WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My, after a year gone by and holding in my mind all that time KK's posts saying they took the bike all the way up to her house where they were heard by a neighbor to be arguing about it, and who told Lindsey's brother to leave and go home.

That is an outrageous lie on her part IMO if what we are now reading is the truth, right? I am newly shocked although I probably shouldn't be for all the statements she wrote and then changed. :banghead:

PS: I think I have crossed the road and am done being nice. When Lindsey's case comes to fruition and it is before the courts, I hope that every person that let Justice for her slide by not telling the truth is judged as well and held accountable. I really angers me that people can so influence a case by statements or writings to their own advantage. It must be that if what they say is not what really happened, right? xox

Hi scandi,

One of the witnesses, who was closer to KK's house indicated (as per one of the groups posted warrants) LB had approached her to ask her to tell JB to stop harassing them (LB and MK). I understand the group still had the bike at that point.

The witness told JB to go home (and the witness also texted MB of that fact). JB took the bike with him and might have left it at the Shell station along the way or might have taken it home.

Can anyone verify? I have minimal time at the moment to re-read the warrants .. as I am:crazy: busy with work-at-home.

Hi scandi,

One of the witnesses, who was closer to KK's house indicated (as per one of the groups posted warrants) LB had approached her to ask her to tell JB to stop harassing them (LB and MK). I understand the group still had the bike at that point.

The witness told JB to go home (and the witness also texted MB of that fact). JB took the bike with him and might have left it at the Shell station along the way or might have taken it home.

Can anyone verify? I have minimal time at the moment to re-read the warrants .. as I am:crazy: busy with work-at-home.

Hi ya Chuck. Yes, that was Rena H who was visiting a friend Mary who lived across the street from KK and down a few houses towards town. It looks like the info we heard from posts made on other sites was not the case with what we have just learned. That the bike was left behind the Shell station on their walk to KK's house. At least that is how I read it.

I would love to know the talk in town regarding the info brought out in the SW's. Today I'm going to do some reading on old posts to see what else is out there re these two McClearyites who were served with these warrants. xox

I'm trying to catch up here and saw this posting. I don't think the owner of this home based business has anything to do with the RSO listed - Washington Digital Archives shows that the person with the same name as the RSO alias is older (per marriage records.)
I'm honestly trying to catch up so please forgive me for asking but why would the home based business and tax records with photos be involved with LB?
I feel like I am missing something big here???

What is it with all those feet that keep turning up, up there?

>>>snip

WHIDBEY ISLAND, Wash. – A human foot was found washed up on the east side of central Whidbey Island Friday...

... Based on the size of the foot, detectives believe it belongs to a female of juvenile. It's believed to have been in the water for less than two months...

(article continues)

<<<snip

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Human-foot-found-on-Whidbey-Island-beach-101687008.html

As far as we know.. the finding of bones is rumor. I would have thought if they would have found something like that Melissa would have been notified.

As far as we know they found garbage and things that have been confirmed by Melissa to NOT belong to Lindsey.

I wonder if LE also had that brush cleared in June 2009 or is this a new area?

If it's a new area ... why is it 'new'?

Hi Chuck, I wonder why LE is so secretive about where this area is? It isn't like the public is going to swarm on the site IMO !!! We already know it could be the area up by Larson Rd or the area NW of that up in the boonies due north of Elma. And then the searchers spent a good deal of time at the end of Beck Rd hiking north down the ravine from where the free lance dog handler searched and his dogs alerted, south of Beck Rd.

It might be somewhere else we have not heard of. But why the secrecy? How is keeping this area under taps in the best interest of the investigation? I would think if they gave out the info it might spook the person into some 'reaction', if it is indeed where they might have taken Lindsey?

Then, I am hard to change my thoughts, like she was probably taken up to and stored overnight in the cellar owned by the couple who stopped a search crew and said 'we want to be cleared', please go search there. We saw smoke coming from the cellar that night and heard noises coming from there, and no one has been in that cellar for years' {my remembrance of their words only} !!!

Goc Bless Lindsey and her spirit, wherever she is tonight, with Love xox

What is it with all those feet that keep turning up, up there?

>>>snip

WHIDBEY ISLAND, Wash. – A human foot was found washed up on the east side of central Whidbey Island Friday...

... Based on the size of the foot, detectives believe it belongs to a female of juvenile. It's believed to have been in the water for less than two months...

(article continues)

<<<snip

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Human-foot-found-on-Whidbey-Island-beach-101687008.html

Bizarre, isn't it Coastal? Lone feet have been showing up for a couple of years now I think, starting out a bit north of Whidbey Island.

I do believe there is an active SK at work in the greater Seattle area. This could be a part of his/her modus operandi. Seriously. There are 50 SK's working in the USA as we speak tonight, so they say. And there are enough strange incidents starting in Canada I think and working down into Wa to say one of these predators could be at hard at work..

xox and IMO

Bumping for Lindsey - where are you sweet girl?

Obviously we have hit a roadblock into this investigation.
Perhaps we should start to look further out, towards Olympia from McCleary for information.
Can you give us any updates on anything?

Why is it we never hear back when stuff is sent in for forensic testing? The Golder and Gurley searches in particular.

ugg :(

nothing new yet

Still waiting, Hoping and Praying for news on where you are Lindsey Baum. We love, miss you and think of you daily.

GMA (Good Morning America) will have a segment on Lindsey tomorrow morning!! I wish I could give you a time though.

You are always in our prayers sweet Lindsey :prayer:

Does anyone know if Lindsey wore a bra or had her swimming suit top on under her shirt?

I believe, though not 100 percent certain, i think a read in a LE document she was wearing her swimsuit under her clothes. Perhaps another member can verify it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong