FL - 39 Year Old Man Meets 14 Year Old On Myspace

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Richard Gagnon travelled from FT. Lauderdale FIVE TIMES to have sex with a 14 year old girl he met on Myspace. The last visit the girl snuck out of the house and left a note for her mom she'd be back in a few days. Mom was wise enough to call the cops and they arrested this creep in a motel with this little girl. Warning his big, ugly face is on this link, and it will have you shaking your head is all I can say.http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-bk-predator120207,0,700365.story

I tell you what UGLY is right

I tell you what UGLY is right

Right, Nappy? One would wonder why a young girl wouldn't run for her life let alone meet up with him again. These guys are good at manipulating kids. You have a fight with your mom, your boyfriend broke up with you and add in more teenage angst and a predator and there ya have it. He drove 218 miles to meet this poor kid. Here's an article explaining just how they groom children, and gives a look into how these guys work.http://newsfeedresearcher.com/data/articles_n49/idn2007.12.03.01.17.29.html

Gosh he's ugly. Looks like Jabha the Hut.:D

I'd say it's about time parents monitored their children's internet actions. :snooty:
What is it going to take?:slap:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Sorry guys but words just escape me right now! Why in the world would any teen be attracted to that:banghead: And where were her parents all 5 times he took her to a hotel. WTF is wrong with this world, that parents don't parents and pedophiles aren't dead!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Sorry guys but words just escape me right now! Why in the world would any teen be attracted to that:banghead: And where were her parents all 5 times he took her to a hotel. WTF is wrong with this world, that parents don't parents and pedophiles aren't dead!

bakerprune64,:clap:

I know I shouldn't have, but the last statement made me giggle!!

And I agree 100%! Where were the parents? .........and WHY aren't pedophiles dead?;)

Right, Nappy? One would wonder why a young girl wouldn't run for her life let alone meet up with him again. These guys are good at manipulating kids. You have a fight with your mom, your boyfriend broke up with you and add in more teenage angst and a predator and there ya have it. He drove 218 miles to meet this poor kid. Here's an article explaining just how they groom children, and gives a look into how these guys work.http://newsfeedresearcher.com/data/articles_n49/idn2007.12.03.01.17.29.html

To look at this guy makes me want to :sick: :sick: :sick:

Filly thank you for the link!

To look at this guy makes me want to :sick: :sick: :sick:

Filly thank you for the link!

Anytime, Nappy2. No problem. In regards to us all asking where were the parents? Sounds like there was just a mom. Our computer is in the living room and always has been, and heck-a-yeah I was right here walking past it. At that age well put it this way I KNEW where my child was at all times. Later with the cell phones I got this from my brother. You're outside the movie theater? Send me the picture right now. Admittedly at that age I was sneaking every place I could. Fortunately my father had a paid informant. My little brother. I could be in the most discreet place and my dad would drive right up. I used to think "WOW he is a good detective". Later if I went on a date he'd go out and get the guys license plate number and run it. I hated it, but now I am grateful he cared enough. I guess this little girls mom trusted her too much? Kids lie. There's gonna be years of therapy for that little girl.

Oh God.. that is grose. I really should of took your warning about his picture into consideration. The whole story is just horrible.

I don't know what his looks would have to do with it. If he was saying nice things to her and being (what she would perceive as) sweet to her, she might have taken to heart that "beauty is only skin deep" and that is wonderful that she doesn't just look at looks. I hope this arsehole didn't mess that up, too.

Even if he looked like George Clooney or Brad Pitt, I'd be sick at the thought of him being with a 14 yr old girl FIVE TIMES. If the girl hadn't left a note, what would we be talking about right now?!

As much as it sounds like I'm blaming the family situation, I'M NOT, but I'll be damned if my daughter (or son) will be at a motel 6 with some sicko and I don't find out about it the first time.

Rack this guy up and hand him over to Bubba for the rest of his life. :mad:

Even if he looked like George Clooney or Brad Pitt, I'd be sick at the thought of him being with a 14 yr old girl FIVE TIMES. If the girl hadn't left a note, what would we be talking about right now?!

As much as it sounds like I'm blaming the family situation, I'M NOT, but I'll be damned if my daughter (or son) will be at a motel 6 with some sicko and I don't find out about it the first time.

Rack this guy up and hand him over to Bubba for the rest of his life. :mad:

That is my point - people are concerned about his looks, when the girl wasn't. In a horrible situation, I'm heartened that she at least thought she was seeing value in someone past their looks. I raised my daughter to see people's insides rather than their outsides, and so I was proud of this girl for not seeing his looks. Unfortunately, he lied about his insides. That sucks.

When I was 14, there would be NO way that I would even look at a guy who was over 16 much less 39! This 39-year-old looks like a 59-year-old!! :eek: They need to check his birth certificate. In any case, the mother of the 14-year-old needs to get her help. She is lucky to be alive.

We don't know what kind of home life this 14 year old girl had. Obviously she was getting enough attention somewhere along the line to turn to an ugly 39 year old man. For her to have met up with him several occasions, shows the mother wasn't checking up on her. I would say something is definitely lacking in her home life, for her to turn to him. I feel bad for her.

When I was 14, there would be NO way that I would even look at a guy who was over 16 much less 39! This 39-year-old looks like a 59-year-old!! :eek: They need to check his birth certificate. In any case, the mother of the 14-year-old needs to get her help. She is lucky to be alive.

You are right this guy does look about 59 years old !

But the thing is 59 years old or 20 years old one thing is still the same he is a pervert and a piece of scum

I truly don't get this. Maybe cause this guy is fugly. He wasn't just hit with the ugly stick, he was hit with every branch from that tree.

That is my point - people are concerned about his looks, when the girl wasn't. In a horrible situation, I'm heartened that she at least thought she was seeing value in someone past their looks. I raised my daughter to see people's insides rather than their outsides, and so I was proud of this girl for not seeing his looks. Unfortunately, he lied about his insides. That sucks.

Glitch, It is what it is. When I saw photographs of Ted Bundy I said "What a nice looking man". I don't think any of us were soley concerned about his looks. Each of us added to our statements that it was an awful crime. I too was taught to accept people on their merit and ethics. If this was a photograph of a 14 year old boy that looked like this man I wouldn't have commented on his appearance. He groomed this girl. She may not even have known what he looked like when he came to meet her. He'd already set the little girl up. We don't know how old he told this little girl he was, but even at the age of ten I certainly would have known he was "old". I find nothing heartening about it. Maybe if she was the opposite it would have saved her? All that attention and smooth talk and when she saw his size, and age she would have turned and ran? We'll never know, but none of us posted soley like "Why'd a 14 year old go with this huge, ugly, fat pervert"? Yes, alot of 14 year olds are shallow, and then again some are not. Bottom line he did mess her up for life in every way possible.

That poor child must have some serious self-esteem issues to be drawn in my someone as disgusting as that man.

he looks like Uncle Fester from the Adams Family:sick:

What he looks like, and what Im thinking, all I can say is GROSS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back