prioritized as appropriate, emotional status exhibited of CA, GA, even LA heightened & often bizarre but Ica, cool as the proverbial cuke.
Without the permutations of the social interactions of the ENTIRE Anthony family, this case would be a classic mommy murdered toddler case.

If we are to believe Casey (which I really don't 9 times out of 10) then the bolded part has been answered already. Casey said herself that she last saw Caylee when she dropped her off with the nanny. Caylee was "missing" after Casey got off work that day (again the 9 times out of 10 applies here). Casey also said that she had not seen Caylee for 31 days. So yes, according to Casey's own words she knows when Caylee went missing.

As to the way that Casey was raised and that's why she didn't call 911, I'm confused about that. As far as I know Casey was not raised to think that the police are bad people. Heck, George was a police officer himself. I can't for the life of me imagine him telling Casey or Lee that police officers are people that you should not call in case of an emergency.

I think that it is past time for all of the immediate members of that family to do the right thing and tell the truth for Caylee. Hopefully Cindy and Lee will when they testify at this upcoming hearing. If either of them lie on the stand then I hope that they will have charges filed against them as well. Cindy has to realize by now that she could be in the same boat as Casey if she is not carefull. Afterall, Casey was first arrested for her lies!
I know that it has been stated that the likelihood of Cindy being held in contempt is slim to none, but if she gets up on that stand and lies or refuses to answer questions directly, she should be. It's enough. From the beginning, this whole family has spit in the face (figuratively) of LE and anyone who was there for Caylee. Can someone please direct me to a press conference where this family thanked the public and LE for everything they did? Not that I think LE and TES (even the public for that matter) need to hear praise...they'll keep on doing what they're doing regardless...but I would think that an acknowledgement on the As part has been a long time coming.

Originally Posted by notthatsmart

Excellent points, especially regarding socio-economic status and its relative impact to a call regarding a missing child! Dispatched calls are prioritized, calls are logged, reviewed by sectors/supervisors in an on-going pattern, computer screens are watched rather like air traffic controllers, public safety is not a helter-skelter, catch-as-catch can environment. That's how they avoid little incidents becoming a C-13, major disaster and that's from my life experience.
Who cares but there's a tiny fact that Cindy was dancing on thin ice already with the risk of a false police report: "Grand theft auto" by Ica between the value of the vehicle & the lack of notification that Ica was no longer permitted to occupy said vehicle, what a "chuckle" it would have been if the LE informed Ica that she could sue "mommy dearest CA" for restraint & kidnapping! Of course those pesky credit card charges would have to surface also! That to me is a perfect example of exactly what CA's attitude is/was regarding the "public service sector" (read: PUBLIC SERVANT) means to her and her family, just catch up on her LE interviews, so demeaning & demanding! And then we have the dim-witted CA asking "what did you do" to Ica in the house while Lee was practicing his investigative skills with Casey the liar. Perhaps, just perhaps, the stench of the DB was assumed to be a victim of some nefarious scheme that Caylee's KIDNAPPER was involved in and Ica was intertwined, or some other poppy-cocked story that CA could create for herself to believe rather than her almost perfect daughter's oops.
Points of the 911 calls: progression of information received, status of crisis situation escalating, EMS response prioritized as appropriate, emotional status exhibited of CA, GA, even LA heightened & often bizarre but Ica, cool as the proverbial cuke.
Without the permutations of the social interactions of the ENTIRE Anthony family, this case would be a classic mommy murdered toddler case.
I'm wondering now why Cindy didn't use the word "kidnapped"? Could it be that even in the first few minutes of knowing Caylee was gone, Cindy realized that Casey was somehow complicit?

ETA: I just have to add...saying that a child is missing in Orlando would IMO be the number #1 attention getter (think WDW).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