Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Willow

how come your green light is on

yet your ID isn't showing below as one of the members active in the thread ?

My thoughts are that the 3 girls attend either their mothers school IGGS where they should board....but thats in Ipswich and at the time when their mother attended that school it was run by the Anglican Church...now it is non denomination. Therefore...I think the Girls should attend a school on the Gold Coast (an hour from Brisbane) where Allisons parents now reside. The Southport 'st aidens' is an Anglican church ladies college and very much appropriate. It would be better for the girls as they wont come accross this terrible tragidy and gossip down there as much as they would in IGGS. They can also board...full or Day board..Mon to Frid....on the weekends they can be with grandparents or who ever. I have family who have attended this school and it is VERY VERY GOOD.....They were also Boarders....

Hi! :seeya:
That sounds GREAT ~ ideal in fact, but they ALL definitely need a place / space of their OWN ~ even for weekends and holidays.

Where there's a will, there's ALWAYS a way! :takeabow:

It's all of our 'responsibility' to not ONLY hone in on the latest NEWS surrounding this case :jail: ~ behaving as though we're the most caring, compassionate etc. souls on the planet, but rather, to DO SOMETHING really beneficial / constructive ... no matter how seemingly small in some others' eyes. :candle:

WE CAN DO IT GUYS! :skip: :skip: << All of us getting into action from each of our 'posts'. :phone:
~@~ :countsheep:

For the nth time AGaIN~!

If you have a problem with another member's post, USE THE ALERT BUTTON. It is the little red triangle in the upper right hand corner of each post! Let the mods deal with it!

Discuss this case and NOT each other!

This post lands at random and is not targeting the post above or below it.

My thoughts are that the 3 girls attend either their mothers school IGGS where they should board....but thats in Ipswich and at the time when their mother attended that school it was run by the Anglican Church...now it is non denomination. Therefore...I think the Girls should attend a school on the Gold Coast (an hour from Brisbane) where Allisons parents now reside. The Southport 'st aidens' is an Anglican church ladies college and very much appropriate. It would be better for the girls as they wont come accross this terrible tragidy and gossip down there as much as they would in IGGS. They can also board...full or Day board..Mon to Frid....on the weekends they can be with grandparents or who ever. I have family who have attended this school and it is VERY VERY GOOD.....They were also Boarders....

It was never run by theanglican church it has ALWAYS been non denominational. And they would get lots of support in that community because of what has happened.... :)

This one often goes hand & hand with a 3rd party (affair) ~ "Will life insurance be a motive in this case?" ... but whomever MAY have had such in mind, won't receive a single dime! :)
As for ~ "Will an arrest be made this week?" ~ I truly believe that everyone ought to exercise as much patience as possible. The more secretive (non-disclosure) evidence, the better. << Thank goodness the awesome experts at the helm appear to know that only too well.
Let's face facts ~ nothing is going to bring Allison back, so best that all energy is spent thinking of ways & means to assist & improve an already horrendous situation.
As for JG ~ OMG! She's worse than most, including ours ~ an embarrassment to your average Australian ~ surely ~ but never to be taken personally either. Some 'things' just can't be 'helped'.
~@~

spratsmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayside
There is one in Carina too, there used to be a scout hall there and they pulled it down and built a few houses.

remember the Scout Hall, lived in the street behind

(had to copy and paste it here as that thread is closed now)

My family lived in that area too, did you go to little Mayfield School?
Such a great little school, wish there were more like them around.

It was never run by theanglican church it has ALWAYS been non denominational. And they would get lots of support in that community because of what has happened.... :)
Well I was convinced it once was??? How silly I feel as my daughter actually attended that school...I really thought I had read that in the many readings we were given during her time there.....Odd?

Whilst we as adults may feel being in Ipswich is better for the girls....I wonder wot the girls would prefer - I still feel they may find it easier to be a little away from the area...(having had a father die when I was young...you just get sick of being labelled a little odd/different cos not many others have parents that are dead when your young)

There are a million options open for the girls of ABC - her sister could raise them, GBC's sister could raise them. ABC's brother could raise them. It is not generally something grandparents do - I would think. There would no doubt be plans for the girls in the event that both parents are not able to carry out parental duties. Just as there would be beneficiaries for ABC super and her life insurance.Raising the girls is not worth discussing on this thread tho its a private matter for the Dickies and the girls and BC family- I unfortunately doubt they woult want to lose their friends after losing their mum right now. The money may go towards motive but sadly the girls best futures were not considered by the low mean scum who killed Allison so heinously and insidiously.

Maybe they just want to find it's location so they can piece together the movements of the killer.

Sorry, this has probably been said, but could they be after the memory card from the phone?
Re the domestic violence... as we know it is such a draining thing. It can make a usually vibrant, happy person into someone they don't even recognise themselves. I was only with my ex for 4 years but he made the next 12 years a living hell until we moved from the area and he didn't know whwere we went.
It sounds easy to say 'leave' but you also know it could be the last move you make. I'm not saying that this is what happened in Allison's case, but anyone in this situation needs to plan their exit well... and the courts and DVO's can't protect you if they really want to hurt you. Sad, but too true. Before it happened to me I always thought "Why don't they just leave?" I had a rude wake up call.
I remember when I was going for a protection order, even the lady prosecutor told me she had been a victim of DV herself. She only told me this because I said I was too scared to go through with it and she managed to change my mind... I'm glad she did.

