ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first Ive heard on KC going to therapy after she is released. Where can I find this information?

Thank you,

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Casey's disposition date.
Oh, cool! Is he hawt?
:D

:skip: :skip: :skip:

looking forward to the sunshine law download on this fantasy of a depo.

:skip: :skip: :skip:

I have a question on this as I missed most of the ZG stuff before really listening to Nancy Grace and others while mom watched....but why is this particular ZFG suing Casey? Was their something Casey did or said that pointed to this specific woman?

So where will this be streamed? How will we be able to watch it?

You can be sure that there will be an objection to this if at all possible.

Also, I am not sure why her defense have moved to postpone or squash the subpoena.

Could she still appeal it if she has already served her sentence? What for? So it's not on her record I guess. Just those felony check convictions. :wink: Does anyone know what time it is scheduled for?

Matt Morgan tweeted that it would be live streamed.

Even if they don't livestream it I'm sure it would be uploaded to their website the same day.

Not while she's appealing the lying convictions (if she appeals) IMO. Any answer she would give would prove that she did, in fact, lie when she told LE that she left Caylee with ZFG at Sawgrass.

In actuality couldn't she just take the 5th to any question asked?

The convictions are for lying to LE (I think one is for lying about the phanton ZFG) and this suit is about lying to LE about this Zaneida Gonzales. Therefore, any question relevant to the action is also relevant to the criminal case and subject to 5th amendment privilege.

Also could the Defense move to postpone on the basis of mental health grounds?

In actuality couldn't she just take the 5th to any question asked?

The convictions are for lying to LE (I think one is for lying about the phanton ZFG) and this suit is about lying to LE about this Zaneida Gonzales. Therefore, any question relevant to the action is also relevant to the criminal case and subject to 5th amendment privilege.

Also could the Defense move to postpone on the basis of mental health grounds?

Casey can no longer plead the 5th because she has been acquitted/outstanding case now closed. I think AZLawyer answers this question in our questions for lawyers thread. She explains it much better than me.

Could she still appeal it if she has already served her sentence? What for? So it's not on her record I guess. Just those felony check convictions. :wink: Does anyone know what time it is scheduled for?

I thought I read 10:00 somewhere this morning, but now I can't find it to provide a link:banghead:

Casey can no longer plead the 5th because she has been acquitted/outstanding case now closed. I think AZLawyer answers this question in our questions for lawyers thread. She explains it much better than me.

Actually no. Read comments re: o/s appeal.

It is my sincere hope that ZFG ends up wealthy beyond her imagination, that TES gets a HUGE settlement, and the OCSO returns the sunfire to AKCA's new house.

Of course, JB will try to prevent this from happening by taking the lions-share up front as "atty fees/expenses". Then, AKCA will be demanding all her $$$, and will hire another Atty to sue JB... and the money will be wasted on litigation...

I have a question on this as I missed most of the ZG stuff before really listening to Nancy Grace and others while mom watched....but why is this particular ZFG suing Casey? Was their something Casey did or said that pointed to this specific woman?

Well, her name isn't ZFG, just ZG. But, she had looked at an apartment at Sawgrass (no other ZG or ZFG had a connection there) and she drove the same type of a car (or one very similar) to the one that "Zanny the Nanny" drove. I also think KC refused to rule this Zanny out, so since she was the closest, LE concentrated on her.

Are you saying that if JB/KC file an appeal BEFORE the date of the deposition, than KC can plead the 5th? Thank you.

AZLawyer stated that if there is an o/s appeal then yes she can plead the 5th. I would refer you to her comments for the specifics. Once the Judgement is final and there is no q of further appeals then, I understand from her, KC would lose 5th Amendment Privilege.

I would imagine the Def do not even need to file the appeal if they are still within the window for filing. They can simply say they plan to.

Well, her name isn't ZFG, just ZG. But, she had looked at an apartment at Sawgrass (no other ZG or ZFG had a connection there) and she drove the same type of a car (or one very similar) to the one that "Zanny the Nanny" drove. I also think KC refused to rule this Zanny out, so since she was the closest, LE concentrated on her.

cheers! Thanks so much

AZLawyer stated that if there is an o/s appeal then yes she can plead the 5th. I would refer you to her comments for the specifics. Once the Judgement is final and there is no q of further appeals then, I understand from her, KC would lose 5th Amendment Privilege.

I would imagine the Def do not even need to file the appeal if they are still within the window for filing. They can simply say they plan to.

Just to add they have 30 days to file.

I had heard that her name wasn't ZFG also, but the case on the Orange County web site says:

Defendant
ANTHONY, CASEY
CHARLES M GREENE, Esquire

Plaintiff
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA
JOHN BRYAN MORGAN, Esquire

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

:maddening:

I think she has a lot to answer to. Like where did you get the name ZFG? Were you at the Sawgrass apts. building? The attorneys in this case know she is a lair. They will make her life a living hell. Baez will not be her attorney for this case.

Will declaring bankruptcy keep ICA from having to pay the state or ZFG? Will bankruptcy discharge debts from a defamation judgment or a criminal case?

I thought perhaps not since Morgan is going after her, but he is getting a ton of publicity from this, too.

I have been BEGGING for an answer to this. I would hate to think ICA can get away by filing for bankruptcy!

Casey was at Sawgrass around the time ZFG filled out an application. She would have seen her name, car... all the matching information she gave the cops.

No, Casey SAID this wasn't the right ZFG.

See, Zanny was a "10".
She was VERY attractive.
(Of course, Casey would only have the best looking Nanny for her daughter.) :waitasec:

Casey flat out said and Cindy/George repeated in a deposition for ZFG's civil suit... that THIS ZFG was the WRONG one because she was NOT a 10.

Baez came out several times and said this was not the right ZFG.

LE never concentrated on her... she was just among many ZFG's that they talked to and ruled out.

They want Casey saying from Casey's mouth...

That this is not the right Zanny because there was no Zanny.
That her daughter was not kidnapped.
That it was all a lie and this ZFG did nothing wrong.

All of that has essentially been said FOR her... but not BY her.
That is what they (and everyone else) wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado