Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanted to know if it was blood or the 'etc' that they found. i'm sure if they found blood they would have stated it was blood. if it's not blood then it must be fluid from the breakdown of flesh.

i found my answer though thanks.
you found a link for if the stain was blood? I read your other post, tho, about the breakdown of proteins producing the two byproducts (which are enzymes) p and c. Thanks for reposting that. I am not trying to :eek:ther_beatingA_Deadlol..I just thought you didn;t understand the science part of it...and being a nurse I was just trying to explain. Sorry in advance!:)

I think the babysitter story would hold some amount of truth if Casey had a job.

So I believe since nothing of Caylee's is missing she died or was killed on June 16th and buried in the backyard probably under the playhouse. Casey avoided but kept tabs on the house and gma and gpa whereabouts and knew when they were going on vacation or when they would be away. Then they locked the shed on her and she had to borrow a shovel to move Caylee to the trunk. From there who can be sure where Casey headed, but Jacksonville 140 miles away with a already decomposing body would affect the trunk. (weekend of 21-22nd would fit) alone is a possibility (jeff hopkins going is probably another lie) and then the car left at the Amscot on the 27th. Got a ride from the Amscot probably from Amy and went on with her life avoiding gma and the house. This theory basically dumps the call from Jesse to Casey on the 24th. Something caused an instant behavior change in Casey on the 16th. No more interaction with gma in person no clothes for the kid nothing.

I think the babysitter story would hold some amount of truth if Casey had a job.

So I believe since nothing of Caylee's is missing she died or was killed on June 16th and buried in the backyard probably under the playhouse. Casey avoided but kept tabs on the house and gma and gpa whereabouts and knew when they were going on vacation or when they would be away. Then they locked the shed on her and she had to borrow a shovel to move Caylee to the trunk. From there who can be sure where Casey headed, but Jacksonville 140 miles away with a already decomposing body would affect the trunk. (weekend of 21-22nd would fit) alone is a possibility (jeff hopkins going is probably another lie) and then the car left at the Amscot on the 27th. Got a ride from the Amscot probably from Amy and went on with her life avoiding gma and the house. This theory basically dumps the call from Jesse to Casey on the 24th.
i am bumping your theory to the speculative timeline thread I started. It is very good ideas.

i am bumping your theory to the speculative timeline thread I started. It is very good ideas.

Only gma and gpa can shoot holes in it really, when were they there and not there.

Reannan~ I have to agree. Casey has been spoiled beyond reason and allowed to lie, cheat, steal, then have her mom clean up her messes for her each time, imo. Of course, this is one mess that mom can't fix no matter how hard she tries. No amount of deceit, money, or manipulation is going to get Casey out of the position she has put herself in. They are both getting the surprise of their lives now. This is reality and not the world they created for people to see anymore.

I would give you ten minutes alone with the both of them! Take your time! :)

goodnight everybody. I hope to see something happen tomorrow. And goodnight little Caylee. I am thinking of you...

So I believe since nothing of Caylee's is missing she died or was killed on June 16th and buried in the backyard probably under the playhouse. Casey avoided but kept tabs on the house and gma and gpa whereabouts and knew when they were going on vacation or when they would be away. Then they locked the shed on her and she had to borrow a shovel to move Caylee to the trunk. From there who can be sure where Casey headed, but Jacksonville 140 miles away with a already decomposing body would affect the trunk. (weekend of 21-22nd would fit) alone is a possibility (jeff hopkins going is probably another lie) and then the car left at the Amscot on the 27th. Got a ride from the Amscot probably from Amy and went on with her life avoiding gma and the house. This theory basically dumps the call from Jesse to Casey on the 24th.

She was given a ride by another girl who was also said to be a best friend. Amy knew Cassy had a car so why turn over your keys wonder what the excuse was mommy took it back. I also thought she may have moved Caylee her tattoo after the fact can also mean beautiful place>

The family supplies the information IIRC so it's anyone's guess as to what they're basing it on. I haven't seen anything detailed written about any friend of anybody which I find a bit odd. When we're examining cases here, it's very common for someone to post who is familiar with the person involved. They may be reading, but they're not posting to my knowledge.
Aimee posted Amy's Facebook in the last thread. Are all of these people professional actors? Not a one of them has a traceable job. Grandpa? Where does he work? Grandma is some sort of 'office nurse'? Where...Exactly? Casey doesn't work. Jesse doesn't work. Amy is hoping this 'mom' thing pans out for the big bucks. WTF?

