Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

I didn't realize there are (2) Victoria,Tx.'s....If LE said it pinged as if she were heading toward Mexico, then that would be the Victoria,TX. to the Southeast of San Antonio. To me, that's not even in the direction of Mexico. The other Victoria,Tx. is due North/Northeast of San Antonio....going through Austin/Waco. Which might seem logical if the bus lines took her through the route of Austin/Waco. But we don't know how the bus was routed for that trip to FL.

Based on my question to AZ...WHY is the FBI NOT involved....Maybe it has something to do with the different states ...I dunno....

Based on my question to AZ...WHY is the FBI NOT involved....Maybe it has something to do with the different states ...I dunno....

I thought the latest is that the FBI IS involved and giving 1 last look at the missing case? Do you know BeanE?

Just out of curiosity, since it keeps coming up, has it ever been confirmed that EJ really did place her CL ads, since the ads do sound like TPS wrote them?

I thought the latest is that the FBI IS involved and giving 1 last look at the missing case? Do you know BeanE?

noop...They may now be involved. It's been so long ago that it seemed it was addressed. I just haven't seen any update in regards to this. I could certainly be wrong. I hope I am.

noop...They may now be involved. It's been so long ago that it seemed it was addressed. I just haven't seen any update in regards to this. I could certainly be wrong. I hope I am.

I am pretty sure FBI is involved as of right now. However, I understand all the leads have been dead ends.

Since Mr. Gamble has had to leave the case, might there be another PI involved and we just don't know who it is ??? Gosh, I sure hope so......

I didn't realize there are (2) Victoria,Tx.'s....If LE said it pinged as if she were heading toward Mexico, then that would be the Victoria,TX. to the Southeast of San Antonio. To me, that's not even in the direction of Mexico. The other Victoria,Tx. is due North/Northeast of San Antonio....going through Austin/Waco. Which might seem logical if the bus lines took her through the route of Austin/Waco. But we don't know how the bus was routed for that trip to FL.

You know, I saw on another forum page about cell phone pings, and there was a poster that stated her cell phone bill showed a ping in an area 45 miles away from where she even was. So I know LE knows more than me, but I do think the pings are important. Was the ping on the phone she had on her when she was arrested? I can't remember.... Still trying to figure out why she had so many dog gone phones to begin with...

You know, I saw on another forum page about cell phone pings, and there was a poster that stated her cell phone bill showed a ping in an area 45 miles away from where she even was. So I know LE knows more than me, but I do think the pings are important. Was the ping on the phone she had on her when she was arrested? I can't remember.... Still trying to figure out why she had so many dog gone phones to begin with...

i think because she has mental issues...

my guess is all those pings prob ended up as dead ends after LE checked them out, that's why nothing more was said.i don't really understand the whole "pinging" thing, i read on here that a ping could show up far away if the network was busy, but doesn't mean the phone is actually that far away?

my guess is all those pings prob ended up as dead ends after LE checked them out, that's why nothing more was said.i don't really understand the whole "pinging" thing, i read on here that a ping could show up far away if the network was busy, but doesn't mean the phone is actually that far away?

BBM

Yup, a phone could be far away from the cell tower where it pings.

It was a new phone, kap.

I don't understand the whole pinging thing as well..however, if, it pinged in or near any of the two Victoria,TX's, that is important..and more importantly,when did it ping...just on the 27th as TPS said...

Instead of looking at individual cell phones I wonder if they looked at all of the pings from the cell tower closest to the park on 27th? Now that would be a list I would love to see.

Instead of looking at individual cell phones I wonder if they looked at all of the pings from the cell tower closest to the park on 27th? Now that would be a list I would love to see.

I want more than "thanks" button on this. Like, 5 stars or something. :)

I know this has been addressed before, but I have found conflicting information. Where do we positively know that Gabriel was on December 17?

since LM is back in AZ, do we know if he still has his attorney?

Wasn't he w/ TPS & JS ?

Well, I thought he was, but the way I was reading the case calendar now, I'm a little confused.

ETA: The reference to TayJay having him seems to be gone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back