Status
Not open for further replies.
Laws already exist
laws against rape
Laws against murder
laws against drug usage
laws against drug selling
laws against prostituting children

We don't need more laws, we need enforcement and value back on life.

I agree, we don't need more laws. Just like the death penalty isn't preventative of horrific crimes being committed, laws won't be either.

Raise the children RIGHT. Not just your own, but other kids too. Take great care of yourself and others. Give more and more will be given back to you. As a woman; BE STRICT. Don't let other people take advantage and define who you are.

This last week, I've followed this case on this forum very well and the stories some of you tell are just wonderful; being a foster parent, raising other family members kids. You are heroes.

Not everyone can do that, but everyone can do something. Help someone with a small thing every day. You can light up that persons life just by smiling and being nice. Crime is an epidemic... I'm sure it kills more people than the swineflu.. lol.. so take it more seriously!

The crime against Shaniya was sick and twisted and I'm not saying that being nice to McNeil would've prevented this. Some people are beyond the level of rehabilitation... but we all have to do something and the kids are where we must start!

He could have told her to look at the camera...:waitasec:
Just in case he would need an alibi later.

Seems to me the camera was in back of him. We didn't see a full face on shot, only from the back and slightly off to the right of his back. I believe the other poster is correct, they were looking at the floor numbers on top of the elevator.

I agree, we don't need more laws. Just like the death penalty isn't preventative of horrific crimes being committed, laws won't be either.

Raise the children RIGHT. Not just your own, but other kids too. Take great care of yourself and others. Give more and more will be given back to you. As a woman; BE STRICT. Don't let other people take advantage and define who you are.

This last week, I've followed this case on this forum very well and the stories some of you tell are just wonderful; being a foster parent, raising other family members kids. You are heroes.

Not everyone can do that, but everyone can do something. Help someone with a small thing every day. You can light up that persons life just by smiling and being nice. Crime is an epidemic... I'm sure it kills more people than the swineflu.. lol.. so take it more seriously!

The crime against Shaniya was sick and twisted and I'm not saying that being nice to McNeil would've prevented this. Some people are beyond the level of rehabilitation... but we all have to do something and the kids are where we must start!

We don't need more laws, I agree but we sure do need the ones we have CHANGED. You can try to raise the kids right 24/7, all day long but a five year old doesn't have much say IMO since the custodial parent was far too "nice" trying to light up another persons life. Although ideally, I would love to agree with you wholeheartedly, there are cracks in that concept. Always will be. Concentrate on the perps and you should be able to save a lot of kids.

I think the biggest thing that we can do is to provide for the education of women around the WORLD, and to have the equality of men and women.

Once women are at the same status of men, it will reduce a lot of these issues. NOT stop, because people still have the ability to choose good and evil.

Eliminating the huge gap between rich and poor will make a huge difference. Then the rich fat old men from around the world won't be able to get children to exploit.

There is a doctor from the Mayo clinic who just wrote a book that I don't think I will ever, ever read. It's fiction based on fact about the child prostitution of India. Maybe someone knows the title.

God, help us all!

You are in the right place, what would you like to talk about?

Dr. Fessel, I noticed you provided a link in the news article in the FayObserver, but it cannot be opened there. Can you link the same here?

TIA

Second question if he went up a flight of stairs so he wouldn't be seen then who was it that contacted LE and informed them that he had been at the hotel with her? I thought it was the front desk clerk? How they would have known if he avoided them?

Without knowing their system, it's very likely they had cameras on every entrance. I've never worked at a hotel (that had a surveillance system) that wouldn't cover all the bases/entrances. We have them on the side and back doors, and the side/back doors are key access only.

Also, let's say he checked in without her. Left her in the car, or paid for the room the night before. If the cameras were all operational (and I assume the important ones were, since LE knows they left the property) they likely have monitors in the front office. If there were at least two people working (desk clerk and MOD) then it's likely someone glanced at the monitors and saw a guy and a child coming in a side door or parking in a spot that would make him conspicuous (we always pay attention to cars parking in a far corner, to the side of an outbuilding, or unnecessarily far from the doors) then they could have followed them on camera all the way to the room. And frankly, a guy that looks like MAM carrying a small girl would attract our attention. Not because he's black, but he just looks skeevy.

