Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Yod formation around the time Caylee disappeared, seen on the chart for the 18th of June.

Then, there was another Yod the night Mark Fuhrman seemed to tie down the timeline (16th through 18th).

And, now I see one forming around August 14th (tightest in the wee hours of the morning).

This involves the Sun (opp Neptune), inconjuncting the Moon and Uranus. Very interesting, and it all leads up to the eclipse on Aug. 16th.

Forgive me for "wishcasting", but I am hoping that something gets out in the open, and somewhat resolved. Again, only time will tell, and if there is a fault, it lies with the astrologer, and not God's will shown through the sky we see.

TransitsofAug142008.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi housemouse,

Absolutely, I would love to see a chart including Caylee, Casey and Cindy and transits if they will fit on the screen.

After all, Caylee is the center of our concern, so I'm thinking she should be the center chart. Right?

I will post it, MysteryAddict. I will try to circle the planets that are all cross-involved. It might be hard to see, however. If so, maybe I can send the link to the original in photobucket. Can I do that? (not very experienced with photobucket!)

Here is the quad chart, with Caylee in the center, the Casey, then Cindy, then Jun 18 in the outer ring. The maroon circles are just some of the inter- aspects, (I drew them onto the chart.)

Have fun hunting for all the others!

QuadAmTraditional-1.jpg

Hi Housemouse,

Please don't be discouraged not to hear from your fans out here. This is a very
complicated chart and it reminded me of why I gave up astrology a while back.
It's just so hard, at least for me, to come to conclusions.
Did I tell you I have a mercury in Taurus and I'm also a blonde? LOL

Mostly I see poor little Caylee's Venus in Virgo square Pluto in Sag. being attacked
from all sides. What does it mean?

Also the almost full moon conjunct Pluto square Uranus opposed her Venus looks like
a Grand Square to me and very scary!

Help! Tell us what you think. Please.

Mystery! You shouldn't have given up!

Now, trying to be a teacher here. Just ponder the various meanings of all the planets involved. Make a mental note of the degrees involved.

Then watch the transits to these degrees, and see what happens, and hopefully, what we find out.

I don't know exactly what happened, for different scenarios could be created using keywords for the planets involved.

Here is a link to planet keywords. Look over on the left hand column, and select the planets you are interested in. The problem with being accurate regarding an event like this one is that different scenarios could legitimately be delineated.

Here are the keywords I worry about:

sudden (Uranus) attack (Mars) death (Saturn, Pluto) young woman/girl (Venus)

Also notice, in the outer ring, the Mars/Neptune opposition. See how close it is to Caylee's ascendant?
The ascendant in the four charts is determined by Caylee's birth time, if it is correct. I spotted it in the Greta visit to Caylee's bedroom, on the wall.

And see how all the charts are involved? Whatever happened affects all of them. Not a happy picture, is it?

house mouse, thank you for all your work on this! I find astrology very intriguing and very accurate - I wish I could learn it myself!

I really do hope there is some resolution soon! Let's keep sending out good vibes, people...for Caylee's sake!

I use Time Cycles Research. I use a Mac, and this is the best available, in my opinion.

For charts I really like Io Edition. But, for examining transits to these charts, I find Io Sprite invaluable.

Here is a link for the software.

http://timecycles.com/Edition.html

Right now, I have Io Sprite open, set to "real time", and am watching for Mars to conjunct the midheaven. I can speed Io Sprite up, and see that it will be on the midheaven at about 3:30 PM.

Then, I will keep my ear out for news about that time, and see what happens, if anything.

And, everyone please remember. I do not like to "Predict"!

I personally think this is an improper use for astrology. I realize that others find nothing wrong with predicting, or "fortune-telling". I find it a violation of my personal Christian beliefs. The Bible tells me so.

And, if you think seriously and objectively about this, it makes logical sense not to try to play God with a system so complicated as the interaction of the planets in our solar system.

We can know, from observation of past events, something about the energies of life, how they interact, and get a feel for the "signs of the times", but that is all we should try to do.

We have free will, in my opinion, to make choices about what we do with these energies, as they occur in our lives.

We can use Mars to be a surgeon or a butcher, a policeman or a soldier.

We can also use it to start gang fights with knives, attack the defenseless, or shoot up schools.

I use Time Cycles Research. I use a Mac, and this is the best available, in my opinion.

For charts I really like Io Edition. But, for examining transits to these charts, I find Io Sprite invaluable.

Right now, I have Io Sprite open, set to "real time", and am watching for Mars to conjunct the midheaven. I can speed Io Sprite up, and see that it will be on the midheaven at about 3:30 PM.

Then, I will keep my ear out for news about that time, and see what happens, if anything.

Thank you!

Do you know if they have one for PC's?

Here is another example of how I use Io Sprite for research.

It is open to real time, and Mercury at 2 Virgo is just about to cross the midheaven. I notice that Fox news just talked about the case, and might talk about it again after the commercial break.

So, I tuck that away in my head. Mercury rules news, communication, and other things.

I think the Body Farm information is an interesting development today, also.

Do you know if they have one for PC's?

I know there are several software programs for PCs. But, since I have never used a PC (our business is architecture, graphics and design, so Macs are much better for us), I have no experience with PC astrology software.

So, do not know if any of the software for PC has a program like Io Sprite.

I know there are several software programs for PCs. But, since I have never used a PC (our business is architecture, graphics and design, so Macs are much better for us), I have no experience with PC astrology software.

So, do not know if any of the software for PC has a program like Io Sprite.

Thanks. I will try to find one.

There is a report on the General thread that bail was denied today. According to the poster, the Orlando Sentinel reported this at 3:50 PM.

Assuming a bit of time passed from the decision to the reporting by the Sentinel, it seems to confirm my wondering about the 3:30 PM time when Mars is conjuncting the midheaven.

Let's see what Thursday brings, if anything...

There is a report on the General thread that bail was denied today. According to the poster, the Orlando Sentinel reported this at 3:50 PM.

Assuming a bit of time passed from the decision to the reporting by the Sentinel, it seems to confirm my wondering about the 3:30 PM time when Mars is conjuncting the midheaven.

Let's see what Thursday brings, if anything...

Good call, housemouse!

Mars is the war planet, isn't it? Thanks.

Also associated with the police, military, anger, violence, cruelty, murder, fighting, sharp objects like knives and scalpels, surgeons, perjury, projectiles, rage, tattoos, temper, and sudden deaths.

I wonder if Casey is pitching temper tantrums in jail? Cussing out the guards, etc...

Also associated with the police, military, anger, violence, cruelty, murder, fighting, sharp objects like knives and scalpels, surgeons, perjury, projectiles, rage, tattoos, temper, and sudden deaths.

I wonder if Casey is pitching temper tantrums in jail? Cussing out the guards, etc...

Actually, believe it or not, it was reported that she is being a model prisioner. :eek:

house, Are the charts still looking good for a shake up on the 14th?

There is a Yod forming around this date, so I hope so. The Sun and Neptune are in opposition, with the sun forming inconjuncts with Uranus and the Moon. And, the Moon is in sesquiquadrate Mercury, Saturn and Venus.

The moon moves so quickly, though. And the Yod is closest in the wee hours of the morning. I doubt there will be any "breaking news" at 2:31 in the morning, so we might not hear anything right away.

Mars is still squaring Pluto, and is also inconjunct Uranus at this time, which ties it into the Yod formation....so we can only hope!

The innconjunct (some call it a Quincunx) is an aspect of "friction", "irritation".

My husband, when seeing me frustrated about not knowing something or other, often reminds me that "it takes a big man to live with a question". He uses "man" to mean "human".

So, we just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member