Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

I can't help but think too about the exercise a mother of a toddler gets. She sure isn't getting that now. :mad:

UGH so true..I have 2 toddlers and I'm 105lbs soaking wet..KC used to be 105lbs..she's at least 115 now by the looks of her. Kiddo's keep you in shape..no doubt.

Maybe there are some that have not been released to the public.???

But she knows what is on her computer..........and they can get the cell phone records anytime. It may be possible they are asking for other's cell records, just fishing for all they can find.

I knew what you meant LOL..I couldn't resist. She has bi listed on her "cupid" account. I didn't know about the myspace status changing..interesting...maybe she knew jail would open her up to new and interesting experiences LOL..totally kidding.

LOL .....

Remember what Jessie said about Casey "Changing"......ya never know

I agree that she is a Danger to others

If I were Amy, Jessie, Tony or anyone else who talked to LE I would lock my doors with her running around the streets

People on the witness list will start having mysterious accidents.....imo

or go to the beach.....stay the night at their nannies.....be out on a boat....or at Disney or Universal......you know places where missing people spend their time....:crazy:

IMO, KC knows TES is coming back and they were close the first time and chances are they will find Caylee this time around....Shes gonna RUN!!:furious:
ITA - except I think that the woman who spotted her car and her coming outta the woods was DEAD ON and KC knows this. She wants to "go there and tell JB that this is where ZG and sis took Caylee from her" to try to get her off the hook - she (KC) knows TES is coming back and is going to search that area and find her. IMO they all (the A family + KC AND JB) are all running a little skeered right about now. Tough noogies.

UGH so true..I have 2 toddlers and I'm 105lbs soaking wet..KC used to be 105lbs..she's at least 115 now by the looks of her. Kiddo's keep you in shape..no doubt.
I really don't think she got her exercise from chasing Caylee around, she relegated that to Cindy. Her exercise came from "other" things.

or go to the beach.....stay the night at their nannies.....be out on a boat....or at Disney or Universal......you know places where missing people spend their time....:crazy:

I can't wait to watch the judge wipe that darn smirk off her face when he tells her no and if those threats are introduced into court, watch them take her right back to jail from court with NO BOND. That would do my heart good.

I just hope LP provides the DA with those threats and asks she not be out on bond anymore.

ITA - except I think that the woman who spotted her car and her coming outta the woods was DEAD ON and KC knows this. She wants to "go there and tell JB that this is where ZG and sis took Caylee from her" to try to get her off the hook - she (KC) knows TES is coming back and is going to search that area and find her. IMO they all (the A family + KC AND JB) are all running a little skeered right about now. Tough noogies.

Agreed! I forgot about the woman who seen her car....

Too funny....ws has most of them.....and a calender timeline as well....:crazy:

I think LE has held back quite a few docs. There's no way they have released all the records that hey have. I did read that more docs are set to be released in a few days. Not sure where I read it.:confused:

They played a clip of Anthony R's testimony....do we have that audio or just the typed transcript (when she calls Caylee a little snot head)

I really don't think she got her exercise from chasing Caylee around, she relegated that to Cindy. Her exercise came from "other" things.

Yes like running around spending other peoples cash at Target and Winn Dixie..AND from doing the nasty with the flavor of the week..certainly.

IMO WW seems like the one that would still be talking to her ... he seemed so desperate to be with her ... and had that creepy message on his myspace "who I'd like to meet" about having already met her but she was on a little "vacation" at the moment.

Something isn't quite right with WW. I think he would do anything for Casey.

We have seen a lot of interviews and phone records but one that puzzles me is Annie's, there is not much on her but yet wasn't she one of the last to see Caylee? Maybe Casey has threatened her also.

God Bless that FBI guy for standing up for my leonard!
He actually stood up to Nancy G and got his words in.
As soon as that transcript is available, his words will go on my speed dial.

Now we also have a fairly accurate answer of what LP's source is: FBI IMO
Yes I was thrilled that the FBI guy made that statement on Leonard's behalf!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree totally and all these motions came about after it was said this lady saw a white car with a woman with a baseball cap coming from the woods. Makes you wonder what she really wants to do.

I think that is exactly what is going on. It is because TES is coming back, and the area is known, she is in a panic. None of them can go out there a start looking around without being seen since it is closed off and under surveillance.

She needs some fries with that shake when she walk LOL

Yep. That's why she wants to go search, she got tired of practicing the wiggle. They said she didnt have on sun glasses today but had on heavy eye make up. I havent seen anything but the back shot.
Did you notice how fast the FBI agent stuck up for LP, saying you could take his word to the bank. Man, I would love to sit & just listen to all these people involved in the investigation or LP & his crew. What stories they can tell. Bummed NG didnt spend all her time on this though.

I think that is exactly what i going on. Because TES is coming back, and the area is known, she is in a panic. None of them can go out there a start looking around without being seen since it is closed off and under surveillance.

If I were LE I would let her out...RIGHT where her car was reported being and her running from the woods LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back