GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

We haven't seen any ping info released, right? And I don't think we have any WS members in the Salem area, at least any that I've heard from personally.

BTW, any verified locals in Kyron's case are automatic verified locals in this case too.

Please remember to link to public Facebook pages, not copy posts. It's a copyright issue. :tyou:

We haven't seen any ping info released, right? And I don't think we have any WS members in the Salem area, at least any that I've heard from personally.

BTW, any verified locals in Kyron's case are automatic verified locals in this case too.

I thought I read somewhere that his phone was turned off or not working. Can't remember where or I would link.

There is a case of two 12 and 13 yo boys who went missing the next day in Colorado - with the truck their father had been driving....I know there's no reason to think they are related, but I can't shake the thought that they could be, if these subjects drove out of town on 84....timewise it would make sense, and it would make sense that they could be looking to change vehicles again....thinking about the patterns of spree killers, even if that is not confirmed yet....I don't want it to be true....someone please map this out and tell me I'm crazy...

There is a case of two 12 and 13 yo boys who went missing the next day in Colorado - with the truck their father had been driving....I know there's no reason to think they are related, but I can't shake the thought that they could be, if these subjects drove out of town on 84....timewise it would make sense, and it would make sense that they could be looking to change vehicles again....thinking about the patterns of spree killers, even if that is not confirmed yet....I don't want it to be true....someone please map this out and tell me I'm crazy...
Not sure, sounds like those boys were out in the wilderness. Here's Salem OR to Norwood CO. Google says it's about 19hrs. Salem, OR to Norwood, CO - Google Maps

I hope they catch these two quickly,they are downright dangerous and I am sure the tattoo on David's neck "SWP" stands for

Supreme White Power.He has been in prison twice for a long period of time and more than likely killed his step mother.His girlfriend is

no saint with her record.I am worried,they are desperate and on the lam and will strike others.IMO at this point they will kill and not

injure a victim.I hope this Colorado case is not related and I pray Cody is still alive.

Prayers out for Cody and his family - my brother is his age and 6'4". You just don't expect people of that size to be in danger. I hope he is found soon!

Yes, I read that too. I'm just wondering where they have pings up until the point it stopped working.

Wish we knew where that last ping was. Might be where the Jeep and maybe cody is located.

Link to the colorado case. Weird circumstances! Going to see if we have a thread on them.

Two boys missing in southwestern Colorado since Sunday

This is just such a scary case. I am praying for Cody.

It could be these two in the Colorado case, but I'm not feelin' it. They are known to hang out between Washington and Oregon and I'd think that's where they would stay so they'd know how to get their drugs, right? Her family mentioned heroin abuse, which is why I'm thinking that.

But I'm certainly not closing my eyes to the possibility.

I was confused about where Cody left from. The below article states his Willamette Valley Home.Cody not in car when at the conv store. LE won't say who's card was used.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/0...end-duo-suspected-in-murder-males-stepmother/

Free and I were discussing that last night too! We think he left from the college and took that college route that I mapped out above. One of the articles has a statement from his sister that says he was going to stop by Lafayette on the way back, which led us to believe that he didn't start from there. It makes sense cuz that's why he'd be going through Salem.

I was confused about where Cody left from. The below article states his Willamette Valley Home.Cody not in car when at the conv store. LE won't say who's card was used.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/0...end-duo-suspected-in-murder-males-stepmother/

Could it be another person's credit card that was also stolen. I am thinking about the possible connection to the missing boys in CO that was mentioned by someone here. One of the boy's father left his CC in the truck. The truck and the boys are gone.

I saw a pic of the receipt on one of the news sites last night and now I can't find it. It was Leslie Pederson's card. I'll keep looking as time allows.

snip

He did add, however, that she has been to prison twice on drug-related convictions and was at one time involved in the White Supremacist movement. But he said she did go through treatment for heroin addiction and he thought she had straightened out her life."

more at http://www.katu.com/news/local/131111533.html

This is the first thought that came to my mind when I saw the pictures... that these two individuals are most likely members of a white supremacist movement of some kind. And HE is really scary looking.

Found it! Here's a pic of the receipt:

111004_surveillance_receipt.jpg

http://www.kval.com/news/local/131074573.html

I hope and pray they find Cody soon. Although this doesn't sound good, praying that the worst will be that Cody is just injured somewhere.

Seeing the cruel murder of his stepmother, blatantly using her credit card and Cody's disappearance, if these two are on a crime spree it can easily escalate knowing police are after them.

Prayers to Cody's family, I cannot imagine their anguish right now but it brings me to tears thinking about what they're going through right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back