Does anybody know where any of these people work? Amy is an actor. Are any of the other players in this 'DRAAAMMMA' actors as well???

amy.jpg

June 25- Amy's Facebook page: 'Amy has talked to the even knowing mommy and is going to wait it out for three more weeks without another job...this better pay off.'

I would like to know Casey's favorite place in or around Orlando. The place she would go to reflect (not like the bar scene, but more like a park or lake). It would be a logical place to look for Caylee.

She was given a ride by another girl who was also said to be a best friend. Amy knew Caylee had a car so why turn over your keys wonder what the excuse was mommy took it back. I also thought she may have moved Caylee her tattoo after the fact can also mean beautiful place>
coming out of goodnight to answer this one. Amy left her car at the check place on the 27th of June. She had no car for a week before her friend left on vacation. Perhaps her amy picked her up and she told amy her car broke down (i believe it was out of gas). So amy leaves one week later, on the 8th, and loans her car to casey...who currently still has no car. I don't think amy knew that casey had dumped her car...she most likely thought it broke down. If she had moved caylee it was before she abandoned the car (I believe she did due to the cadaver dog hits on the trunk).

cool thought on what else the tattoo can mean....beautiful place

You can get into myspace and leave comments if you have a smart phone, like a blackberry. It's a real pain, though.

Where was she??? And, more importantly, why the comment about "life being on hold until tomorrow"?? What could that possibly mean?

Of course its Caseys code. Code for: my mother is looking for me and I have to placate her. It will take an overnighter but I will work things out.

Just speculating....as usual.

OME

Yep, Mohabi, you hit it on the head. Cindy nurtured Casey. Cindy created a daughter that is capable of lying like Casey. I have no respect for that. None. Zippo. Nadda. None. I have an 18 year old daughter who is wonderful beyond belief. I kicked her out of the house a few weeks ago - because she LIED to me. Harsh??? Yes, it was...and I am still sorry for my actions. I let her come back home the next day. She had gone to the beach with some friends who she was graduating with, and I found out they stayed some place different than what she had told me. Totally stupid, but the principle is - SHE LIED TO ME!!! I went what I call "going psycho" on her. Not something to be proud of, but it is learned behavior. It is exactly what I would have received from my parents if I had lied to them. Lying is totally taboo in my family. Lying and bad attitudes are the ONLY thing that will make me chop your head off. What I am witnessing in this current situation with Caylee, is a situation where lying is the norm. THAT is so wrong on so many levels, and is a perfect recipe for disaster - which is what we are dealing with - a missing child and a family that is so comfortable with lies that they believe them theirselves. When pressed up against the wall, they revert to what is a stupid lie that is unbelievable to anyone but theirselves. This is a perfect example of a tragic not-so-comedy. Nothing is funny here. Everything is twisted and stupid. Again - give me five minutes alone with Mom or GM.

You are right Cindy is a enabler making it possible for Casey to "lie" and "drink" because Cindy always is making excuses for Casey. .

I would like to know Casey's favorite place in or around Orlando. The place she would go to reflect (not like the bar scene, but more like a park or lake). It would be a logical place to look for Caylee.
YES!

and truly, jesse was a police officer who just resigned.

gpa has a job in security. He worked ten years in ohio for the trumbell county sherriff.

cindy is a nurse in an office with five years of vacation time and has an rn license in good standing

don't know much about the rest of them

hope that helps

The straight drive to Jacksonville from Orlando goes up I-4 to Daytona Beach to hit I-95. Possibly this is where the beach comes into the truth part.

:confused:did you also see that checkdafacts said that casey's tat can mean beautiful place???

Wonder if Casey, Caylee and GMA were all visiting the nursing home on the 15th of Jun Father's day. It appears the tape of Caylee cuts short when it pans to the left but I did hear a womans voice but whose? Did something happen during that outing upsetting Casey? Or was she not able to hook up with her ex-Jesse on the weekend of the 27th-29th of Jun? Did Jesse reject her offer? He said he heard Caylee on the 24th of Jun. Its an official statement now. Something set her way off where was Caylee the rest of the time and with whom for days at a time?

Commenting on this supposed sighting at the airport of caylee july 2.

Don't you have to have ID to fly these days? I haven't flown in quite a long while but I thought everyone was checked out thoroughly in airports these days and that you have to have good ID. Wouldn't the baby need ID too? I know that Zanaida would need ID. So wouldn't it be easy to check the passenger lists for the airlines that day flying to Atlanta??

Another thing: Why wouldn't the people that saw her that were on the plane not know the flight # etc? I have heard they don't know that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong