GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

A lot of people look pretty ordinary to me in mugshots, but that guy just looks plain evil.

They use the term 'crime spree' on the news a lot, but this sounds like they're in the middle of the most heinous kind. The two people missing, the vehicles, the stolen credit card... I hate thinking this, but it sounds like this could get worse instead of better with each passing hour.

And I agree that they're probably in yet another car by now.

I'm about to give my son, who is about the same age, a ride to church. He's in a group of college kids and they are all great kids. I have a lot to be thankful for, knowing he is safe.

This case hits close to home and my heart is breaking for Cody's family. :tears: Reading how they were driving up and down the coast looking for him reminds me of what I would be doing too.

I'm about to give my son, who is about the same age, a ride to church. He's in a group of college kids and they are all great kids. I have a lot to be thankful for, knowing he is safe.

This case hits close to home and my heart is breaking for Cody's family. :tears: Reading how they were driving up and down the coast looking for him reminds me of what I would be doing too.

My son is Cody's age too and is also a great kid. What scares me is that Cody is said to be a good kid as well, yet it definitely sounds like he may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time and, sadly, crossed paths with these monsters.

I pray he will be found safe, but I am very concerned that will not be the case.

He's such a handsome boy and big! I wouldn't consider him to be an easy mark. Maybe he stopped at a convenience store or gas station and they overtook him somehow?

A news article from KATU website with more information about the suspects and photos of David Pedersen's extensive tattoos:

snip-

"We spoke with Grigsby's father late Tuesday afternoon and he is stunned that is daughter is now a murder suspect.

Fred Grigsby admits he hasn't seen much of her during the past year. He said last he knew, his daughter was married and caring for her 2-year-old girl. He did add, however, that she has been to prison twice on drug-related convictions and was at one time involved in the White Supremacist movement. But he said she did go through treatment for heroin addiction and he thought she had straightened out her life."

more at http://www.katu.com/news/local/131111533.html

I wonder where her two year old is now, then?

:rose: Cody is now our Spotlight Case on the front page:rose:

I wonder where her two year old is now, then?

That's what I wondered too, Kimster.

I'm not much of a poster as you can see, but this case is really bothering me. I have a son the same age as Cody (and they look like they could be brothers.. so similar)

My heart goes out to this family.

Late Monday, Myer's uncle, Mike Klein, said Myers often worked summer jobs for him.

"We're holding up OK, but it's tough," Klein said. "He's a very shy and superbly well-mannered Christian gentleman. He loves jazz, family, God and life. We're hoping and praying."

Myers' sister, Brittany Klein, said she and her mother began their own search, driving up and down Oregon 22 on Monday, the route he planned to take to Newport.

"I don't know how to do all this," Brittany Klein said. "We need help."

On Tuesday, that help came as the search for Myers grew to include multiple law enforcement agencies at the local, state and federal levels. http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2011/10/case_of_missing_man_turns_into.html

:tears:

We have a pic of the Jeep now:

111004_cars_615.jpg

http://www.kval.com/news/local/131074573.html

I found this on the message board at katu.com.I hope it helps and not at all familiar with this area.

By poster shewiz

I spotted a car on #101 & Hubert in Newport last Friday or Sat. that I was following thinking how odd to have the word Espresso on the back panel, twice.
Wasn't sure if it advertising or what. But, I could be wrong. Maybe he never made it Newport?
Maybe it's a new expression that's common?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/131074573.html

Late Monday, Myer's uncle, Mike Klein, said Myers often worked summer jobs for him.

"We're holding up OK, but it's tough," Klein said. "He's a very shy and superbly well-mannered Christian gentleman. He loves jazz, family, God and life. We're hoping and praying."

Myers' sister, Brittany Klein, said she and her mother began their own search, driving up and down Oregon 22 on Monday, the route he planned to take to Newport.

"I don't know how to do all this," Brittany Klein said. "We need help."

On Tuesday, that help came as the search for Myers grew to include multiple law enforcement agencies at the local, state and federal levels. http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...f/2011/10/case_of_missing_man_turns_into.html

:tears:

He seems to be a nice Christian boy,I feel for his parents and am willing to bet this nice young man either picked them up hitchhiking or they were standing near a store he stopped at, and they asked him for a ride.He probably thought he was doing a good deed by helping them.We must teach our loved ones to not pick up hikers it is so dangerous.I have wanted to stop many times to help people and held back thinking what if.......The bible teaches us about being a good Samaritan,how far do we go with this is the question.

I found this on the message board at katu.com.I hope it helps and not at all familiar with this area.

By poster shewiz

I spotted a car on #101 & Hubert in Newport last Friday or Sat. that I was following thinking how odd to have the word Espresso on the back panel, twice.
Wasn't sure if it advertising or what. But, I could be wrong. Maybe he never made it Newport?
Maybe it's a new expression that's common?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/131074573.html

Actually I have seen several Breezes that say Espresso on it. My friend has a Breeze so I notice those things.

Actually I have seen several Breezes that say Espresso on it. My friend has a Breeze so I notice those things.

Free was just showing me that there are replies to that comment and I guess it's something they might even do at the factory level.

I wish it had a GPS on it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sigh:

Plymouth added an "espresso package" to Breezes in 1999. Googled :)

Praying for Cody and family and that God will point LE to the two suspects, quickly!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back