Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that they are grieving and I do feel sympathy for them.

My problem with them, other than the lies, is that they've tried to throw innocent people "under the bus." I get the impression that they'd be happy if JG or ZG ended up in prison, just so their precious KC walked free. I have big problem with that.

My initial reaction is that I don't buy it. CA suddenly announces on national news that she's thought about committing suicide? How convenient. It also softens GA's incident, provokes sympathy for CA, and makes KC look good at the same time. I think it's a cooked-up publicity stunt.

This far down the line, with all the "mistruths out there" from Cindy especially, it is impossible to tell if she did or didn't. I feel for the grandparents who lost a special baby girl.
I have hard feelings against the parents who blindly support a woman who did not care enough to report her baby "nannynapped" for 31 days. They have "contradicted" themselves for this person. They have repeatedly put her wants, needs and feelings before the memory and right for justice for Caylee.
If people doubt that Cindy even contemplated suicide , it is not the fault of the people, it is her fault. She has said so many things only to say afterward that she did not say that or that or that .... (even though many of these sayingshave been caught on tape) it's no wonder when people doubt her word.

Well PattyG I'll give you that... it was 'hinted' at early on.

What I don't early on is Cindy's comments on how sweet dear KC saved her life... that's the disgusting thing she's just added recently. So to attempt to garner any sympathy by including KC as some savior of her life is just as low as one can get. JMO as always.

PS: maybe if my grandchild was murdered, I'd feel like wanting to die too. I think we all would, even for a moment. It goes to show Cindy knew from the start Caylee was dead. And she screamed at US & the media that we were going to kill Caylee by our inaction.

It would be good to see a thread with advice and/or well wishes for the A family. This site is pretty anti-Anthony and I think it would be a good exercise in healing, for anyone here with an angry heart, to offer something constructive on how the A's could navigate the year ahead in a way that would most benefit their health and well being. It would be good to see something positive happen here!

Actually, quite a few sympathized (sp) with the Anthony's upon learning it was caylee that was found.

I suppose everyone thought that they'd concentrate on finding justice for caylee after the remains were finally discovered.

I do have sympathy for them as well as pity. They do require some grief counceling *sp*. I agree, a thread dedicated to how they can overcome such a tragedy would be a fantastic idea.

Might even point them in the right direction...because clearly there are quite a few people that just won't buy what they are trying to sell anymore.

Haven't read any of this thread yet. Just wanted to say has anyone noticed the faint smile on Cindy as she told of writing a suicide note? What was up with that?

Haven't read any of this thread yet. Just wanted to say has anyone noticed the faint smile on Cindy as she told of writing a suicide note? What was up with that?

When people lie they grin. I believe Cindy probably told her mother she wanted to kill herself..but did she actually write a note and then casey talked her out of it. I don't think so.

This far down the line, with all the "mistruths out there" from Cindy especially, it is impossible to tell if she did or didn't. I feel for the grandparents who lost a special baby girl.
I have hard feelings against the parents who blindly support a woman who did not care enough to report her baby "nannynapped" for 31 days. They have "contradicted" themselves for this person. They have repeatedly put her wants, needs and feelings before the memory and right for justice for Caylee.
If people doubt that Cindy even contemplated suicide , it is not the fault of the people, it is her fault. She has said so many things only to say afterward that she did not say that or that or that .... (even though many of these sayingshave been caught on tape) it's no wonder when people doubt her word.

*my bold.
i agree. the way we behave either evokes positive or negative emotions in people. if we provoke negative emotions we will get a negative responsive from those around us or those who witnessed our behaviour. if we evoke positive emotions people will react to us in an entirely different way, but we are responsible for how the world sees us and feels about us and if we choose to behave in a manner that produces a negative reaction then we can't blame the world at large for the fault lies within us, not them.

At one point Cindy did mention about wanting to do herself in. We all know how the Anthony's pick and chose their situations to fit into other areas of their lives. So when Cindy's says: "I considered suicide", it may have been true however it wasn't at the time of when Caylee was missing BUT at the time Cindy was dealing with all that had happened with George's gambling and what Casey was doing with talking money from the family. Cindy just took a part of her feelings/desperation/depression during her dealings with Geroge and Casey and just moved it over to after Caylee went missing.

Shirley's email was written June 5, 2008 and if we all recall, at one point Casey left with Caylee to bond on or about June 8 or 9th. IIRC.

Thank you for the further confirmation PattyG.

Isn't she afraid of an afterlife and having to atone for every last lie? It just seems her motives are so evil... to protect the offspring that viciously murdered her own granddaughter!

Wonder how she'll explain that away in heaven that Caylee didn't matter anymore!

Thank you for the further confirmation PattyG.

Isn't she afraid of an afterlife and having to atone for every last lie? It just seems her motives are so evil... to protect the offspring that viciously murdered her own granddaughter!

Wonder how she'll explain that away in heaven that Caylee didn't matter anymore!

what makes you think she's going to heaven?

what makes you think she's going to heaven?

not getting into the judgement of God or anything....but ca did mentin it once in an interview that all of them would be okay in that regard......

George and Cindy need grief counseling. It's very clear their emotions are all over the place which is one sign of grief. Denial is another sign of grief. Here are some of the signs of grief.

The seven stages of Grief are :

shock or disbelief,

denial,

bargaining,

guilt,

anger,

depression, and

acceptance/hope.

The shock or disbelief stage is understood as the numbness often associated with initially receiving the news of the death of a loved one. The guilt stage of grief refers to feelings of regret about difficult aspects of the relationship with the deceased.

Also:
Feel physically drained
Out of emotional control - feel good one minute; in the pits the next
Can't eat - food makes you sick. People tend to lose up to 40 pounds while grieving
Susceptible to illnesses
"Zombie Effect" Feelings shut down due to your body's natural coping mechanism
Brain is scrambled; can't think clearly or remember things
Cry continuously
Can't cry -- bottle it up (it will come out years later as problems)
Stay extremely busy so as not to have time to think
Drink too much
Take too many drugs
Can't sleep at night
Take naps frequently and are constantly tired
Sigh a lot
Talk about it over and over and dwell on it every moment
Lose interest in work; house; physical appearance
Neglect personal hygiene (don't brush teeth, take regular baths, or wash hair very often)
Don't care that you aren't taking care of yourself
Fantasize about the past
Suffer from extreme loneliness
Have lots of guilt about things you did or didn't do
Lack of interest in sex
Engage in self-criticism
Have a huge hole in your heart and soul
Relive and rehash scenes, conversations
Think you will never recover from your loss
Suffer from severe depression
See no reason to exist

George and Cindy are surrounded by the wrong people who want their 10 min. of fame.
George and Cindy need to break away and get their heads together.
I doubt if this will happen but if you read the signs of grief you can have a good idea of what they are going through with the loss of Caylee and loss of Casey.

They are liars and they operate in the realm of lies more comfortably than any other realm. There is nothing about them that will induce me to give them any sympathy for their loss of their daughter, which is what they are currently attempting to manipulate out of people. Screw that. Caylee is a loss they'll never quite recover from but they will manage to bank on her as long as possible. That is disgusting and I will not pretend it is not. They can go hang fire for all I care. They want only what they want and they want us to believe what BS they're spinning. I have not, nor shall I ever buy into their twisted logic and loose interpretation of moral and ethical behavior.

They do not realize that NO ONE is believing them. Or the percentage is so extremely small, they'll never sway the jury pool.

Cindy, you are disgusting trying to lie and say KC saved you from suicide. Biggest ball of bull crap I've ever heard in my life. God help your soul woman, you are horrible.

How about her gentle, soft spoken demeanor during the interview? Major detour from a) her deposition with JM, b) her aggressive attitude with local media, 3) her nastiness with the protestors. OK, that last one is like comparing apples to oranges. I just really see this as a new "look how likeable we are" campaign.

It would be good to see a thread with advice and/or well wishes for the A family. This site is pretty anti-Anthony and I think it would be a good exercise in healing, for anyone here with an angry heart, to offer something constructive on how the A's could navigate the year ahead in a way that would most benefit their health and well being. It would be good to see something positive happen here!

I do sympathize with them. I pray for them, matter of fact. I see them as more of KC's victims. But lately they've said and done some undignified things. They're so painfully not admitting the obvious about what KC has done, and it's going to hurt them in the end.

Why the decision to give the interview with CBS instead of (or risking losing) the Oprah show? Wasn't she offering them any money? Did CBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong