MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone alone be able to carry a block of cement of that size, or would you need more than one person?

I wonder when they are going to notify the mother that a body has been found. Maybe they don't need to. Maybe she already knew.

Would someone alone be able to carry a block of cement of that size, or would you need more than one person?

It's possible that the perp poured "ready mix" over her body on site. It would set up quickly, probably overnight. Even the bags are heavy though. It wasn't a woman who did this, IMO.

It's possible that the perp poured "ready mix" over her body on site. It would set up quickly, probably overnight. Even the bags are heavy though. It wasn't a woman who did this, IMO.

I tend to agree that it wasn't a woman who placed the body there, although it could have been. But a woman just might have known it was happening. I hate to be so pessimistic and accusatory but I just can't fathom such a parent - one allowing her precious gift to be anywhere near a RSO. For God's sake, even if she had no children at all, who would want anything to do with such a monster?

I am sick, absolutely physically sick about this. I am so angry, angry at everyone who failed Navaeh! I pray that DNA evidence is available but unfortunately there is no capitol punishment in MI so whoever is responsible for this, his/her sorry @ss will get to live out their days at the expense of the MI tax payers.

I tend to agree that it wasn't a woman who placed the body there, although it could have been. But a woman just might have known it was happening. I hate to be so pessimistic and accusatory but I just can't fathom such a parent - one allowing her precious gift to be anywhere near a RSO. For God's sake, even if she had no children at all, who would want anything to do with such a monster?
I'm in complete agreement and believe the mother should be charged, at the minimum, with child neglect/endangerment. As it was also mentioned on Nancy's show tonight, it's entirely possible that sexual assualts had taken place while Nevaeh was still alive. I can't imagine what kind of mother would allow SOs near her daughter. :mad: MOO

Okay, I'm going to try to quell my anger for a moment and think of this baby happy and surrounded by light and love, just playing, innocent and free from pain or sadness. And, I will pray for her loved ones, that they can sruvive this horror and feel Neveah's spirit enveloping them with love. Poor baby and poor family. her suffering is not even a memory to her anymore but for those who loved her, I don't want to imagine.

Well this is just so sad. It does hit you hard. Such a beautiful girl. Whoever has done this I can't express the despise I have for them.

Carrying a child incased in cement, would cause someone or someones to possible get cut. I heard about the blood in the RSO's motel room not being Nevaeh's, but the other girlfriend and his. Hell, try carrying two cynder blocks in your arms. Just a thought.

RIP Nevaeh.

I'm in complete agreement and believe the mother should be charged, at the minimum, with child neglect/endangerment. As it was also mentioned on Nancy's show tonight, it's entirely possible that sexual assualts had taken place while Nevaeh was still alive. I can't imagine what kind of mother would allow SOs near her daughter. :mad: MOO

A mother who didn't care so much for her little girl. Who left her out playing late when she should have been safely tucked in bed or cuddled up on mommys lap watching a movie, so very sad

I am sick, absolutely physically sick about this. I am so angry, angry at everyone who failed Navaeh! I pray that DNA evidence is available but unfortunately there is no capitol punishment in MI so whoever is responsible for this, his/her sorry @ss will get to live out their days at the expense of the MI tax payers.

I am so with you momtective. I don't understand and I don't know what we can do to stop it. I've been sitting here so angry, so despondent. I just feel hopeless - hopeless to see children cherished and protected and allowed to remain innocent and carefree. But, it's getting me so down at this point that I'm trying to think of little Neveah at peace and looking down at all that is happening thinking, "It's okay. I'm okay. You'll see me soon, and then you'll know how happy I am!"

this sounds more 'convenient' and likely.

I'm out, guys. It's a bit too much right now. BBL.

It was posted in the comments of the news article that GK lived next to a cement plant. Does anyone know anything about this?

I wonder if the Grandmother knew her daughter's friend was a SO, I get the feeling she didn't. This "mother" should have not been around Nevaeh.

Hi Panthera, I heard that too and immediately thought if that was suspected by Child Protective Services, why didn't they do something about it! Amazing, although I don't know if that statement by Nancy was her own thought or if it was piped in her ear so to speak. xox

I was wondering that too. Did you see the crime scene investigators trying to get down that hill -- it looked pretty steep to me. If that was the dumping ground, there's NO way someone alone could carry a cement encased body down that hill. It would have to be rolled, or the perp had help.

JMHO.

Mel

I wonder when they are going to notify the mother that a body has been found. Maybe they don't need to. Maybe she already knew.

Yah, and maybe she just didn't care. I would be at that crime scene in a heartbeat had it been a member of my family. Just me I guess...but I couldn't sit at home.

Best,

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members