I'd love to know if the side doors were key access, if they had cameras in the lot (those should be fairly apparent (no real way to hide them completely), and if there are cameras trained to any stairwell exits.

Ok as far as MAM and the sneaking around and cameras....
NADA I really don't think he had that much on the ball. We here are are bright, sober people.
HE was not either..If not intox or fueled on drugs it was adreline or something else. He one and only one thing on his mind, and it was not hotel cameras... JMO

Dr. Fessel, I noticed you provided a link in the news article in the FayObserver, but it cannot be opened there. Can you link the same here?

TIA

SHANIYAsent.jpg

That Pic should be on the front page of every newspaper....

I think the biggest thing that we can do is to provide for the education of women around the WORLD, and to have the equality of men and women.

Once women are at the same status of men, it will reduce a lot of these issues. NOT stop, because people still have the ability to choose good and evil.

Eliminating the huge gap between rich and poor will make a huge difference. Then the rich fat old men from around the world won't be able to get children to exploit.

There is a doctor from the Mayo clinic who just wrote a book that I don't think I will ever, ever read. It's fiction based on fact about the child prostitution of India. Maybe someone knows the title.

God, help us all!

BBM
Sorry but that gap is getting much bigger.... :(
That is scary.....

The pictures are compelling, but they themselves don't really tell the story. In that image, the trailer looks small, but decent. You can't see the feces. You can't see the drug use. You can't see the felons or the abuse or little Shaniya wandering around aimlessly.

I think the pictures show how far Shaniya fell so fast, but the change in house didn't kill Shaniya. Lack of supervision and poor judgement and the worst kind of sociopathic parenting killed Shaniya. If anything, those pictures tell me that even comfortable people can make heinous (IMO selfish, but that debate has and will go on forever) mistakes.

It does make me wonder how someone who cares enough about his own upkeep (manicured yard, nice car, security system) and values those things wouldn't value it for his child. So maybe that's the point.

Sad.

And I wish this case could have a forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie09
Laws already exist
laws against rape
Laws against murder
laws against drug usage
laws against drug selling
laws against prostituting children

We don't need more laws, we need enforcement and value back on life.

I just thought it bore repeating.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! The greatest problem is lack of enforcement!!! All these agencies set up to protect the public fail MISERABLY!! I can speak from experience. Yes, I am sure there are some overworked state/federal agencies that have some good, overworked people. However, from what I have seen there is a majority who collect their paychecks and ignore their responsibilities to the taxpaying public.

Not only do we as a whole have to take responsibility for watching out for our neighbors and children, these well-paid public employees need to DO THEIR JOBS!

Seeing those photos together like that really puts it all in a nutshell. Thanks for posting that.

Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5, will be laid to rest at Manna Church, 5117 Cliffdale Road in Fayetteville. The public is invited to attend.

Watch the funeral on WRAL.com LIVE at 3 p.m. EST

http://www.wral.com/

I think that the question of MAM's intelligence will soon come out, like at the trial.

Underestimating anything about the enemy is often a fatal mistake.
This is not a dumb monster.
This is a smart monster...and to keep ourselves safe, we have to acknowledge that there are many others like him.

Originally Posted by human [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4472420#post4472420"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

NO NO NO

Then the rich fat old men from around the world who are evil will do anything they want not because they are rich but because they are evil my Lord ....

Rich/poor
A rich mother can be very wicked.........Mommy Dearest..........remember? Betty Davis.
A poor woman can be a wonderful mother............
so I don't think it has allot to do with money........it's love.
Sometimes how YOU are raised may be the way you raise your children.
I had a poor mother who raised me in love and a rich father like BL.
He abused, married 6 times, no child support, could care less about me.

I agree that we shouldn't underestimate any criminal, but I'm not sure how smart he is. He was caught on multiple cameras, dumped Shaniya not far off a major highway, and was caught almost immediately after the crime.

To be honest, I haven't been very impressed by the intelligence of any of the players in this case, outside of LE. And I think their job was made somewhat easy for them by the drug-addled stupidity of the perps.

A common thread in many crimes is DRUGS.........yet even in my town drug sellers only get a slap on the hand, fined and back ut of jail like a revolving door.
More hard time, road repair and chain gangs need to come back, then if these loafers HAVE TO WORK, they may think again about drug dealing.
It's way out of control!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member