mysticrose

The key to change... is to let go of fear
Reaction score
Kids found duct-taped inside burning house
by Alicia E. Barrón
Video report by Frank Camacho
Posted on June 23, 2011 at 5:33 PM

Updated Saturday, Jun 25 at 1:17 PM

GUADALUPE, Ariz. – Investigators are trying to determine why two children were duct-taped inside a home that caught on fire Wednesday evening.

Firefighters responded to a call at about 5:30 p.m. in reference to children being trapped inside a house where the sofa was reportedly on fire.

When crews arrived at the home they found three children inside, two of them had their hands and feet duct-taped. They were home alone.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...-house-in-Guadalupe-124463054.html?hpt=ju_bn6

Please God, give these 3 children a loving home that they can recover and thrive in, while the former guardians' rights are severed forever by the courts.

Jeepers this is terrible !
I have to go look this up ....maybe the kids were taped while the parents went out and the little girl called 911 when the fire started ?
Ugh

I havent been able to find any updates yet, I'll keep an eye out

So far I havent found any updates. There was a commant left by "ooermissus said on June 24, 2011 at 10:51 AM" on comment page 2 about the family living in a trailer 5 weeks ago that basicly burned down :waitasec:

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...adalupe-124463054.html?commentPage=1#comments

I guess when we learn the names of the parents we will be able to find that information. I have searched for recent fires near there ,havent found anything relating to that yet.

I found that comment about the fire kind of odd! Glad that these kiddies are okay!

OMGosh - this is just horrible. My thoughts go out to the children and for a promising future.

Mel

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...s-found-duct-taped-during-fire-124681269.html

A 17-year-old girl was arrested Tuesday in connection with the case of three children found in a burning home, two of them bound with duct tape.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said the teen was supposed to be baby-sitting the kids at the time. She is facing charges of arson, attempted murder and kidnapping according to Sgt. Jesse Spurgin.

Two of the kids, an infant and a toddler, were bound at the hands and around the head with duct tape, according to the sheriff's office.

The children were treated for smoke inhalation, but they were not seriously injured. The sheriff's office says they are now back at home

good lord....that 17 year old deserves to be put over someones knee!!!!

Documents: Girl Tied Up Sisters, Set House Fire
Sadie Johnson faces 7 counts in adult court
Updated: Wednesday, 29 Jun 2011, 3:21 PM MST
Published : Wednesday, 29 Jun 2011, 3:21 PM MST

GUADALUPE - A 17-year-old girl is facing serious charges after a fire breaks out in a home where her two siblings were found inside, restrained with masking tape.

Police have recommended that Sadie Johnson be charged with arson of an occupied structure, kidnapping, endangerment, and discharging a weapon in city limits.

Authorities are releasing her name and mug shot because the County Attorney has decided she will be prosecuted as an adult.

Firefighters responded to a fire at the Guadalupe residence on June 22. They located a 4-year-old girl in the bedroom and a 1-year-old and 2-year-old in the bathroom. The two youngest children were bound and gagged with masking tape, documents allege

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/documents-girl-tied-up-sisters-set-house-fire-6-29-2011

how terrible....poor little ones......glad they lived

OMG! So the baby sitter was their sister! :eek:

She was mad because she had to babysit her siblings and her mom wasn't paying enough attention to her??

good lord....that 17 year old deserves to be put over someones knee!!!!
Nope don't say that about my sister you don't know her life or what happened to her as for you cannot judge because what you have been told
Please God, give these 3 children a loving home that they can recover and thrive in, while the former guardians' rights are severed forever by the courts.
To everyone asking they are perfectly fine and living today if only all of you knew the whole situation and story this is my sister we have the same mother but different dads and my mother put her through all of this and it hurts me to see people saying awful things about her when all of you never knew the whole situation they are fine as of my sister she recently passed

I guess when we learn the names of the parents we will be able to find that information. I have searched for recent fires near there ,havent found anything relating to that yet.
Our mother is crystal dixon you can look her up on Facebook and her father was never in the picture instead my father raised her as we shared the same mom but different dads

Inmate Death Notification - Sadie Johnson
Snipped

adc-badge-pin-safer-slogan.jpg

NEWS RELEASE
For Immediate Release

PHOENIX (Wednesday, July 3, 2019) – Inmate Sadie M. Johnson, 25, ADC #273402, died on Tuesday, July 2, 2019 from an apparent act of self-harm by means of hanging. She was pronounced deceased on scene by responding paramedics in consultation with doctors.

Johnson came to ADC in 2012 when she was sentenced out of Maricopa County to 10 years for attempt to commit child abuse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back