2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought he was adding that onto the end of the time she spent for stealing the checks and not counting that time? That would make the time longer?

#caseyanthony Casey will get maximum "gain time" credit because corections officers have said she is a model inmate..up to 12 days/month
by amandaoberwesh via twitter 2:37 PM

OOOHHH I get it now. That's why those "two officers of the law" spoke. They both seemed to me to not even understand what they were doing there.

In fairness here in England she would have been charged with preventing Caylee from having a proper burial. Thats what many here dont understand..how could it be considered ok to just dump a babies body the way she did?

IMO the jury wouldnt even found her guilty of that cause they seem to think GA was the one with the body or they couldnt prove that Caylee was even with Casey.

RH says HHJP is basically going to let her out today....whoever hangs out with him is not exactly agreeing with him.

The best justice at this point, in addition to the financial recoveries, would be for the entire world to completely IGNORE her from now on. She would be despondent with getting no attention. And she would be alone and broke. I wish that could happen, but I know it's not realistic.

Amen!

THAT is how you "hurt" a sociopath...

So when she is released...guess she can drive home in her Sunfire....hope it still stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I didn't think he was talking about her release date.

:shrugs:

Yes. And then when they discussed coming back with the lawyers in the next couple of months to deal with the issue of costs that Casey must pay, he said that Miss Anthony was not expected to be in jail at that point.

She should not be out in a few months...I don't think she can use time served twice...it should start from Jan 2010...IMO.

Hopefully we will know this morning.

RH says it depends if HHJP says that time served starts when she was first jailed or if he starts it after the check charge time served. Sounds like the former...

The IRS has a lien on Casey for almost 69k, so if she gets out and starts to make $ won't the $ go right to them first?
I ask because if she makes $ and fails to pay the IRS will get her.

She will probably declare bankruptcy to avoid them, then go on and make money after...

Someone said she got time served for the check fraud. When exactly was she sentenced for that and how long had she been in jail at that time?

How horrendous that she will get time off for "good behavior." I never agreed with that. Commit a crime but be good in jail and you'll get out sooner? As Col. Potter would say, "Horse hockey!"

My personal belief is that Casey will be back in jail for some other offences. I really think she is a habitual criminal and liar. It is in the core of her soul. Time will tell.

ITA.. as soon as $$ runs out. She'll resort to her old ways...

WESH is following the jail van and it looks like OJs chase all over again! Did the guy with duct tape on his face pee his pants??

I really do not see JB walking away from ICA in future needs of representation. The income potential is too great for him to ignore. Birds of a feather.

Oh Good Grief - here we are with the TV cameras chasing a white van down the highway. What is this reminding me of.....

Who would watch that movie? People are not going to pay to see a movie involving Casey. They're just not going to do it. Even a TV movie would be a disaster for any sponsor. The book version would flop as well. The very last thing most people want is more lies from Casey. And someone thinks people would actually pay to read them? I just don't see it. The *advertiser censored* industry even has enough sense to realize this.

Ha! I understand. :)

But here's the problem. Kristen Stewart, of "Twilight" movies might star as ICA!!!!:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021