AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
Wynarka suitcase murder victim identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce;
her mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was also violently killed

20 October 2015

WpltXXj.jpg
mUXuad4.jpg

Khandalyce Kiara Pearce **************Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson

THE little girl whose body was found in a suitcase near Wynarka has been identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, born in Alice Springs in 2006.

Her mother Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson was also brutally murdered, and dumped in Belanglo State Forest south of Sydney.

A joint investigation into their deaths has now been launched by SAPOL’s Major Crime Branch and the NSW Homicide Squad.

The circumstances and place of the murders is yet to be determined, but they were last seen in late 2008 and Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s skeletal remains were found in August 2010.

SA and NSW police today revealed that the breakthrough began on October 8 when a caller to Crime Stoppers said Khandalyce was possibly the little girl in the suitcase. The caller had not seen Khandalyce or Ms Pearce-Stevenson for some time and believed they were missing.

(more at the link)
Rules Etiquette & Information

AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum, Karli MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1

Previous Wynarka threads:

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Mum's Thread#1

When I look at how much progress was made in this case during the last thread I am confident that an arrest is coming very soon!

Oh bring it on! I can barely wait for them to start arresting the people involved in this horrible crime.

The number of possible names out there for this inmate - just from NSW lists alone is pretty frightening. Half the time no-one's even heard of these guys which is worse really. I noticed Graham Harrison's name has come up with Raymond Cornwall's in this article

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...he-warning-signs/story-fncynjr2-1226722713261

He has a similar parole>breach>rearrest>parole>breach>rearrest etcetc history to him too. Cornwall was rearrested & sentenced to 9 months in Jan 2008, making him due for release around Oct 2008. According to MAKO Harrison was due for release on 27 Nov 2008. I can't find anything on them since but they were both going in & out of custody so often up until 2008 that it's hard to believe there haven't been further sentences.

There was this too, Mittagong's about 35mins from Belanglo. It's kind of local to me but I hadn't even heard of this couple. He was sentenced in 2013

http://www.theleader.com.au/story/1...ace-total-of-42-child-sexual-assault-charges/

I can't qualify why .... but I get the feeling this could be connected to a Bikie Club or specifically someone who was a member....possibly a Nomad..

Her Ex (convicted Murderer) Darren Ashley apparently spouted something about being concerned the Bandido MC club were going to murder him...

Some people here have already suggested their own opinions that they could see a possible drug connection...

There has been a lot of issues between some of these different clubs (wars) going on in the past decade over territory

Can't put my finger on it.....but yeah...just have a feeling.

The way it's unfolding (reported) it sounds like there is more than those directly involved (in the killing) that know what happened....

What could make other people keep a such an evil secret??.......fear of retribution??? ......you'd need a pretty big stick to keep people silent about the murder of a mother and child surely.....

I can't qualify why .... but I get the feeling this could be connected to a Bikie Club or specifically someone who was a member....possibly a Nomad..

Her Ex (convicted Murderer) Darren Ashley apparently spouted something about being concerned the Bandido MC club were going to murder him...

Some people here have already suggested their own opinions that they could see a possible drug connection...

There has been a lot of issues between some of these different clubs (wars) going on in the past decade over territory

Can't put my finger on it.....but yeah...just have a feeling.

The way it's unfolding (reported) it sounds like there is more than those directly involved (in the killing) that know what happened....

What could make other people keep a such an evil secret??.......fear of retribution??? ......you'd need a pretty big stick to keep people silent about the murder of a mother and child surely.....

I'm on the same wavelength as you are Puggle. <modsnip>

On thread 1 Freddo Frog posted a response to a previous post of mine which related to the question whether it made sense that Kassidi Lally, Karlie's former short term boyfriend of between one and three months, said he didn't recognise Karlie's name (Karlie Pearce-Peterson or Karlie Jade Pearce-Peterson) when it was read out by his current girlfriend from a news item. My post and Freddo Frog's follow and I wish to add another comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodora:
There is never any mention of Karlie's father, only her stepfather whose surname was Povey. Perhaps she was known by his name but started using her birth father's name, or another name, as a rebellious act?

Freddo Frog's reply Post:
My husband grew up known by his step-father's name but was never adopted by him. When he went to get his licence he had to use his birth surname, his father's, as that is what is on his birth certificate. He was known by both surnames growing up depending on who knew him. Maybe Karlie was never formally adopted by her stepfather?

