2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Defense putting out lots of display boards as it prepares for closing.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:45 AM

The defense is setting up podiums and posters #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:44 AM

The DT is analog. :loser:

Three years ago I was outraged by ICAs hubris and ridiculous lies and CAs perpetuation. I just wanted her to have to be told no you are full of s&&&. JA just did that!

I agree. I was just thinking that this may be the FIRST time in her life that she has had to listen to the truth without being able to fire back and attack the one confronting her. I mean that literally. I have to wonder what she is thinking while hearing uninterrupted TRUTH. Is she impressed with how deeply Ashton has her pegged?

Bill S on WFTV just showed a clip of KC mouthing something.

I swear it looked like she said the "B" word :eek:

Anyone else see that???

I am no lip reader but it was clear. The first word was "son." "X of a B".

Respectfully, I think we all need to let go of our collective lack of objectivity when it comes to our own children. We don't want a world full of ICAs eventually walking around!
i agree, I guess my point was you live and learn and hopefully you do it better next time. It's never easier to turn the other way and ignore things, it only makes eventually dealing with it harder. I guess for the A's this is probably one tough lesson.

Timer55 explanation was brilliant. She knew she had 55 days to fool Cindy before Caylee's birthday. 55 days of excuses. That's how she knew she hadn't seen her Caylee in 31 days.

The timer was counting down.
55 days between Father's Day and Caylee's birthday -- the next big family event. That is strong proof of premeditation.

So, is Linda up next? Or was that the whole thing, it certainly would suffice, lol.

Defense is up next...then State has opportunity for rebuttal....

I guess it is possible Linda may be doing rebuttal?

BTW....Defense will NOT have opportunity for rebuttal....what you hear from them next will be the last you hear from them...(in THIS phase of trial)

So riveted that I couldn't even check this thread... Amazing work from Ashton, expected no less! :cheer:

(I thought I was gonna explode with nerves while waiting for this, but now that's nothing compared to how I'm feeling in anticipation of the rebuttal!)

Re: possibility ICA sedated Caylee on regular basis

Did ICA go to CA's work? Could she have gotten meds that way? Could someone testify to seeing her and/or drug inventorys were off?

Connecting the dots and stringing the fact all together is what the state has done. In a simple & plain way. No big smoke and mirror parlor ticks. Just the truth and the facts. The truth was ringing very LOUDLY for sweet little Caylee in that court room.
I am moved.. I just KNOW the jury is as well.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:45 AM

The defense is setting up podiums and posters #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:44 AM

I'd hate for them to use anything out of this century. Is JB putting up his big pad of paper???

I really think Jose Beaz lost this case when he gave his opening statement.

They saved some time for their rebuttal after JB's closing. (Does anyone thing JB will be smart enough to let CM do the closing?)

No, he (JB) wants the glory. Although I wouldn't call it that because he will lose this case and rightfully so in my opinion.

I thought I heard earlier that it was going to be the blonde attorney. Not sure about her name. I cannot sit and listen to JB, he is sickening. jmo
the blonde? eh, her voice bugs me. and it bugs me that it bugs me, because i don't think it's an affectation.
well, we just get to wait and see.
can the state put a different attorney on for the rebuttal? i really would like to see ldb up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123