Michael Plumadore - confessed murderer

Offender Details
Offender Name: MICHAEL LEN PLUMADORE
Offender ID:609463Date of Birth:11/16/1972Age: 39 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: Transferred Location of Offender:Unknown Agency

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=15000&agency=3&id=609463&searchType=offender

He'll be landing soon in one of the prisons tonight or by tomorrow morning. It will show on the link when he does.

I still don't get how the girls were there in the first place. I don't think I ever will. RIP Aliahna & may your siblings always be protected.

Offender Details
Offender Name: MICHAEL LEN PLUMADORE
Offender ID:609463Date of Birth:11/16/1972Age: 39 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: Transferred Location of Offender:Unknown Agency

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=15000&agency=3&id=609463&searchType=offender

He'll be landing soon in one of the prisons tonight or by tomorrow morning. It will show on the link when he does.

I still don't get how the girls were there in the first place. I don't think I ever will. RIP Aliahna & may your siblings always be protected.

They got him out of the county fast! He will end up on one of the top 3 worst prisons in the state, Wabash Valley (featured on one of the prison shows they have on cable (Lockup?) or Indiana State Prison in Michigan City where the death chamber is (drove by that prison all the time as my sister used to live in Michigan City) or Pendleton.

I would have liked for him to get the dp but I think he will suffer greatly in prison, he doesn't look like a tough guy to me. Reminds me of Jarred Harrell. barf! At least this guarantees he will never be outside prison walls again.

Indiana can be lenient on offenders, ugh, it makes me sick at times. 2 of the 4 females that participated in the torture and murder of Shanda Sharer are out of prison. If anyone isn't familiar with her case Google her name, it is awful what those girls did to her. Also, in order for someone to be eligible for LWOP they have to meet the same criteria as a death penalty case. Maximum in the state is 65 years with the possibility of parole so I don't hear the LWOP sentence very often.

I have a friend whose brother got busted 6 years ago for mfg. and distributing meth (several counts) and he got 30 years. At the time of the bust he was out on bond for a drug charge in Michigan. We live in the NE corner of Indiana not far from the Michigan and Ohio state lines. After he got done serving time in Michigan he started his time in Indiana. My friend was telling me he had a court date last week concerning his appeal and there were 2 child molester inmates that had appearances before him she was present for and she said they got a lot less time than he did. I am not defending his actions but when one deals drugs it is usually to adults who are making a choice to use drugs but sex abuse victims don't have a choice, they are automatically taken advantage of by their abuser, kwim?

Here is another news story, glad to hear he's accepted his fate! :maddening:

Plumadore’s Lawyers Say He’s Accepted His Fate

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...ers-Say-Hes-Accepted-His-Fate--159639695.html

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...in-Court-Facing-Life-in-Prison-159406135.html

Richards says she offered a plea, because that's what the victim’s family wanted.
:waitasec:

Karen Richards/(R) Allen Co. Prosecutor: " Normally, a death penalty case takes between 13 and 16 years to complete, and at every appeal, it's almost like opening up a wound again, and I just don't think they could handle that."

IMHO, don't seem to be able to handle much. But yet, the statement was
"We needed finality, so he could never hurt anyone again."
I can tell them how to make sure he never hurt anyone again, but guess they didn't want the inconvenience, and the reminder of the choice they made to give Aliahna on a silver platter to her murderer.
:cursing:

a relative spoke at the hearing...
“Your villainous and vile act has put our entire family under a microscope.”

She also said Aliahna’s mother will forever be judged because of the crime, referring to the fact she believes some in the community hold her partly responsible for turning over her kids to Plumadore, which gave him an opportunity to carry out the murder.

OK, gotcha - feeling a little heat from being under the microscope....:boohoo:

And, I have a little problem with the phrase "partly responsible" for turning over her kids to MP. Uh, I say fully responsible - but that's just :moo:

I'm so angry still. I fully believe this is a murder that could have been prevented, had mom not "given" her children to MP without a second thought. :furious: Her sisters were lucky to have made it through their visit alive. I hope they're in counseling.

But - can someone help me understand WHY they're still in their mother's custody? She's done nothing but put them in harms way over and over and over???

RIP Aliahna

His villainous and vile act deprived an innocent child of her life... but let's worry about the family being under a microscope.

They got him out of the county fast! He will end up on one of the top 3 worst prisons in the state, Wabash Valley (featured on one of the prison shows they have on cable (Lockup?) or Indiana State Prison in Michigan City where the death chamber is (drove by that prison all the time as my sister used to live in Michigan City) or Pendleton.

I would have liked for him to get the dp but I think he will suffer greatly in prison, he doesn't look like a tough guy to me. Reminds me of Jarred Harrell. barf! At least this guarantees he will never be outside prison walls again.

Indiana can be lenient on offenders, ugh, it makes me sick at times. 2 of the 4 females that participated in the torture and murder of Shanda Sharer are out of prison. If anyone isn't familiar with her case Google her name, it is awful what those girls did to her. Also, in order for someone to be eligible for LWOP they have to meet the same criteria as a death penalty case. Maximum in the state is 65 years with the possibility of parole so I don't hear the LWOP sentence very often.

I have a friend whose brother got busted 6 years ago for mfg. and distributing meth (several counts) and he got 30 years. At the time of the bust he was out on bond for a drug charge in Michigan. We live in the NE corner of Indiana not far from the Michigan and Ohio state lines. After he got done serving time in Michigan he started his time in Indiana. My friend was telling me he had a court date last week concerning his appeal and there were 2 child molester inmates that had appearances before him she was present for and she said they got a lot less time than he did. I am not defending his actions but when one deals drugs it is usually to adults who are making a choice to use drugs but sex abuse victims don't have a choice, they are automatically taken advantage of by their abuser, kwim?

Here is another news story, glad to hear he's accepted his fate! :maddening:

Plumadore’s Lawyers Say He’s Accepted His Fate

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...ers-Say-Hes-Accepted-His-Fate--159639695.html

quoting myself, lol

yep, he is at Wabash Valley!

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs?lname=plumadore&fname=michael&search1.x=0&search1.y=0

This case still bothers me.

I still believe that there is a whole lot more here than we have been told. This case is just one chapter in a saga that would make Stephen King consider another profession. There are so many child abusers in this family (and their friends) that you need a wall sized flow chart to keep up. The more you look the more you seem to find, and I get the feeling that the police just threw up their hands and walked away rather than trying to really untangle it. They had their guy, they had their confession, and that's a wrap.

But there is (in my opinion) a whole lot more to this story.

Mom gave her daughters to this guy.

This case still bothers me.

I still believe that there is a whole lot more here than we have been told. This case is just one chapter in a saga that would make Stephen King consider another profession. There are so many child abusers in this family (and their friends) that you need a wall sized flow chart to keep up. The more you look the more you seem to find, and I get the feeling that the police just threw up their hands and walked away rather than trying to really untangle it. They had their guy, they had their confession, and that's a wrap.

But there is (in my opinion) a whole lot more to this story.

This case still haunts me too. And you are so right about all of it. I'm afraid to think of what lies beneath the surface, but I hope that LE eventually does figure it out. It hurts my heart to think about this beautiful innocent girl being placed into the hands of that monster by the one person on earth who should have protected her from harm. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back