Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope that AMW will be airing the piece on Brianna's case and that it results in more good tips/leads!

Lion

Let's hope that AMW will be airing the piece on Brianna's case and that it results in more good tips/leads!

Lion

yes, let's hope LR!

hey ...i'm looking at your pictures...was Brianna found in the weeds, the higher looking weeds, or in the less weeded area, where it looks like the weeds are laying down.....(hope i'm making myself clear)

for example...is this where she was found?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//WS/Denison/DSCN5217.jpg

or this?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//WS/Denison/DSCN5228.jpg

Neither - my first guess was wrong. She was found here, where the rose petals are in the ditch:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//WS/Denison/DSCN5227.jpg

Location marked with a blue dot on this map:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//WS/Denison/Windows.jpg

perfect!!..thanks:)
& thanks for the great pictures...i hadn't seen all of them till now...

Neither - my first guess was wrong. She was found here, where the rose petals are in the ditch:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//WS/Denison/DSCN5227.jpg

Location marked with a blue dot on this map:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//WS/Denison/Windows.jpg

wow, that looks so sad looking....to think her body was there:(
so that's about 100' from the actual road?

i know this has been brought up already, but could he have driven up to the dump site???....or do you think he carried her?

, thank you for the two new pics of where dear Brianna was dumped. Do you know what the large, irregularly shaped structure is at the corner of Prototype and Gateway is?

Lion

From the one pic with the rose petals and cross it looks like where he left her body is in back of buildings with no view of the body from those buildings? Is that correct?

Maybe it is because I am from the South, where there are pine trees and woods everywhere, but the location just looks like so "exposed". I would think anyone trying to hide a body would have chosen a much more suitable location. Of course, we have already suspected that the body was placed and possibly posed for maximum effect. Therefore, the place she was found may be of great significance to the guy. Do we have a listing of the businesses that surround that area, and what kind of business they are??

Probably not significant, but interesting that the building she was found behind, "Computerized Screening, Inc", has the initials "CSI".

Is everyone thinking that this guy was familiar with this site where Brianna was dumped. I think that he has seen the place before with the indented ground and easily and quickly drove there to dump her body. In a strange way, it's almost as if she were a little protected since she was not just thrown out on even ground, so to speak. Sorry if this thought has been discussed ad nauseum. I have been scanning over the posts for the past couple of days. :blushing:

No problem - I've put all my photos on the "Photos" thread.

That irregular building is 9550 Gateway, home of Computerized Screening, Inc.

Thank you . Although, I've never been to that area it strikes me as a place that someone would likely be familiar with in order to choose it to dump a body.

Lion

It's about 30 feet from Sandhill and 100 feet from Prototype.

Could have driven over the curb, but I think he carried her.

thanks....i've always thought he carried her also....i wonder if he parked his car in the lot, there off Prototype......interesting

Maybe it is because I am from the South, where there are pine trees and woods everywhere, but the location just looks like so "exposed". I would think anyone trying to hide a body would have chosen a much more suitable location. Of course, we have already suspected that the body was placed and possibly posed for maximum effect. Therefore, the place she was found may be of great significance to the guy. Do we have a listing of the businesses that surround that area, and what kind of business they are??

i'm really starting to think he wanted her to be found....

i'm really starting to think he wanted her to be found....

I also think he wanted her to be found. From what little we know, Brianna was possibly his first murder. I would think he was either shocked by his actions, and perhaps feeling a bit remorseful, or he was excited and energized about his new "abilities". Because of the panties from another female being left there, and because of the rumors of the body being "posed", I tend to think he was more excited and energized than shocked and remorseful. I just think there may be clues to his identity that we can gain if we look carefully at his choice of dumping ground.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but the 24hour fitness thats near where Bri's body was found....those guys wear red shirts, with small print on the front. Interesting...

I have always felt he wanted to her to be found because there are too many remote areas closer to where he abducted her to dump her. Why take the risk of being seen at all?

I also believe he probably drove into the field instead of carrying her because of the possibility he might be seen otherwise. Since the fitness center is a 24 hour facility, he did have a risk of someone driving by.

That is very interesting, Rick! They should be checking out their members and the people who work there carefully.

I'm sure LE was all over the fitness center right away. The outfits fit the initial description. I guess all the LE had to do was say to the employees was.. "drop your drawers" and they could eliminate most.:)

I'm sure LE was all over the fitness center right away. The outfits fit the initial description. I guess all the LE had to do was say to the employees was.. "drop your drawers" and they could eliminate most.:)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :blushing: << The "new" team of investigators (the shaved pubic area squad).

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but the 24hour fitness thats near where Bri's body was found....those guys wear red shirts, with small print on the front. Interesting...

I see what you're saying, but it doesn't have the blue around the collar or sleeves...

Here's an example of their jerseys: http://www.24hourfitness.com/

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :blushing: << The "new" team of investigators (the shaved pubic area squad).

My main concern is speed of hair growth.

If the other attack (with the shaved genitals) took place in December, I would think that a month of not shaving would be sufficient to grow a substansial amount of new hair and render the "shaved genital" theory useless at this point...

Time to DNA test all of its employees... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members