Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

Belleview WA may have come up in the Duckett case, too. It will take a while to go back and look but I think it had to do with the illegal adoptions with Casa de Querva ???(forgot the name) out of Deland, FL. The wife of the man who ran the illegal adoption group had a name similar to ZFG. IIRC, an article quoted a woman by the name of Wells who adopted or tried to adopt one of the children. IIRC Guatamalen children. Wells is name that has been associated with the Ducketts and some believe indirectly to the the whole "kid finders" mess. The name of the woman cited as a prospective adoptive mother was very similar to the name of one of James D's lawyers and some wondered if there was any connection to this woman in Belleview, WA and the Bushnell names.

For some reason, my memory (which is foggy right now....but starting to clear)...is recalling that there were emails in discovery between Cindy and someone from Bellevue but I haven't been able to track it down...yet...

However, I am SURE it is just coincidence, but when I searched out "Bellevue" on this forum, low and behold if the Frye Hearing links didn't pop up....

Guess where Dr. Logan, defense witness, is from....Bellevue Washington!! :crazy:

I hadn't seen these details before regarding the memorial.
Balloons, memorial plans mark Caylee Anthony's birthday

(2011-08-09)

(Reuters) -
By Barbara Liston

snip-
Eddie DelValle, Florida director of Bring Kids Home, said the memorial plans include a raised path that will take visitors into the woods and around a light-projected halo marking the spot where Caylee's skeleton was recovered.
DelValle, a Christian counselor, said he sets up a tent there for two hours every Sunday and counsels an average of 50 grieving people each time
The organization said the brick sales will help pay for the expected $200,000 cost of the project and allow people to participate in a project remembering Caylee and other missing children, whose names will be inscribed on the wall.

DelValle said the national Bring Kids Home organization is negotiating the purchase of the land. The memorial also will require zoning clearance and permits.
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/w...memorial.plans.mark.Caylee.Anthony's.birthday

Now, I'm not sure if I lived in the neighborhood that I would want a memorial such as this attracting tourists and possibly having tents set up for counseling and who knows-maybe selling shirts or other forms of memorial souvenirs! I'm all for clearing out the swamp Caylee was left in and changing it from a dump into something respectful-I'm not sure this is what the outcome of this orgs plans are! I hope the people in the neighborhood think long and hard about this! IMO

Red highlighted by me.

Quote from What'sthatclue: The other day I found a link that led me to TBC Productions, President and CEO is Eddie Delvalle. He's the one that has been leading the prayers, etc for the past two years or so at the remains site.

Apparently this TBC Productions has "merged" with Bringkidshome.org. And Delvalle is now an "officer".

http://tbcproductions.com/

The irony is rich........ jmo

Just so I am straight....

Bring Kids Home states on their webpage that they don't have a corporate office per say. but instead are a non profit group with chapters all over the country, correct?

And Eddie DelValle is supposively heading up the Orlando chapter, according to press release in previous posts on this forum, correct?

So where are these other chapters supposively located????????? :waitasec:

I hadn't seen these details before regarding the memorial.
Balloons, memorial plans mark Caylee Anthony's birthday

(2011-08-09)

(Reuters) -
By Barbara Liston

snip-
Eddie DelValle, Florida director of Bring Kids Home, said the memorial plans include a raised path that will take visitors into the woods and around a light-projected halo marking the spot where Caylee's skeleton was recovered.[/B]

DelValle, a Christian counselor, said he sets up a tent there for two hours every Sunday and counsels an average of 50 grieving people each time
The organization said the brick sales will help pay for the expected $200,000 cost of the project and allow people to participate in a project remembering Caylee and other missing children, whose names will be inscribed on the wall.

DelValle said the national Bring Kids Home organization is negotiating the purchase of the land. The memorial also will require zoning clearance and permits.
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/w...memorial.plans.mark.Caylee.Anthony's.birthday

Now, I'm not sure if I lived in the neighborhood that I would want a memorial such as this attracting tourists and possibly having tents set up for counseling and who knows-maybe selling shirts or other forms of memorial souvenirs! I'm all for clearing out the swamp Caylee was left in and changing it from a dump into something respectful-I'm not sure this is what the outcome of this orgs plans are! I hope the people in the neighborhood think long and hard about this! IMO

Now why did that just make my stomach turn???!!!!

That is NOT how I want to remember Caylee!!!! :banghead:

Bring Kids Home states on their webpage that they don't have a corporate office per say. but instead are a non profit group with chapters all over the country, correct?

And Eddie DelValle is supposively heading up the Orlando chapter, according to press release in previous posts on this forum, correct?

No one is sure. And the org hasn't said. And I can't find anything anywhere that gives me a clue. Trust me, I've been searching for weeks. If anyone gets an answer, I'd love to know!

For some reason, my memory (which is foggy right now....but starting to clear)...is recalling that there were emails in discovery between Cindy and someone from Bellevue but I haven't been able to track it down...yet...

However, I am SURE it is just coincidence, but when I searched out "Bellevue" on this forum, low and behold if the Frye Hearing links didn't pop up....

Guess where Dr. Logan, defense witness, is from....Bellevue Washington!! :crazy:

I was confusing two things. The Belleview I remembered was actually in Florida. I remembered Belleview and associated it with Deland because, at one time, some were trying to find easily assessable areas that someone could leave from with an abducted child and get fairly quickly to Deland. This woman I remembered being quoted about the illegal adoption group actually lived in Michigan. Sorry. But I still find all these bogus child charities very "curious" and it concerns me that Cummings, Anthonys and Ducketts have all been linked at one time to the Milsteads and KF and indirectly their former corporate administrators.

If this memorial goes forward, I don't think the Anthony's should have anything to do with it. Remember how they treated those who were gathering in front of their house during the 'search'? That's exactly how they feel about the masses who were trying to get KC to fess up, while the Anthony's coddled her.

And where would anyone park their cars to even visit a memorial? I remember how the neighbors complained and the police prevented parking in the area. That would be a ridiculous amount of money to spend for a memorial that no one would be able to visit.

Perhaps it is time to resurrect the old Kidfinders threads and then start asking questions as to exactly what efforts the Anthonys are putting into what they "promised" the community back then with their fancy new boat and moving billboards?

I would LOVE to ask Lippman why the Anthonys have abandoned any and all efforts with Kidfinders in order to go on a cross country tour looking for a "foundation" to "affiliate themselves" with....

And YES...I understand exactly what Kidfinders is all about....but would LOVE to see the Anthonys feet put to the fire....

Perhaps it is time to resurrect the old Kidfinders threads and then start asking questions as to exactly what efforts the Anthonys are putting into what they "promised" the community back then with their fancy new boat and moving billboards?

I would LOVE to ask Lippman why the Anthonys have abandoned any and all efforts with Kidfinders in order to go on a cross country tour looking for a "foundation" to "affiliate themselves" with....

And YES...I understand exactly what Kidfinders is all about....but would LOVE to see the Anthonys feet put to the fire....

I emailed him to ask those same questions and am still waiting for a reply....

Good question. Dr. DelValle also sells (a homecare product that starts with an A and ends with Y not sure I can say the product), sets up Prince and Princess Weddings, Drama Ministry, etc. Sounds like he is into everything. Also is it permissible to set up a tent and provide services, such as counseling on a city street? This whole thing is sucking us all in like a black hole. I just don't get it. It all sounds too bizzare to believe. jmo

:D
I really hate to talk about murt :)sick: )- but back in the day, these folks contacted me about funding murties mobile. So...........

I remember those days,(I even took a couple of rides:crazy:) but I wasn't contacted about donating, that's interesting.

Well, this is even more rediculous than what I had just posted!!:banghead:
George, Cindy Anthony attend event where group reveals plans for Caylee Anthony memorial
Snipped..

The planned memorial, if built, would center on a reflecting pond with a glass ring — intended to provide the effect of a floating halo — hanging above it.

Leading to the pond would be a walkway, walled with cubby holes for visitors to leave stuffed animals, flowers and other mementos. Those would be collected, Jefrë said, and given to children's charities.

The memorial also would be lined with hundreds of glass disks, each containing the name of a missing child and a QR code linking visitors to information about the children.

"These discs are illuminated at night as a symbol for when neighborhood porch lights are left on as a beacon for children to come home," Jefrë said. "When a child returns home, their light will turn off."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...orial-plans-revealed-20110808,0,2265952.story
We're in a residential neighborhood with children on a street leading to an elementary school!! I wouldn't want my child having to pass that every day on their way to school walking or by bus!! Caylee definetely deserves a memorial-but it doesn't have to be where she decomposed!!:twocents:

I really think that with it being next to a school like it is, they do not need this memorial built here. A nice cross, like the one that is there now would do just fine. This does not need to be a place where people come to visit like a tourist attraction....next we will hear that the A's want to charge a fee or a donation for dropping off a toy and visiting...it all stinks to me....Keep it simple, too many little ones next door to this site....MO

Good question. Dr. DelValle also sells AMWAY, sets up Prince and Princess Weddings, Drama Ministry, etc. Sounds like he is into everything. Also is it permissible to set up a tent and provide services, such as counseling on a city street? This whole thing is sucking us all in like a black hole. I just don't get it. It all sounds too bizzare to believe. jmo

He's supposed to be a pastor but I can't find which church. But yes, I just read that he pitches a tent on the property and offers counseling. Has done so for a while.

He's also a director of New Horizons of Kissimmee, which is some sort of counseling service but apparently is located in another director's personal home. Found that on sun biz.org.

They just need to let it be....let it fill up like the swamp that it does as a reminder to the A's.....Caylee is NOT there, she did not choose to be there...her MOTHER put her there...Let her mother and her grandparents look at that swamp every time they drive by!! just venting here....

Well, this is even more rediculous than what I had just posted!!:banghead:
George, Cindy Anthony attend event where group reveals plans for Caylee Anthony memorial
Snipped..

The planned memorial, if built, would center on a reflecting pond with a glass ring — intended to provide the effect of a floating halo — hanging above it.

Leading to the pond would be a walkway, walled with cubby holes for visitors to leave stuffed animals, flowers and other mementos. Those would be collected, Jefrë said, and given to children's charities.

The memorial also would be lined with hundreds of glass disks, each containing the name of a missing child and a QR code linking visitors to information about the children.

"These discs are illuminated at night as a symbol for when neighborhood porch lights are left on as a beacon for children to come home," Jefrë said. "When a child returns home, their light will turn off."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...orial-plans-revealed-20110808,0,2265952.story
We're in a residential neighborhood with children on a street leading to an elementary school!! I wouldn't want my child having to pass that every day on their way to school walking or by bus!! Caylee definetely deserves a memorial-but it doesn't have to be where she decomposed!!:twocents:

Who plans on paying the electric bill for this Disney like Illuminated Park. And what happens when a snake climbs up into one of those cubbys. And how do you keep the snakes from going into the reflection pool. Sounds lovely. jmo

Good question. Dr. DelValle also sells (a homecare product that starts with an A and ends with Y not sure I can say the product), sets up Prince and Princess Weddings, Drama Ministry, etc. Sounds like he is into everything. Also is it permissible to set up a tent and provide services, such as counseling on a city street? This whole thing is sucking us all in like a black hole. I just don't get it. It all sounds too bizzare to believe. jmo

You inadvertently brought up a very good question! :rocker:

Eddie Delvalle is a Doctor of what? :waitasec:

So I googled....

He is a Certified Neurogistics Practioner...but what is that???

So then I found this....

http://www.neurogistics.com/Clinicians/ClinicianInfo.asp

Here’s how the program works:

Start with the Practitioner Certification Tele-Seminar from the comfort of your home or office.

Course fee includes:

•Brain Wellness Program (including lab test/report) for yourself

•2½-hour Tele-seminar, includes Q/A with Pam Machemehl Helmly

•Complete course materials

•MP3 download of the Tele-Seminar

•Immediate certification as a Neurogistics Practitioner (frame-ready certificate)
So he got his "degree" online, in the comfort of his own home, after sitting through a 2 1/2 hour tele-seminar...

But won the prize of calling himself Dr......and even better, RECEIVED A FRAME READY CERTIFICATE IN THE MAIL!!!!! :rocker:

:truce::truce::truce:

No one is sure. And the org hasn't said. And I can't find anything anywhere that gives me a clue. Trust me, I've been searching for weeks. If anyone gets an answer, I'd love to know!

A report by Kathi B said 6 or 7 states - anyone have an in with Kathi? Tweet her and see if she asked.

IMHO, and I have been researching this since the original thread (and in doing so and seeing the alias' I remembered the names from the murt days and had saved info from/on them then) but, IMHO this smells worse than the Pontiac and the lies.

The a's have no right to copyright Justice for Caylee. If a Caylee (child or adult) is murdered, that family has no right to use that expression??? Seriously, when the ***** <--- pick a verb, will these people ever get it thru their egotistical skulls that it is NOT ABOUT THEM and what they want????? WHEN???

Yes and when this 'new foundation' started, lippman said they would draw a salary, then he backed off that when he saw the public was ticked. He also touted for days that they would be actively working to pass Caylee's law........and have backed off that agenda too.........they are looking for anyway to hook into media appearances, money and fame face time.

I take it from their walk today, no body guards or bullet proof vests that their death threats are over............
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: (Caylee - baby girl, you deserved more then and you do now, but feel the love of strangers like us - that is what real love feels like.)

Darn, this bringkidshome.org is shrouded in mystery.
I was reading the FAQ on their site. Did anybody read them. Rather bizarre, especially about the " no Christian name" "founder" of this outfit.
http://bringkidshome.org/faqs.htm

Started in 2006. tax exempt in 2009.
And this really kills me , started by a professional boxer, identified only as "The Champ".
No real name, nothing, but apparently not of this world anymore since it has "in memory of " on his picture. All rather very bizarre. Wonder whose pic of "the founder" that really is. Bet it is ancient since it is black and white. Am not a man but is that jacket not kind of short for today's fashion, more like the fifties?. Ditto for the spectacles?

Also the reg. of their by proxy, domain name, is not that the same outfit as for cayleesfund.org by proxy domain name? Just a coincidence?

Don't forget, he is willing to give FKC counseling with his grant money. So *IF* that would happen, then taxpayers in Florida just took it in the butt again. SICK - and I am soooooooooo not feeling this. Hinky with a capital H.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back