Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link to Nancy's Talent Revealed Blog. She was basically asking for money for her husbands music.

Caution: Foul language at sight by someone who claims to have haxed the account.

http://talentrevealed.blogspot.com/

Maz

Is this the same W****L that was just banned from WS? Hmmm.. me thinks it's a bad idea to note when you hack a site, but what do I know?

i keep asking what you want to know, and still no questions....but what my sources are haha. I wont tell you my sources, all I can say is that they are 100% correct.

I already have all the names of all of her family. and their birthdays and locations. It's all irrelavent because they are innocent parties.

Heres a bone. The names of jaycees daughters arnt just Angel and Starlet....they are Angel Amber & Starlet Gabriel.

Nancy took care of phills sick mother...she had parkinsons.

Nancy spoke with her family after reconnecting about her family, filling in her long lost brothers and sisters with information about her life now, telling them she even has three kids now...three daughters. Nancy herself, refered to the kids as her own. And unless phillip was right at her back with a gun to her head telling her what to say......she didnt sound tooooo robotic as the press makes her out to be, she freely spoke about how she misses her sister, and her brother...and her family and mother. Spoke freely about her 3 kids to them. I can tell you this, her brother is not a broncos fan, and nancy made a joke to him on a postcard saying "go broncos!" (my point is that does not come off to me as very robotic, unless shes a good actress..but maybe)

her family also was in the now about her printing business.

so basicly in a nut shell shes creates a "im married to phill, lifes great, have 3 kids, the printing business...blah blah"

Just an fyi...a quick Google of the names this guy claims is Jaycee's daughters comes back to A: Starlet Gabriel - Gabriel Obertan aka the starlet Gabriel a french footballer and B: Angel Amber, a type of flower also a name used by a *advertiser censored* actress.

Maz

Police particularly want to question Mrs Garrido about the four months in the summer of 1993 when her husband went back to prison for breaking parole. Jaycee was 13 and, according to court documents, already the victim of multiple rapes at the hands of both Mrs Garrido and her husband.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6816431.ece

Maz

SHE is as bad as he is...Robot or not, stupid or not, dehumanized or not, she is trash....
She had 4 months in 1993 when she could have set poor little Jaycee free but did not do that.
She is a piece of chit in my book, a real piece of garbage. I hope her punishment will be steep.

SHE is as bad as he is...Robot or not, stupid or not, dehumanized or not, she is trash....
She had 4 months in 1993 when she could have set poor little Jaycee free but did not do that.
She is a piece of chit in my book, a real piece of garbage. I hope her punishment will be steep.

I totally agree...

Maz

I have my sources. They are confirmed. I'm not sure what you all are looking for tho.

since you have your sources.
while her despicable husband was in prison in 1993 why didn't she let poor Jaycee free?
Can you tell us that? I do not give a chit about her BD or the girls real names.
I do not men to be rude...I just rather know why she is such a horrible person.
What made her that way?

His father blamed drugs on his condition...
(I do not buy too much of that either, but I do agree that drugs do mess up a mind).

what is her excuse for being a piece of chit....

I found this about her hacked email account. Not sure if it is real.
http://www.halo3forum.com/complete-...email-hack-idea-dodgy-jaycee-kidnapper-4.html

Hey Sis,
Kids? I did not know you had kids. I will let everybody know you said hi. xxxxxx and xxxx are doing good.
xxxxxx and i went to xxxxxxxx to visit dad and xxxxxx. xxxxxx was in a really bad car accident.
She has several broken bones and may lose her left eye. xxxx is now working at the mines with me.
As for xxxxx and xxxx I don't see much of them, they never return my calls. And MOTHER is another
story I rather not talk about!!!!! I have my own family thats all that matters. I em so happy to hear from you .
We are getting to old not to keep in touch. I hope one day we can get the chance to visit.

Love you Sis

Hi sis, Sorry it took so long to reply. We were having problems with our E Mail
Yes we got your brochure.No you did not scare us away.I talked to xxxxxx. As far as i Know she not mad at you. Her E Mail address is xxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
*advertiser censored* is doing good. xxxxx is in a rehab center. xxxxxxx and the girls have asked about you. I've told them I miss you
and I hope some day they can meet you. My birthday is 08/04/xx. xxxxx is 09/10/xx, xxxxx I think is in March,xxxxx is in October ? xxxxxx in June ? xxxx in April. Hope to here from you soon.
Love (nancys brother) name withheld

Wanted to say hello and that I am really glad that you took the time to send me an e-mail ....thanks! Both xxxx and I are in pretty good health. I don't know how much *advertiser censored* has told you, but we have had an empty nest for several years. xxxxxxxx makes his home in Arvada along with his girlfriend xxxx. We see them 2 or 3 times a year. In fact we will be seeing them in a couple of wks. for the holiday. There's so much to say and to ask but will keep it current for now.There are no hard or hurt feelings...just that we lost touch after your move out west.

Send me your home address and will send some photos. My fone #:xxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx TX. xxxxxxx.

Keep the e-mails coming and give us your babies names.

I love you.
Take care and GOD BLESS!

(nancys sisters name withheld).

hEY SISTER,
i,M SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM REY THAT YOU ARE NOT MAD AT ME.
hOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ARE YOU STILL MARRIED AS FOR ME
I'm VERY MARRIED .WE HAVE OUR OWN BUSINESS CALLED PRINTING
4 LESS. WE HAVE THREE GIRLS RAGING FROM TEN YEARS THUR TWENTY SIX. LET ME HEAR FROM YOU i GET REGULAR EMAIL FROM
REY HEAR FROM OUR BROTHERS NOW AND THEN REMEBER iWAS
NEVER MAD AT YOU OR ANYBODY. LOVE YOU NANCY

I wonder what Ms. Molino will have to say when and if it is determined that Garrido is responsible for those deaths, and particularly for the one you mentioned. Will she still be singing his praises?

I was browsing Phillip Garrido’s blog and in the comments among all of the threats was a link to this site:
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4751151745311616135&postID=8123069408507170406

starlet said...
www.starletangelfoundation.webs.com

I left a comment listing the appropriate place for donations and received this email:

"From: messages@webs.com on behalf of welovestareletangel@gmail.com
Sent: Tue 9/01/09 4:10 AM
To: xyz@hotmail.com
Hello xyz@hotmail.com,

Thanks for leaving a comment on http://starletangelfoundation.webs.com/!

Would you like to contribute, share thoughts with other site members and receive occasional email updates on site activity? If so, then click here to join: Yes, I'd like to join this site

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site.

- cheyvonne molino

cheyvonne molino

PS: If you don't want to join this site, click here: Sorry, I don't want to join this site right now"

Seems like she is very likely the person to have leaked the photos and names of Jaycee’s girls.

Here is an article about Cheyvonne Molino’s odd behavior (it includes a picture):
http://www.hicktownpress.com/

According to this video, one of the murdered prostitutes (probably Jessica Fredericks) was found impaled on the front gate of JM Enterprises. This is the same place that’s owned by Cheyvonne and her husband and where Garrido had set up a tent to preach outside!!:
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54682@kpix.dayport.com
She talks in her inerviews about his “normal behavior” and ability to talk with his mind using a machine. Unlike the others that signed affidavits on his site, she doesn't back track and mentions the machine he uses as though it is a completely normal thing. She really comes off as being supportive of him.

Someone named Mohammed Niaz was actually arrested and released for Fredericks murder when police botched a search that turned up her blood in his home.

wait, what? Molino is accepting donations on behalf of the girls? This needs her own thread. Im having a hard time keeping up with her shenanigans:)

wait, what? Molino is accepting donations on behalf of the girls? This needs her own thread. Im having a hard time keeping up with her shenanigans:)

Her site is mostly blank except the names of the girls and the comments section. So I can't say for 100% sure that she will try to use the site to make money, but given what I've read about her so far, that would be my guess.

My comment about donations was a comment that I left on her site to let people have the official information regarding donations for Jaycee.

I hope this woman is fried alive on a skillet in ehll.

clear enuff?

MOO

His father blamed drugs on his condition...
(I do not buy too much of that either, but I do agree that drugs do mess up a mind).
Severe drug use (LSD especially) can do a lot....and if someone is already mentally ill the drugs will make what's already imbalanced even worse. I don't think he's insane by any means (just like Charles Manson isn't insane) but he IS nutso among other more polite adjectives.

I was browsing Phillip Garrido’s blog and in the comments among all of the threats was a link to this site:
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4751151745311616135&postID=8123069408507170406

starlet said...
www.starletangelfoundation.webs.com

I left a comment listing the appropriate place for donations and received this email:

"From: messages@webs.com on behalf of welovestareletangel@gmail.com
Sent: Tue 9/01/09 4:10 AM
To: xyz@hotmail.com
Hello xyz@hotmail.com,

Thanks for leaving a comment on http://starletangelfoundation.webs.com/!

Would you like to contribute, share thoughts with other site members and receive occasional email updates on site activity? If so, then click here to join: Yes, I'd like to join this site

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site.

- cheyvonne molino

cheyvonne molino

PS: If you don't want to join this site, click here: Sorry, I don't want to join this site right now"

<snipped>
I went to the website http://www.starletangelfoundation.webs.com/ and read the guestbook...someone named wweeeezzel has made a couple posts including one with a whois result.

Maz

severe drug use (lsd especially) can do a lot....and if someone is already mentally ill the drugs will make what's already imbalanced even worse. I don't think he's insane by any means (just like charles manson isn't insane) but he is nutso among other more polite adjectives.
true.

I wish more people who knew NG would come forward with info. I'm beginning to wonder if SHE was the one that was locked up in the shed!!!

I wish more people who knew NG would come forward with info. I'm beginning to wonder if SHE was the one that was locked up in the shed!!!

After hearing what his first wife said I wouldn't doubt it! Has the neighbors or anybody really even mentioned her in interviews. All I know of is PG brother.

After hearing what his first wife said I wouldn't doubt it! Has the neighbors or anybody really even mentioned her in interviews. All I know of is PG brother.

The now infamous Cheyvonne Milano is the only neighbor who I've read or heard make any reference to Nancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie