2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get what is being said but "deviant" is completely subjective. What one person considers deviant, other people consider relatively normal in their sexcapades. (oral/anal sex being milder examples)

True, but Deviant Sexual Acts is defined by the Texas Penal Code, which is what / how the affidavits should define the info also. IMO, the images described would be consistent with the definition as provided in the TX Code.

http://law.justia.com/codes/texas/2005/pe/005.00.000021.00.html

I'm sure it will bother the other speaker at the rally who was subjected to sexual slavery as a child for years.

That just stopped my heart-- I hope they take her off the roster. It's bad enough already. jmo

Well weren't there some yesterday that said something was about to hit?

This will make Billie look bad on Sunday when she stands in front of a sex slavery rally. I can guarantee the parents of children taken/missing for sex slavery will be bothered by the fact the she loves this awesome deviant *advertiser censored* watching POI in her daughters disappearance.

Sure will. Goodonya, LE!! :rocker:

If some of this home-grown *advertiser censored*, I sure hope it's only adults. And, hope that there was nothing laying around from Billie's days with Clint (though it might explain his total compliance as of late). Wish we knew a little more about the nature of this stuff to determine just how incriminating it is and if it has any possible connection whatsoever to Hailey's disappearance. P.s. I agree completely with those that think those arranging the sex trafficking conference have just been put in a very uncomfortable position...

Hmm, so BD said things had been awesome for six months, am I right? I wonder if that's the time period in which this collection was amassed?

thinking the same thing at same time as you.......

these pics and the other job BD had..........well my mind is going X rated

So Billie said she did not have a computer at her house ... but the Memory Stick was found at her house.

I was wondering ... maybe Billie did have a computer at her house and when Hailey went missing, Billie had Shawn bring the computer to the dump ...

I am just talking out loud ... this case cannot get any weirder, can it ? ?

Unless I am not seeing what I'm supposed to be, both of the examples I gave are what is considered Deviant Sexual Acts. (Am I missing something?)

Nope, not missing anything at all. Agree - your examples would both be considered "Deviant"...I was just providing that link in response to the Deviant was completely subjective part of your post, to indicate in my opinion that according to the Tx Penal Code, Deviant is actually defined and has some parameters, so I don't / didn't see it as completely subjective...that's all.

We're probably saying the same thing...just kind of hard to clearly articulate meaning of posts of such nature on a public forum.

Sorry to corrupt you guys. Sadly, yes, I know all about PonyGirls. I had an ex ask me to do it, so I researched it not having a clue what he was talking about. I did mention he is an EX now... and you can see why. They has bunny girls, puppy girls, COW girls (the moo kind not the yee-haw kind) and so on.. it's like legal bestiality. :sick:

Thanks to this post, I will never be able to look at BD again and not chuckle just a little.....

My blu ray player has a usb port, our X box and WIi Have USB ports, and our TV has one as well. They could have looked at those images on any number of devices other than a computer or laptop.

So who was also at SA's mom's house to "alibi" him that day? I would guess they will blame it on them if there were images viewed/downloaded while he was there.

Or can LE tell who actually logged in at a specific time, say per their password, etc?

IF ... IF ... Billie and Shawn (and no telling who else), are in these "deviant" pictures ...

Casey Anthony's party pics and Terrie Horman's sext messages to M Cook will look like "Romper Room" ...

I was right there with ya on that one. I'm glad you said it first! :angel:

LOL! Ok, but I'm a big ole chicken so can you delete your post where you are quoting this post of mine? It was probably a little inappropriate for me to say that...should have thought before I posted...brain's on overdrive.

So who was also at SA's mom's house to "alibi" him that day? I would guess they will blame it on them if there were images viewed/downloaded while he was there.

Or can LE tell who actually logged in at a specific time, say per their password, etc?

How much time would it take to download over 108,000 images?

On TV with another case (bullying) I just heard that if anything is on computer or in websites, ISP server etc..........it is all TRACABLE...........just takes time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine