Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on her since the beginning. Is it the video when they did the search in the backyard?

I'm not sure-it was some guy's website, it was quite long, it videoed the house and the yard and then out the back for quite far out to the thick of the woods or swamps or whatever its called... I wish I'd kept all links -this guy was insinuating Caylee was there -was just wondering if the meter reader was influenced by that or knows the person who filmed it

I'm not sure-it was some guy's website, it was quite long, it videoed the house and the yard and then out the back for quite far out to the thick of the woods or swamps or whatever its called... I wish I'd kept all links -this guy was insinuating Caylee was there -was just wondering if the meter reader was influenced by that or knows the person who filmed it

You saw it on here? Have you done a search?

cnnhl announcing phone calls from Reader being released

Natisha and Mike Brooks talking about it now on cnn hl news--

So why did that second call come in at nearly 11:30 at night?

All I have to say is that those deputies really need to be either fired or placed on leave. She could have been found in Aug by a concern citizen but the deputies did not do their jobs.

O.k., these calls are kind of weird.

First call, said he spotted something white. He said, "I'm not saying it's Caylee..." :waitasec:

Second call, he says he something round and white under a tree. Did he see the skull back then? Hmmm... He doesn't want to call the Caylee tipline, because he is a county employee. He wants to remain annonymous, but says he won't if, "they find a freakin' body."

I think the Meter Reader is on the up and up, but these calls weren't exactly what I expected. Not sure why, but they are a little odd.

You saw it on here? Have you done a search?

Yeah it was discussed quite a few times at the time and linked to quite a lot but I've done a few searches and can't seem to find anything. I'll try to take longer tomorrow and look-thanks anyway :)

Did they cut the part out of the first and second calls where he says he saw a grey bag? I never heard him actually say that, but there is a spot in each call where it sounds like when he is talking about what he saw, whatever it was was cut out of the recording. Why would they do that? The grey bag is listed on the PDF of the call details.

I think what is setting everyone hinky meter off is it is clear that this was not visible from the street, he wasn't out peeing in the woods. He was searching an area he suspected on county time.

hmm, wonder if there was another call before the 13th.. or on the 13th
He was,it seems, in his own car not the county truck. day off?

First call, said he spotted something white. He said, "I'm not saying it's Caylee..." :waitasec:

Second call, he says he something round and white under a tree. Did he see the skull back then? Hmmm... He doesn't want to call the Caylee tipline, because he is a county employee. He wants to remain annonymous, but says he won't if, "they find a freakin' body."

I think the Meter Reader is on the up and up, but these calls weren't exactly what I expected. Not sure why, but they are a little odd.

She was wrapped in something white, I believe a cover. The only thing I find weird is the deputies and KC. He didn't know where he was and couldn't name the roads. I don't see the big deal here. How would anyone act if they thought they found Caylee? Wouldn't be like sitting down for tea and talking. He was probably going crazy. I would.

I think what is setting everyone hinky meter off is it is clear that this was not visible from the street, he wasn't out peeing in the woods. He was searching an area he suspected on county time.

EXACTLY. If it would have turned out to be nothing (which it did at the time) and he was only on the job for a short time and if his boss found out about it I'm sure he would have had a talking to.

We must remember we all wanted her found. She has finally been found. Give the guy a break. We wouldn't be picking apart any of the WS'er who searched for her if they found her.

She was wrapped in something white, I believe a cover. The only thing I find weird is the deputies and KC. He didn't know where he was and couldn't name the roads. I don't see the big deal here. How would anyone act if they thought they found Caylee? Wouldn't be like sitting down for tea and talking. He was probably going crazy. I would.

I understand, but she was wrapped in the cover and then put in two garbage bags. Why would the cover be exposed at that time? Like I said, I believe he is on the up and up, but the calls sound strange. And yes, it could be attributed to the fact that he is going crazy.

I dont think Caylee's remains would have been skeletal in August. I'm curious too, if Caylee was in a black bag, what did he see that was round and white?

I'm not suspicious of the meter reader - just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23