Ok this is bugging me.. Sorry if it's been asked, I haven't seen it if it has... For someone who gave up her career ( which was??) she seems to work a lot. Why would you give up your career then work anyway?

I Didn't think ppl who gave up careers needed to attend all day conferences which require the kids sleeping somewhere else on a school night?

Just confused is all...

Ok this is bugging me.. Sorry if it's been asked, I haven't seen it if it has... For someone who gave up her career ( which was??) she seems to work a lot. Why would you give up your career then work anyway?

I Didn't think ppl who gave up careers needed to attend all day conferences which require the kids sleeping somewhere else on a school night?

Just confused is all...

I had wondered the same... then I thought maybe she had cut back alot {or not worked at all} when the girls were younger.

Just confused is all...

that is a good point......perhaps the sleepover had nothing to do with work commitments, if indeed there was a sleepover (I still don't think its really confirmed)

that is a good point......perhaps the sleepover had nothing to do with work commitments, if indeed there was a sleepover (I still don't think its really confirmed)

That's what I find odd... that it is still not widely known if the girls were really home or not. Obviously the police know the truth, but to me it shows just how little they are revealing,,, I take this as meaning that they are on to whoever did this. In cases where the police don't know much and are seeking information, you usually get reports everyday regarding where the investigation is at. So this is a good sign that maybe they aren't 'looking' anymore, and that they already know. Like everyone else, I'm hoping it is a rock solid case and that whoever did this receives a full sentence... no if's no but's.

The friend confirmed the kids were somewhere else, it's in an article somewhere I'm sure.

OK I'll play.
++++++++++++++
Ok sleuths (theorists)....Some yes and no answers please...

Premeditated means the killer would have planned this. Was this a planned attack? PROBABLY NO BUT IF IT TURNS OUT LARGE INSURANCE POLICY ON ALISONS LIFE ALL BETS OFF
Was there more than 2 people including the killer who will be charged? NO
Was the lawyer at the house when the police arrived? NO
Does the trailer have anything to do with the killer or accomplacie? NO
Was there already overwheing evidence before the forensics? POSSIBLY
Was ABC killed at her own home? YES
Did the children sleep elsewhere that evening? NO
Will life insurance be a motive in this case?IF BIG POLICY ON HER< YES BUT STILL DOESN"T SEEM PLANNED ENOUGH
Is the roundabout focus on a witness seeing a suspect or accomplacie in the area but not in a car? STILL THINK POSSIBLY IT WAS SOMETHING FOUND RATHER THAN SEEN
Did the killer attend the funeral?YES
Was the body dumped upstream? NO
Did Allison go for a walk? NO
Was death cause by strangulation? PROBABLY
Will an arrest be made this week? NO IDEA

Hi all,

First time posting and following this from the start.

Brookfield is a rural oasis close to Brisbane city, very few street lights and very few footpaths. Would you let your partner go for a walk a 10pm in those conditions?

Would you not notice your spouse was not in bed all night if she had not returned?

Would you then say that your spouse had gone for a walk in the morning at 6am and then report her missing after 90 minutes at 7.30am?

If your spouse had not returned from a walk wouldn't the first thing you do would be to get in the car and try and look for her? Rather than call the Police.

Wouldn't the police bring in sniffer dogs so early on to follow a trail that was not that cold, not even 12 hours?

If sniffer dogs were brought in, did they make it out of the property following a trail or not.

Why would you lawyer up on day one?

Why would those lawyers then feel the need to hire a top notch barrister?

GBC will not win any acting awards for his first appearance on the news.

Why does 90% of anyone seeing anything to do with this case feel the same way, that GBC is guilty?

Why would you enter the funeral of your wife through a side entrance like a coward?

And look at the photos of outside of the funeral he uses the three girls as a shield for protection.

I can go on and on.

Having watched the unfolding of this tragedy I have gone from GBC being guilty to not guilty and back again. However, if he did not do this to Allison, then who did? The QPS are not worried about someone stalking people in Brookfield. Is there any other indication by QPS of it being someone else? The BCs are giving the impression that they are above the law, above suspiscion all because of their name.

We have to have faith in the QPS that they are building the best possible case they can. That includes finding evidence and facts that point toward the killer, but it also means that they have to rule out anything that could possibly cast doubt in the mind of a jury, which in my mind is harder to do because you have to think about what the lawyers will pick up on and exploit. Remember a lawyer only has to raise the thought of a doubt in any of the jurors mind and he will get off.

I hope for the three girls that GBC is not the one, because they do not deserve to lose both parents, that should not be imposed on any child. But.......

Only time will tell and we all need the patience and resolve that the QPS will get the person or persons responsible. Frustrating as hell I know.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member