Further comment
I noticed that a couple of news items refer to Karlie simply as Karlie Peterson or Karlie Jade Peterson, including the recent public statement put out by Karlie's family. I don't know whether Pearce is the surname of Khandalyce's father, Andrew? However former boyfriend Kassidi might only have known Karlie as Karlie Peterson and therefore not immediately recognise the name when his current girlfriend said it. On the issue of Karlie's name, do we know whether Peterson was the surname of her birth father?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...-karlie-stevenson-and-daughter-appeal/6877280

It makes me so sad that they are thinking it was a pedophile. I hate thinking that the poor child was kept around for awhile after her Mum was killed. :cry:

The number of possible names out there for this inmate - just from NSW lists alone is pretty frightening. Half the time no-one's even heard of these guys which is worse really. I noticed Graham Harrison's name has come up with Raymond Cornwall's in this article

Sure is, absolutely terrifying really........:scared:

On thread 1 Freddo Frog posted a response to a previous post of mine which related to the question whether it made sense that Kassidi Lally, Karlie's former short term boyfriend of between one and three months, said he didn't recognise Karlie's name (Karlie Pearce-Peterson or Karlie Jade Pearce-Peterson) when it was read out by his current girlfriend from a news item. My post and Freddo Frog's follow and I wish to add another comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodora:
There is never any mention of Karlie's father, only her stepfather whose surname was Povey. Perhaps she was known by his name but started using her birth father's name, or another name, as a rebellious act?

Freddo Frog's reply Post:
My husband grew up known by his step-father's name but was never adopted by him. When he went to get his licence he had to use his birth surname, his father's, as that is what is on his birth certificate. He was known by both surnames growing up depending on who knew him. Maybe Karlie was never formally adopted by her stepfather?

Further comment
I noticed that a couple of news items refer to Karlie simply as Karlie Peterson or Karlie Jade Peterson, including the recent public statement put out by Karlie's family. I don't know whether Pearce is the surname of Khandalyce's father, Andrew? However former boyfriend Kassidi might only have known Karlie as Karlie Peterson and therefore not immediately recognise the name when his current girlfriend said it. On the issue of Karlie's name, do we know whether Peterson was the surname of her birth father?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...-karlie-stevenson-and-daughter-appeal/6877280

I haven't seen her surname as Peterson in any MSM - only Stevenson.

Bikies are certainly feral enough to do something this heinous, also it may explain why others would willingly (and uselessly) dispose of a suitcase containing a child's body.

I haven't seen her surname as Peterson in any MSM - only Stevenson.

Oops - Brain dead - Substitute Stevenson for Peterson wherever it appears in my previous post.

She is almost invariably referred to as Pearce-Stevenson in MSM but in the ABC link I gave above, and another I can't presently locate where a friend from her mid teens spoke of her, she is simply called Stevenson without the Pearce.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-2...appeal/6877280

Bikies and fear of retribution makes sense to me. If you saw/heard what they did to these poor girls you'd be very afraid !

I still reckon someone has gotten out of the car and thrown the case up against the boundary line of property between road and private. The case has been shifted around as people have stopped to see if anything of value, shocked at the discovery they ran to the car and driven off.
Well dressed man ducking in an out has come back looking for the case which has gone, shifted by sifters.
The case was brought to the public roadside and someone has had the gall to ring police.

Karlie might have been one of those girls 'owned' by a crime biker member. Karlie tried to get away. They hunted her down and killed her child first then killed Karlie?

Bikies and fear of retribution makes sense to me. If you saw/heard what they did to these poor girls you'd be very afraid !

What about if one of their dirty club members went to jail and got the message out to 'disappear' the suitcase, so the club sent a couple of noms to do it, but, not being too enamored with jailed club member, told the noms 'not to bother being too thorough about it' .. Because as someone else pointed out, if bikies wanted to hide a body properly they'd do a lot better a job of it than whoever did this.

:tantrum:

I'm pressed for time - and this thread isn't working properly since the last Breaking News.

Oops - Brain dead - Substitute Stevenson for Peterson wherever it appears in my previous post.

She is almost invariably referred to as Pearce-Stevenson in MSM but in the ABC link I gave above, and another I can't presently locate where a friend from her mid teens spoke of her, she is simply called Stevenson without the Pearce.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-2...appeal/6877280

No worries - I thought that must have been the case, but then I wondered if I missed something! :)

This is going to seem off topic but I promise it's relevant. Bear with me!

In the early '90s there was a TV show called 'Weddings', hosted by Jane Hall. I remember there was one episode which showcased the wedding of a Rebels member. I reading a few years afterwards in a trashy magazine at the hairdresser's (probably while getting my hair done for my own wedding) that the police were VERY interested in that episode because the reception was held at the Rebels' clubhouse, so they recorded footage and went over it numerous times.

That (the TV show) was my first real introduction into bikies and the illegal activities they participated in. I remember asking mum, while I was watching the show, why they highlighted that bikie group and she explained to me what gangs were (disclaimer - I know that not all bikies are involved in illegal activities). Soon after that a guy from a bikie gang tried to persuade me to ride away with him - I was 19 at the time and knew nothing of him except that I served him regularly at the fast food shop I worked at. I was friendly to all customers, but then one day as I was ringing up his chicken and chips he asked me to move to a new town with him! I had no idea what he was really saying or asking me to do.

But it wasn't until years later that I really understood.

Anyway, I wonder if, as a young woman, Karlie was naive to what really happened in some of the circles she maybe moved in? I truly had no idea. If I didn't have a steady boyfriend at the time, or if I'd been having normal teenage family troubles, who knows what could have happened to me if I'd jumped on the back of that guy's Harley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie